• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
tbh, its an interesting point. I think for some it might be simply about appearance just like other any other physical entity like breast size, skin color, hair color, freckles, etc. For others, it could be a very specific sexual desire. Also, there are a lot of trans people with small dicks(majority of them? not sure) in real life too, so I guess for some people its more realistic.
yea i get that, but everything i just said was from my perspective, and i would assume that hormones would shrink your dick to a pretty small size. but i kinda hate it in games where you just top them only and never bottom. if thats the case theres a very high chance i wont interact with them at all, because there just a female that only does anal at that point.

still all just from my perspective, but i can see the appeal.

Reactions: Kripke and monk456

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i thought the "slave" tag mean mc got a slave girl, but no :Kappa: at least there is a cute trap :sneaky:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Just wondering if this game is one of those that suffered of a rushed ending, because we are getting some of those lately and the last time I play it, it felt that the game was not even close to be finished.

Reactions: MD27 and gilgamesh9

Johnatan7

Aug 17, 2022
Very good game.
Thanks to developer.

I have just one question: how do I unlock "A true gentleman" achievement.
I was a gentleman with Alina.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just wondering if this game is one of those that suffered of a rushed ending, because we are getting some of those lately and the last time I play it, it felt that the game was not even close to be finished.
I felt blind-sided by the ending. Like, it felt as if nothing was accomplished.

I didn't even realize it was over until I came back to the thread and saw the completed tag and then went back to the game to verify.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
A bit short for my taste but overall a fairly entertaining game. Seems like the creator is going for multiple short games surronding this cast of characters going about their daily lives and interactions rather than one or two large games.
The mysterious Spa and the whole mind control aspect has peaked my interest. Here's hoping we get to see more in the next game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a horrible game, for me there was a lot of problems, first was "EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL" and for that is a complete lie, while you can see or not some stuff, that don't mean that they don't appear without you knowing, second is you lose a lot, and i mean a lot of scenes because you cannot see all the things that you may like, there is choices and most of those block the other stuff that you may like, as i always said, this is a horrible way to have choices. Like i said, the game is not horrible,i believe that disappointing is the best way to say it, and will be one that at least in my opinion, a game that someone will play once (or at least see the scenes), and will be complete forgotten.

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
i really hope ruby will be in the game she is absolutely amazing, for a complete ideal is not enough for a cock cage and is engaged in a romantic line while playing the game, i madly wanted a romance between ruby and tom

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Gotta say, this game is fantastic so far. I haven't played through it all, but I just want to say that the ratio of lewd scenes to plot is *fantastic*! It's so boring when a game makes you grind for three hours before you get a glimpse of titty, but this game does it right by chaining them one after another. 11/10, excellent.

Bonus points for watersports content too, too few games have that <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

ribdab

Feb 8, 2021
The option to finger Anita while in the hotel room never seems to be available for me. I wonder what I am missing? Suggestions?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes