LeeLoo64

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 1209445

Overview:
!!!WARNING!!! EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL!
Hello my friend! How are you? I hope you are good! So, this is a side story of Anita's Discoveries F95zone : Anita's Discoveries . You are playing as a Tom, who came to his classmate Melory to do homework. In this story, you have choices that have different outcomes, so you must choose wisely. :) :) In this game there are scenes of : strait sex, transgender sex, milf sex, interracial sex, female domination, sleep groping, piss fetish, foot fetish, nude posing, cheating wife. I made 2 very simple sound mixes with ASMR (I hope this will bring some new and different experience for you). Also there is a "Strip Bottle Game" with random choosing whom to strip (I hope this will bring originality and will spice up your experience of playing this game). For this chapter there are 6 pronounced endings but there many ways to achieve them. I hope this game will fulfill some fetish desires for you! Have a great day/evening/night my friend!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: Pigeon Pleasure - - -
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

HERUNTERLADEN
Win/Linux : MEGAPIXELDRAIN
Mac : MEGAPIXELDRAIN
Andere:
ANDROID * - KOMPRIMIERT *

Extra: Deutsche Übersetzung

*Diese inoffizielle Portierung/Version wurde nicht vom Entwickler veröffentlicht, der Download erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr.

View attachment 1209497 View attachment 1209495 View attachment 1209492 View attachment 1209498 View attachment 1209499 View attachment 1209509 View attachment 1209502 View attachment 1209501 View attachment 1209507 View attachment 1526508
Nettes Spiel. Und deutsche Übersetzung. Finde ich gut.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Yeah I thought I remembered something like that, but couldn't find the completed tag.
Gave Anita a try, but I was here for the femdom/malesub thing... ;-)
Still good luck and have a nice day. :)

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Vergansio

Apr 10, 2023
Soy gran del contenido incesto y aunque no tenga me parece muy agradable el contenido trans ya que también soy fan de este contenido esta genial personalmente me agrado bastante el juego sobretodo las trans

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Soy gran del contenido incesto y aunque no tenga me parece muy agradable el contenido trans ya que también soy fan de este contenido esta genial personalmente me agrado bastante el juego sobretodo las trans
Gracias por su amable comentario! :)

Vader1

Sep 16, 2023
The game is fantastic! So much kinkiness, love it. The last scene at the club was unexpected and wild, one of my favourite, especially after I found out who was the second performer. :)

Mom and Anita were great. Can't wait to see more of Anita.

Pigeon, I hope you'll have a lot of patience, determination and support to keep making more games.

• Red Heart

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
The game is fantastic! So much kinkiness, love it. The last scene at the club was unexpected and wild, one of my favourite, especially after I found out who was the second performer. :)

Mom and Anita were great. Can't wait to see more of Anita.

Pigeon, I hope you'll have a lot of patience, determination and support to keep making more games.
Thank you very much for your kind words Vader1! If you are interested in Anita here is a link on a new game that i working on- https://f95zone.to/threads/anitas-internship-v0-14-pigeon-pleasure.152800/ I hope soon there will be a new update :) Wish you to have a great day :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So I did all work, but apparently every fucking option about the golden dildo, I'm wrong.

-rolls eyes-

Feb 24, 2020
Found a bug. I am able to get Anita 12 but not Trickster, despite Trickster being the prerequisite for Anita 12.

NVM, it turns out that you need to watch Anita in the fashion store, go with Robyn during the photoshoot (but return to Anita later), choose Anita when in the hotel room, and then don't ask her abt having sex.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Was an interesting VN, though story wise, it confused me a few times, seems was the intention to jump to different alternate realities, but overall the girls and the sex scenes where hot, you did a really good job on this weird VN, congrats.

• Red Heart

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
This game is so good. But the dialogue...I thought the English sounded odd, but now I get it. It's all a cleverly hidden love letter to The Room

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 02.11.55.png

...I'm sorry.

Honestly though, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Piratefishes
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes