do3c

Dec 13, 2019
last patreon post:
"

I woke up early this morning to explosions in my city, in my country... Now I sit in stunning fear, hearing the sounds of sirens, police, strange objects flying through the sky, explosions, in total uncertainty of what will happen next. Thank you for your interest in my game/novel. I hope I will have the opportunity to continue working... I wish you never to experience this in your life... Have a great day"

Stay safe man!

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
last patreon post:
"

I woke up early this morning to explosions in my city, in my country... Now I sit in stunning fear, hearing the sounds of sirens, police, strange objects flying through the sky, explosions, in total uncertainty of what will happen next. Thank you for your interest in my game/novel. I hope I will have the opportunity to continue working... I wish you never to experience this in your life... Have a great day"

Stay safe man!
Thank you!

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great girls, lots of fun and all the fetishes I like!

A walkthrough or scene flow chart would be very welcome though, the ui is not intuitive enough to get to all the scenes.

Reactions: curiosity

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Can anyone help me? I'm missing two achievements. Anita 7 and Trickster. I tried several routes but couldn't get them.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, some help also please.

I miss creampie in the yard, end day 1, trickster and anita 7.

thanks in advance

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Weekend Lollygagging [1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.5GB/ 281 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not here to shit on anyone's kinks I just want to know if the Ntr aspect of the game is quite obvious and easily spotted so I can do a playthrough without coming across this content.
Again i'm not trying to start a shit show I would just like a little feedback as the renders look amazing.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Hi, yes in a couple of days I will upload. Just now the game was available for patreons but someone leaked to the forum :\

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes