4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the only complain I have with your game is the sex animation sometimes look very "broken" and sudden feel very low quality in a few scenes like when in the infirmary, don't know why it got that problem because many other scenes look high quality

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I think the only complain I have with your game is the sex animation sometimes look very "broken" and sudden feel very low quality in a few scenes like when in the infirmary, don't know why it got that problem because many other scenes look high quality
These are old sex animations from v0.1.3 that I have to replace, that's why...
(I've pruned theim to the maximum for the moment, the very ugly quality and the blue text that goes from english to japanese and without any meaning shows that I was making shit without any mastery two years ago)

Thanks a lot for this feedback ! :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
These are old sex animations from v0.1.3 that I have to replace, that's why...
(I've pruned theim to the maximum for the moment, the very ugly quality and the blue text that goes from english to japanese and without any meaning shows that I was making shit without any mastery two years ago)

Thanks a lot for this feedback ! :)
Hopefully you will slowly replace those old scenes in the future, the game so far was great but the experience feel hiccup because of that. Not just that but I think you should put a way to checking the spell combination in the corner of the game so that when players want to check the girl's mind or clothes they won't need to use the guide, like a bible or magic book icon on the top right that can be click to check the combination and explain of each spell usefulness. Oh....and add in some hint system for us to check and explore the game to open the event ourself without the need for guide (again) could be fun too

• Red Heart
Dec 1, 2017
Just finished playing, i think i got all the new scenes.

On my "legit playtrough" i ended up killing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was one hell of a suprise, to top it off that resulted in someone
returning. But i think the best part is that the game did not end with the character dying, it went on! That made me realize i have no idea where this story can go(and i mean this is the best way possible) and who will live to see the end of it, this is such a rare thing to find out on a VN on this site, especially since this is the 3°rd release. Most games would straight up show "bad end" on the spot and ask you to pick other options, but not this one lol. I'm looking forward to see what consequences this brings, my only suggestion is that the MC has some alone time (maybe with cauchemar or his brothers involved, or their lover or maybe someone they really trust) where they can talk about the shit that is happening, i think Armand already has planned something like this in the future, but i think what was missing after that scene was a good "I fucked up?" introspection. This is what is missing from this amazing writing, some introspection from our MC, because that would make her feel much more "real" in the world, since even though she knows a lot of stuff in this world, there's still so much yet for her to learn. That is probably the reason i went with david
, she reflects more about what happens when they are together and that makes a bit more enjoyable to ME. (maybe this is intentional, idk)

I still don't know who is "good" and "bad" perse, since most characters send a lot of mixed signals, especially Envie and the witch club, that is also a good thing you dont know who you are dealing with until some random scene reveals their evil side.

This game initially called my attention because it was a homage to Bible Black, then the humor captivated me, but now i'm all in for the STORY. Futhermore, navigating this story without a walktrough might be difficult, but it's worth it, there are a lot of suprises, especially with this latest release. I'm pretty sure armand vision changed from what he originally wanted to do, especially because a lot of time passed since the last release, but keep it up mate, this is a good direction

I don't know what else to praise, writing got a lot better and i think you learned a bit more about the game engine right? The animations and shadows look way better. Looking forward to see what you will bring next.
There is a lot more i wanted to comment, but maybe i will leave that for another day...

PS:
PS2: I'm forever traumatized by alarms clocks.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Just finished playing, i think i got all the new scenes.

On my "legit playtrough" i ended up killing
that was one hell of a suprise, to top it off that resulted in someone
returning. But i think the best part is that the game did not end with the character dying, it went on! That made me realize i have no idea where this story can go(and i mean this is the best way possible) and who will live to see the end of it, this is such a rare thing to find out on a VN on this site, especially since this is the 3°rd release. Most games would straight up show "bad end" on the spot and ask you to pick other options, but not this one lol. I'm looking forward to see what consequences this brings, my only suggestion is that the MC has some alone time (maybe with cauchemar or his brothers involved, or their lover or maybe someone they really trust) where they can talk about the shit that is happening, i think Armand already has planned something like this in the future, but i think what was missing after that scene was a good "I fucked up?" introspection. This is what is missing from this amazing writing, some introspection from our MC, because that would make her feel much more "real" in the world, since even though she knows a lot of stuff in this world, there's still so much yet for her to learn. That is probably the reason i went with david
, she reflects more about what happens when they are together and that makes a bit more enjoyable to ME. (maybe this is intentional, idk)

I still don't know who is "good" and "bad" perse, since most characters send a lot of mixed signals, especially Envie and the witch club, that is also a good thing you dont know who you are dealing with until some random scene reveals their evil side.

This game initially called my attention because it was a homage to Bible Black, then the humor captivated me, but now i'm all in for the STORY. Futhermore, navigating this story without a walktrough might be difficult, but it's worth it, there are a lot of suprises, especially with this latest release. I'm pretty sure armand vision changed from what he originally wanted to do, especially because a lot of time passed since the last release, but keep it up mate, this is a good direction

I don't know what else to praise, writing got a lot better and i think you learned a bit more about the game engine right? The animations and shadows look way better. Looking forward to see what you will bring next.
There is a lot more i wanted to comment, but maybe i will leave that for another day...

PS:
PS2: I'm forever traumatized by alarms clocks.
There is immense pleasure when we invite a player to leave the labyrinth that we have created for him, we assume his choices and his questionings.
This pleasure is multiplied tenfold when he leaves the labyrinth alone, "I know what you went through, I know the feelings you went through because I went through them too".

1615242877708.png

So all the players coming out of the labyrinth have something in common, they share a common satisfaction, it is for me the deep sense of empathy.

1615244221199.png

Indeed I think that the game has gained in maturity, graphically of course, and it is simply my experience that is increasing, my mastery of the tools... But not wanting to reach a deadline and achieve the release of the game "when it's done" has a lot to do with it.
By freeing myself from any payment I have freed myself from any commitment and I let my "raw" creativity express itself.

1615243721682.png

I think it would be a bad idea to update the walkthrough too quickly. I will wait patiently until a player has reached the true end and the worst on their own. To that guy I will dedicate my biggest thumb up.

1615247838578.png

It is very important for me that we ask ourselves about potential allies and potential enemies and to give as many choices as possible so that each side is different.

1615244152047.png

For the introspection on the slightly less good choices I wanted to impose a heavy silence: "yes you fucked up, of course you fucked up, you can feel that you fucked up? Well assume and move on! You get up, take care of your bruises and go back to the fight."...just don't go back to Blaviken, that's all...

1615245175783.png

I want the player to face a reality, she/he is not from the same world, she/he will often find her/himself very alone when faced with choices that will never be perfectly good.

1615245755103.png

I can hardly talk more about the game without spoiler, let's just say that the endings are written.
(You don't see it but I'm smiling there... and that smile is quite worrying actually...)

1615247107886.png

Thank you for this feedback respectmyautorithy,
reading you has made me extremely happy and yes, alarm clocks are absolute evil, don't trust them!
(they have betrayed me so many times...)

Picture credit : Inception, Cyberpunk 2077, Berserk, Danganronpa, Witcher, Hokuto no ken, deadman wonderland.

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Android v0.3 done ! (will be updated here soon...)

edit : updated here in a few seconds by an awesome staff, thank you guys, you bluffed me by your speed !

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
most of this update was story focused right? some things threw me off and makes me feel like i'll need a walkthrough at some point. my only regret in not being able to save michelle in the bathroom before all that stuff happened. seemed like a good chance to have the choice to follow her immediately instead of waiting a while. maybe have fun with her or just to avoid her being used. but in general the game is still good. i cant deny the dude getting all thoses diseases made me laugh. im hoping if MC ever has a chance with her her magic dick is STD proof :LOL:

Dec 1, 2017
There is immense pleasure when we invite a player to leave the labyrinth that we have created for him, we assume his choices and his questionings.
This pleasure is multiplied tenfold when he leaves the labyrinth alone, "I know what you went through, I know the feelings you went through because I went through them too".

View attachment 1074499

So all the players coming out of the labyrinth have something in common, they share a common satisfaction, it is for me the deep sense of empathy.

View attachment 1074540

Indeed I think that the game has gained in maturity, graphically of course, and it is simply my experience that is increasing, my mastery of the tools... But not wanting to reach a deadline and achieve the release of the game "when it's done" has a lot to do with it.
By freeing myself from any payment I have freed myself from any commitment and I let my "raw" creativity express itself.

View attachment 1074527

I think it would be a bad idea to update the walkthrough too quickly. I will wait patiently until a player has reached the true end and the worst on their own. To that guy I will dedicate my biggest thumb up.

View attachment 1074631

It is very important for me that we ask ourselves about potential allies and potential enemies and to give as many choices as possible so that each side is different.

View attachment 1074539

For the introspection on the slightly less good choices I wanted to impose a heavy silence: "yes you fucked up, of course you fucked up, you can feel that you fucked up? Well assume and move on! You get up, take care of your bruises and go back to the fight."...just don't go back to Blaviken, that's all...

View attachment 1074572

I want the player to face a reality, she/he is not from the same world, she/he will often find himself very alone when faced with choices that will never be perfectly good.

View attachment 1074590

I can hardly talk more about the game without spoiler, let's just say that the endings are written.
(You don't see it but I'm smiling there... and that smile is quite worrying actually...)

View attachment 1074617

Thank you for this feedback respectmyautorithy,
reading you has made me extremely happy and yes, alarm clocks are absolute evil, don't trust them!
(they have betrayed me so many times...)

Picture credit : Inception, Cyberpunk 2077, Berserk, Danganronpa, Witcher, Hokuto no ken, deadman wonderland.

Man last time i saw a deadman wonderland picture(It needs a reboot so bad) i was finishing my masters in computer engineering, time flies. I'm glad you liked the praise, this game is legit and it deserves it. I think the introspection part might be a bit more personal to me, but i think you needed to convey that fuck up in some text or some shot of the MC all alone in the house (you kinda did that, but i think you know what i mean) i legit thought that when we waked up late to school in the following day the MC would think to herself :

"Why didn't envie wake me u..."
".........."
"I better get going"

I agree that she does not need the introspection like guts, shinji and so on, but small details like that can really help hammer down the weight of our choices, although i have to say that the lack of reflection of the MC on
was VERY concerning to me(wich made me think that might lead up to something with that blue haired girl or cauchemar siblings), i passed it off as: "she's to shocked to think about it". I'm sure that eventually i will see more consequences of these actions, but since the MC is an airhead and introspection wouldn't fit her to well i think bits of dialogue like the one i wrote could be really helpful alongside the silent approach, since it's not exactly her stoping to think about what is happening, it's just her reflexes.

I might have more things to praise later, but for now:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Man last time i saw a deadman wonderland picture(It needs a reboot so bad) i was finishing my masters in computer engineering, time flies. I'm glad you liked the praise, this game is legit and it deserves it. I think the introspection part might be a bit more personal to me, but i think you needed to convey that fuck up in some text or some shot of the MC all alone in the house (you kinda did that, but i think you know what i mean) i legit thought that when we waked up late to school in the following day the MC would think to herself :

"Why didn't envie wake me u..."
".........."
"I better get going"

I agree that she does not need the introspection like guts, shinji and so on, but small details like that can really help hammer down the weight of our choices, although i have to say that the lack of reflection of the MC on
was VERY concerning to me(wich made me think that might lead up to something with that blue haired girl or cauchemar siblings), i passed it off as: "she's to shocked to think about it". I'm sure that eventually i will see more consequences of these actions, but since the MC is an airhead and introspection wouldn't fit her to well i think bits of dialogue like the one i wrote could be really helpful alongside the silent approach, since it's not exactly her stoping to think about what is happening, it's just her reflexes.

I might have more things to praise later, but for now:
... poor Jonathan Joestar ... :oops:
You will greet his dog from me ! :HideThePain:

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Download android v0.3 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
done it myself but thanks anyway.
I have already found an android version 0.3 of my game on a dozen of different websites,
I'm not complaining, share it, my friends, share it !
I just hope to find my name as the author of my own game... :lepew:

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Extras : - -

Fan Sig :
Any new "Welcome to Bell College" signatures will be posted here.
Simply add an image to the signature section of your profile and copy/paste one of the links below.

Code:
 https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/356260_Welcome.gif

Code:
 https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/472132_welcome2.gif

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I will place here some explanations about the different NPCs and the world in which you play:

This post will be very raw at first and will evolve over time.
It will be shared on the main page when I judge that it will be sufficiently evolved. beware C17 and C18...
Some information will become contradictory to their previous versions. because sometimes I'm an idiot, often now that I think about it...
And yes, it's cool to be the creator of your own little world. even if I owe everything to Sei Shoujo.

Religion :
Most beliefs are polytheistic, with some emphasizing one deity more than others but never being completely monotheistic.
The religious cults evolve according to the country, the continent.
The Eurasian continent, to quote it as an example, is more turned on the philosophy than on the religion in the strict sense.

Calendar :
The origin of the date is linked to the appearance of the Sumerian writing, we can consider that we are in 5321, no religion having succeeded in imposing another calendar in a durable way.
There are 12 months, corresponding to the floods of the Nile, linked to the lunar attraction.
The weeks are composed of 7 days, always linked to the moon (it is an obsession) from perfectly visible to perfectly visible again.
Each day is composed of 24 hours: you can count the seconds and minutes with the twelve phalanges of your right hand with your thumb and count with the five fingers of your left hand the finished sequences in order to reach 60. Once you have done this 86400 times without stopping and therefore being completely stupid, you realize that a day has passed and that you have pissed yourself.

Map of the world :
You can see this map in game, that's why I don't show it in a visible way.
If someone is offended by this map please let me know why in PM ONLY.
If a troll feels offended to have the opportunity to feel offended by offending the offense, well, I'm like Willow, I don't like trolls.

Bell College :
If such an institution exists where it is presented, that it could represent a temple in the personal life of someone who could have experienced some of the most intense moments of his life there simply by the power of his French accent in the ears of the local ladies and that this would have inspired him to create a game...
Well, it would be a succession of improbable happenings due to hazard.
I'd hate to do it, but if the name of the game on the internet hinders the visibility of another site, I'll probably have to change it...

Glesga :
This is the Free City where Bell College is located and is considered as the most beautiful city in the world with proud, interesting and welcoming citizens.
The local language used seems to resemble the main language of the Union of Free Cities but it is in fact much more complex and subtle.
Local alcohol should not be mixed with soft drinks, it would be a real shame.
The landscape is unique, even if the weather is not always favourable.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
I will place here some explanations about the different NPCs and the world in which you play:

This post will be very raw at first and will evolve over time.
It will be shared on the main page when I judge that it will be sufficiently evolved. beware C17 and C18...
Some information will become contradictory to their previous versions. because sometimes I'm an idiot, often now that I think about it...
And yes, it's cool to be the creator of your own little world. even if I owe everything to Sei Shoujo.

Religion :
Most beliefs are polytheistic, with some emphasizing one deity more than others but never being completely monotheistic.
The religious cults evolve according to the country, the continent.
The Eurasian continent, to quote it as an example, is more turned on the philosophy than on the religion in the strict sense.

Calendar :
The origin of the date is linked to the appearance of the Sumerian writing, we can consider that we are in 5321, no religion having succeeded in imposing another calendar in a durable way.
There are 12 months, corresponding to the floods of the Nile, linked to the lunar attraction.
The weeks are composed of 7 days, always linked to the moon (it is an obsession) from perfectly visible to perfectly visible again.
Each day is composed of 24 hours: you can count the seconds and minutes with the twelve phalanges of your right hand with your thumb and count with the five fingers of your left hand the finished sequences in order to reach 60. Once you have done this 86400 times without stopping and therefore being completely stupid, you realize that a day has passed and that you have pissed yourself.

Map of the world :
You can see this map in game, that's why I don't show it in a visible way.
If someone is offended by this map please let me know why in PM ONLY.
If a troll feels offended to have the opportunity to feel offended by offending the offense, well, I'm like Willow, I don't like trolls.

Bell College :
If such an institution exists where it is presented, that it could represent a temple in the personal life of someone who could have experienced some of the most intense moments of his life there simply by the power of his French accent in the ears of the local ladies and that this would have inspired him to create a game...
Well, it would be a succession of improbable happenings due to hazard.
I'd hate to do it, but if the name of the game on the internet hinders the visibility of another site, I'll probably have to change it...

Glesga :
This is the Free City where Bell College is located and is considered as the most beautiful city in the world with proud, interesting and welcoming citizens.
The local language used seems to resemble the main language of the Union of Free Cities but it is in fact much more complex and subtle.
Local alcohol should not be mixed with soft drinks, it would be a real shame.
The landscape is unique, even if the weather is not always favourable.
Someone came back into the game with a lot of energy i see. Anyways, in case you intend to flesh that out, consider porting it into the game and making it a codex for the world, hell, make it a bible.

PS: I like how switzerland is just vibing there.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Graphic violence is a damn understatment. This is sick twisted murder story right off the bat. I am sick from this. Please OP put a damn real warning that this is sick twisted pure evil game at it's core and contains murder right off the bat. I would not even have tried this game if it had proper tags and warnings! I want to play games especial ecchi games because there fun and enjoyable not because they are full of gore. Making me see this without proper warning. uggh.

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Graphic violence is a damn understatment. This is sick twisted murder story right off the bat. I am sick from this. Please OP put a damn real warning that this is sick twisted pure evil game at it's core and contains murder right off the bat. I would not even have tried this game if it had proper tags and warnings! I want to play games especial ecchi games because there fun and enjoyable not because they are full of gore. Making me see this without proper warning. uggh.
Thanks for the feedback, criticism is always welcome, good or bad, as long as it is justified.
and not already quoted a dozen times : boo the scene in the infirmary is ugly boo

This is indeed my first bad grade, you gave me a D-...
Yes the game is violent and deserves a tag to warn the player.
And if you look carefully this tag is present :

review.png

If your review is noted only on this "evil" side and that you had not noticed this tag, I leave you free to modify it in all conscience.

This game is not for everyone, I'm well aware of that :
I am the monster who writes it with my twisted mind.

I don't want to make it public. at least as public as another lewd game.
This is a game for a mature and informed audience.

I sincerely hope you will find a game among all those proposed by my fellow developers that will meet your expectations.

I am of course available if you want to discuss this subject further.

Sincerely,

Armand

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, criticism is always welcome, good or bad, as long as it is justified.
and not already quoted a dozen times : boo the scene in the infirmary is ugly boo

This is indeed my first bad grade, you gave me a D-...
Yes the game is violent and deserves a tag to warn the player.
And if you look carefully this tag is present :

View attachment 1093668

If your review is noted only on this "evil" side and that you had not noticed this tag, I leave you free to modify it in all conscience.

This game is not for everyone, I'm well aware of that :
I am the monster who writes it with my twisted mind.

I don't want to make it public. at least as public as another lewd game.
This is a game for a mature and informed audience.

I sincerely hope you will find a game among all those proposed by my fellow developers that will meet your expectations.

I am of course available if you want to discuss this subject further.

Sincerely,

Armand
I never understood the need for some people to make bad reviews.

A compulsive need to shit in the plate of his neighbor to evacuate the accumulated stress I guess.

Finally black mirror and its episode "Nosedive" (s3e1) won't be a fiction anymore...

WaterBallon

Mar 18, 2021
Hey man this game is quite nice! i'm baffled that i had to go to page 20 (i think) to find this gem. It was a suprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes