4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Well I played a little last night and the game is all over the place I guess with all the choices I can miss a lot of scenes and I hate that and what is the use of letting us cast a spell in the bathroom with Michelle when we're about to be raped if the "damage" spell you so kindly told us about doesn't even fucking work?
As Envie so kindly told you :
1635445179086.png
1635445219901.png
It doesn't fucking work because there's no fucking energy well in the bar's crapper. ^^

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I guess I should of worded it better. What I want ask is why is it even an option? Just let us throw a punch or something.
I understand your reaction very well, to be honest that's exactly the reaction I'm imposing on the player in this scene:
a feeling of helplessness and frustration when MC can, depending on the location, be overpowered.
It's this opposition that I wanted to put in place at this precise moment.
An inability to solve the problem alone: this is the basis of the black route.

My game is quite particular because it mistreats its player and I can understand that it disturbs, but this particularity is inseparable from its development. It is its heart.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Armand, what is the blue route?
The game is divided into four major choices with at least one hidden version of each choice. The current update focuses on one of these choices which I have defined as "Blue" differentiating it from the choices towards the "Black", "Red" and "White" paths.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Armand R. Could you do a breakdown of those four choices? Or maybe an explanation of the colored paths? I don’t really know what color refers to what paths in the game

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Armand R. Could you do a breakdown of those four choices? Or maybe an explanation of the colored paths? I don’t really know what color refers to what paths in the game
1635516992957.png
1 - Blue path
2 - White path
3 - Red path
4 - Black path

One of the common Hidden Path :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys RHFlash ready to shill out for an awesome game! Now if you're like me, you want to see our newly named protagonist Destin shove her massive throbbing futa cock up the anuses of beautiful women. But how can we make this dream a reality? My therapist can't figure it out, and he's tired of me bringing it up at every session. Therefore, I've consulted with the highest hentai authorities, and they've enlightened me to the answer to this enigmatic question. It's a two fold answer that you yourself can do for the low low price of zero dollars! The first thing you can do is leave a good rating at the top of the thread. It'll take you 5 minutes to type out, and your penis will grow 5 inches longer. Easy peasy. The second thing you can do is to put Welcome to Bell College in your signature. Now I know what you must be thinking: "that's a great idea RHFlash you're both handsome and a genius, but how can I go about that?" Well I'm here to tell you how to do that. You just follow these easy peasy instructions here: . It should look something like this: URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-bell-college-charme-et-sortilege-v0-4-armand-ribo.32697/']
IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/356260_Welcome.gif[/IMG][/URL] except with a [ at the beginning of URL and IMG. For the low low price of zero dollars and 5 minutes of your time you can help this game prosper. Otherwise, I may not get to see Destin anally violate women with her futa cock, and could you really live with yourself if that happened? Also, you'll become great in bed and women will love you. And remember when I said your penis will grow 5 inches, I lied, your penis will grow 7 inches.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So david and camelia are restricted to some of these routes?
As long as I haven't made the final version (v1.0) there is no restriction.
I intend to add content on already made updates.

As the MC, Camelia and David had to make a choice on these four routes (they don't have access to the fifth ^^).

Moreover the characters evolve according to the interactions with the MC :
The relationship with Camelia, for example, can lead to a road but the lack of relationship can also lead to another.
This may seem confusing (as is programming it, it's really a nightmare) but it's what makes it really replayable and a way to reward the player for their choices.

Reactions: Witch Hunter

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

As the MC, Camelia and David had to make a choice on these four routes (they don't have access to the fifth ^^).

The relationship with Camelia, for example, can lead to a road but the lack of relationship can also lead to another.
This may seem confusing (as is programming it, it's really a nightmare) but it's what makes it really replayable and a way to reward the player for their choices.
i'll wait for the "Tyranny"(or the equivalent) route where the MC wants everyone under her.:LOL::sneaky:

WaterBallon

Mar 18, 2021

Thx for the reply. Crossing fingers for another release until january.

PS: Did not see anyone else mentioning it, but i really like your characters models, there are a bunch of games on this site with this engine but this seem to be the only one applying shadows and other VFX.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash and Armonie

mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
spanish patch
parche español

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
Hey Armand! How is it going? Anymore content planned for soon? If you don't mind telling me, could you tell me where you got the ost for the dark scene with the blue haired chick? Been looking for that for ages

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hey Armand! How is it going? Anymore content planned for soon? If you don't mind telling me, could you tell me where you got the ost for the dark scene with the blue haired chick? Been looking for that for ages
The OST is "Our champion" by Anuch
...and I am very happy to promote it !

You can find all the links in the credits of the game (from the menu or at the end of the game), I also added a text file accessible in the "music" directory of the game.

You can also use "unren" to get them, we are on a pirate site after all, I won't be offended :
I already played games where the playlist of "welcome to bell college" was looped, simply in alphabetical order, without taking into account the environmental context of their game and only the music I had selected...
Some people really don't give a shit.
There is only ONE condition that their authors ask to use these musics : to display their names in the credits of the project using them.
But even that... I don't see any music credits in the profit-oriented games I just mentioned.

I'm attaching the file.
(it's one of the few music by Anouch that is free for Creators)

As for the game, I don't know when I'll continue, as soon as I'll find it more rewarding than boring again.
It has to remain fun for me :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes