VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Pain in the ass yes but doable if you have the time and patience lmao. Fairly simple I use notepad++ bring up search type in menu. once you have the Line go to the tl folder open that one and search for what ever line number and you will see the english version for that line. He is using a points system so its just a matter of looking for them. Grrr this damn site.... wanted a spoiler tag but nooooo lets bug out again.

This is line 4100
menu:
"Agradecer":
$ Myuki_Points =0
p "Muito obrigado, e olhe que estou bêbado!"
anf "Você é muito modesto!"
scene cap245 with dissolve
anf "Me de licença vou até o banheiro retocar minha maquiagem!"
p "Tudo bem"
jump myukibanheirooff
"Elogia-la":
$ Myuki_Points +=3
p "Está brincando comigo, não é? Você é a mulher mais linda que vi aqui hoje!"
anf "Espero não ter sido a única."

this is what comes up in the tl folders script
# game/script.rpy:4100
translate English Alonepatch_01_16fde469_1:

# p "Tudo bem"
p "That's OK."
Yeah, I see that now. However, I did start doing a walkthrough and sometimes those line numbers do not match up between the files, so it is going to be pain to made a pdf walkthrough but oh well.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For someone who doesn't usually like the supernatural games, this is surprisingly good. Although I fear some of my choices will lead me to restarting which always blows when there's so many good games to play.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I found this to be a mixed bag.

Renders are good and there's a wide range of women in there so I imagine most folks will find something that appeals... Samantha was my favourite but there's plenty other decent ones: Anabelle, Katherine, Jaqueline and the twins... so no complaints there.

Story and writing is where it gets a bit iffy for me. Obviously it's not the dev's native language so I'm not bagging on that, but even so some games draw you in with every line and you pore over every word, here I just got a bit glassy eyed and fidgety. Even if the writing was given a native pass over I don't think that'd fix everything. I like supernatural stuff but the MC is just too much of a Gary Stu so it makes things kinda boring. A big complaint of mine is it feels like the dev doesn't have the story mapped out at all, and is winging it each chapter, so need to constantly use flashbacks to change stuff... like he's captured (oh no don't worry he's not it's part of a plan), this'll be a tough fight what'll happen (oh no don't worry has ghost powers).

A personal annoyance was that when we get to meet Samantha then she says some stuff about how the MC isn't really into her and she knows he's been with other women... so fine, I restarted but this time turning down the 2 love interests, not even flirting with the assassin in the bar... but the second time you meet Myuki in the bar, and I even picked the friend option there, you wind up having the only option being to fuck her (despite me picking every non-romancy option up to that point) so then upon meeting Sam she again is just dismissive due to her.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Here is the walkthrough for the game. There are several paths in the game, so many choices might be locked out depending on how you play (even if you are trying to get a harem, many paths/sex scenes are locked out and it is not quite clear on how to get the harem path in my opinion). Anyway, if you find any mistakes or improvements, let me know. Thanks

Edit: I have not tested my walkthrough yet (if I do), so there may be people speaking the wrong line or choices I missed. So, please let me know of any corrections.

v0.5 update: Updated to v0.5. Please let me know if anything had changed or if something is incorrect. I will not be playing v0.5 for a few days, so I might have missed a few choices. Thanks!
v0.5.2 Update: Due to massive changes in the code (new variables, etc.) and my growing disinterest in the game, I will not be continuing the walkthrough. You are welcome to use my guide if you want to create an updated walkthrough (it looks like most of the choices remained the same but every option has new variables or different addition/subtraction of said variables).

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
A decent amount of content with different story thank you for that I don't know how I never saw this game before
that Samantha girl is really cute but I can't wait to bang her sister and make her submit I hope the MC could have some mindcontrol ability to build his harem everything is possible with this game :devilish:

Aug 16, 2020
Windows-Torrent:

also i finally beat rpdl at a torrent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naoc

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Is this another Twilight cringe story with woke Vampires? Or is it actually vampires as you expect them to be? Bunch of douchebags that gives zero fucks about life?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoobPROGames

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What did confuse me was even if u are angry with the vampire family for lying to the MC

It still turns around to just be a play to make sure the enemies dont listen in

I wish there was a way that being upset would really mean the MC is upset

Caus they did lie to him about Lily for more then 5 years

Still bit pissed about that

Last edited:

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
What did confuse me was even if u are angry with the vampire family for lying to the MC

It still turns around to just be a play to make sure the enemies dont listen in

I wish there was a way that being upset would really mean the MC is upset

Caus they did lie to him about Lily for more then 5 years

Still bit pissed about that
Nothing goes unnoticed, believe me

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
I found this to be a mixed bag.

Renders are good and there's a wide range of women in there so I imagine most folks will find something that appeals... Samantha was my favourite but there's plenty other decent ones: Anabelle, Katherine, Jaqueline and the twins... so no complaints there.

Story and writing is where it gets a bit iffy for me. Obviously it's not the dev's native language so I'm not bagging on that, but even so some games draw you in with every line and you pore over every word, here I just got a bit glassy eyed and fidgety. Even if the writing was given a native pass over I don't think that'd fix everything. I like supernatural stuff but the MC is just too much of a Gary Stu so it makes things kinda boring. A big complaint of mine is it feels like the dev doesn't have the story mapped out at all, and is winging it each chapter, so need to constantly use flashbacks to change stuff... like he's captured (oh no don't worry he's not it's part of a plan), this'll be a tough fight what'll happen (oh no don't worry has ghost powers).

A personal annoyance was that when we get to meet Samantha then she says some stuff about how the MC isn't really into her and she knows he's been with other women... so fine, I restarted but this time turning down the 2 love interests, not even flirting with the assassin in the bar... but the second time you meet Myuki in the bar, and I even picked the friend option there, you wind up having the only option being to fuck her (despite me picking every non-romancy option up to that point) so then upon meeting Sam she again is just dismissive due to her.
The story is not improvised.
Samantha is not indifferent to you, she will do it in all ways.
Believe in the game I have good stories to tell!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes