VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
What translations? I open up game and it is all in Spanish or what looks like Spanish.

Nov 26, 2021
So I just did a quick read through the walkthrough and it looks like you could miss a lot of content through split paths, like choosing one Li to gain points for her over points for harem so how does this work do you miss out on a bunch of stuff if you follow the harem path or can you still get everything story/scenes and that, or is this still early in development and it's building to the harem

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So I just did a quick read through the walkthrough and it looks like you could miss a lot of content through split paths, like choosing one Li to gain points for her over points for harem so how does this work do you miss out on a bunch of stuff if you follow the harem path or can you still get everything story/scenes and that, or is this still early in development and it's building to the harem
You cannot get every scene if you are on the harem path. There are solo paths, maybe smaller group paths (?), and there should be 1 big harem route (I would think anyway).

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
cap05_216b.png

A great week, everyone! Let's start the W2H EP:05 update status.

This week was very productive, I was able to finish two scenes that included several static renders of better quality than the previous ones, and by doing that I came to a conclusion.

Before I used to produce a lot of renderings in a hurry, I didn't care much about the quality, I just wanted to put together a lot of images to show at story time, and now I know how wrong I was at the beginning of the development, and that's why I've been creating images with much more attention now.

I would have loved to finish everything in these 70 days of development so far, but the first scene that will start the episode 05 took a lot of time to be finished and used more than 400 still image renderings and 18 animations.

I still have a lot to count until the end of episode 05 and close the first season of W2H, but one thing I prioritize that is the development deadline stipulated by me in our goals at Patreon.

So I still have 20 days until the release of episode 05 and this deadline will be respected. But I already mentioned in another status update that we will have the "Beta" version and the "Gold" version, and believe me the versions will be different and will have a much smaller release interval between one and another.

cap05_259d.png

NoobPROGames what will you have in the Gold version that you won't have in the beta?

As I said in another update status posted on Patreon, in the Gold version we will have unseen scenes, extended ending, new opening, new customizations on the start screen, bug fixes found in the beta among others.

Imagine that the beta version would be a rough stone, 100% complete.

And the Gold version a polished stone with 125% compared to the beta version.

Analysing all these facts and working with two versions, I believe we will deliver the next episodes faster.

cap05_259a.png

As you can see in the images posted today, some changes were very significant in the graphics when compared with the initial episodes, what happens is that many times in the middle of the development I want to do something new, but I still need to learn how to do and this requires time.

I am about 80% done with the Beta version and next Monday I will bring the release dates of episode 05 which happens this month.

A big hug to all of you until next Monday!

NoobPROGames.
cap05_257b.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The matriarch was always the top notch diva such a house,
the likes of which we explore in this VN,
has to have in order to compete with the audacity of the other contending families.
Now, she is this gem of style and fine details whereas before she was just a power house of
beauty and unhinged lust that quenches the very many desires she has growing under her skin.

Cannot wait to see where the machinations of all of the earlier game versions have stirred in her!

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
cap05_226c.png

EP05 W2H Release Dates!
Good evening everyone, let's go to the release dates for episode 05 of Welcome To Hell The Vampire Chronicles in the beta version.
1. ($50) Vampire Prince= 02/26/2022
2. ($25) First-born= 02/26/2022
3. ($15) Vampire Elder= 02/26/2022
4. ($10) Vampire= 02/28/2022
5. ($5) Protector= 03/02/2022
6. ($2) Human= 03/02/2022
Loyalty to family!
If you are supporting W2H for more than 4 months in a row, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download the beta version on 03/01/2022

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 1671426

EP05 W2H Release Dates!
Good evening everyone, let's go to the release dates for episode 05 of Welcome To Hell The Vampire Chronicles in the beta version.
1. ($50) Vampire Prince= 02/26/2022
2. ($25) First-born= 02/26/2022
3. ($15) Vampire Elder= 02/26/2022
4. ($10) Vampire= 02/28/2022
5. ($5) Protector= 03/02/2022
6. ($2) Human= 03/02/2022
Loyalty to family!
If you are supporting W2H for more than 4 months in a row, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download the beta version on 03/01/2022
Date for here plz..

Reactions: klash107

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where do you want me to throbb your fangs out? Up the walls? Round them poles? Down in the dirt?
We gonna raise the dead in no time once you get outta your giggles and start feeling my dribbles!

Reactions: NoobPROGames
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes