VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Some code or writing errors are being fixed for the Gold version which arrives in 40 days.
The Gold version will have approximately one hour more of gameplay. (Depending on your reading speed.)
Some animations are also being fixed.
Good game everyone.
Consider supporting the game on our Patreon page your help is very important

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am still annoyed that Rebbeca lied to the MC about his gf and mom

Also not happy with Izabelle she is just as much to blame for the MC not remembering his gf

But the MC doesnt even care all that much even when he figured it out

Like man for a harem game it sure is making it hard to make a harem

When u have these year long lies from Rebbeca in the mix

Also quite annoying and weird that we cant kill off Russo the guy killed the mc mom and wanted to violate the mc gf

And we just leave him alive like thats messed up

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.5 beta] [NoobPRO Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.5 beta · · · (445.9 MiB :: 1.83 GiB)
Mac v0.5 beta · · · (411.5 MiB :: 1.79 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
NoobPROGames Hey if you want to have someone correct the english grammar in this VN. Send me the text files and i will correct it for you for free
Hi D3xzalias thank you very much for offering your help.
I am rewriting the whole script from the beginning and making the main language English. I hope to get it all done for Gold version which will be available in 30-40 days.
Episodes 4 and 5 are writing much better, I have been attending English classes almost every day and dedicating myself a lot to show my game to everyone.
I would really appreciate your help with the new game script, I am sure a lot of mistakes will be fixed, but there are always some forgotten ones.
I will send you a message as soon as the script is updated and if you can help me I will be eternally grateful.

Once again thank you very much!

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Very good game and fun to play, but because it's still early on and we're not privy to the entire story it's frustrating with some of the decisions in game. I look forward to the next update and seeing more of the story unfold.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Love the game and story but clearly don't understand why the MC is now a huge back stabbing tool . Maybe it is going to be reveling soon. Hopefully the LI's can be restored as well

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I also found a mistake in the game

The mc when he woke up in that room with the skater girl

He is offerd to drink from her .... But he says he only drank from one of the bad guys and let one alive

But the problem with that is i drank both bad guys to death

So that should be changed Developer

Also wtf Samantha stopping the mc from killing Russo ... Man i loved the game but the game is starting to turn into a shit show with all this BS

Like common finally giving us a option to kill that bastard Russo and then fuck it up again

And what was the point in trying to make vampires to save the clown twins ... But then kill them off in this update thanks to Russo

Like this game makes zero sense no more

Samantha is on my shit list now too how she been acting and stopping the mc like common

Man i feel so disapointed in this update and certain things in this game

Like at this point of time with so many bs between LI in the game screwing the MC over in a bad way

Instead of a harem it should be ike a MC against the whole world

Like he gets screwed over by 4 love interest so far possibly damaging them for the harem imo

And at this point it feels like the MC is either stupid or too trusting

But yeah the harem keeps getting smaller if this bs keeps up

And it sucks caus overall it could be a awesome vampire game

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No clues for death clown twins but maybe ?
I mean it wont surprise me if the twin clowns are dead ... Just to fuck with the MC some more

Since he has been fucked over by almost every character in the game so far

So why not kill of those clown twins just to fuck the MC his mind up even more

But yeah we dont actually see it

But it wouldnt surprise me

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes