VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Ok first off I don't care much about the bad English translations and applications(ex. Rebecca says MC lines and vice versa). Overall, I understand what is being said and what is happening. So, that is good enough for me.

However, the story is playing out too much like a chick TV series. Something happens and before you can cope another thing happens. Then just before you wrap your head around that another thing happens that just seems to make the first problem trivial and forgotten completely. Even more messed up is that this all happens in the world around the MC that he mainly creates. Yet, at the same time seems oblivious to altogether. It's like being in love with the first couple seasons of a show just for it to switch producers. Then, slowly tumble down a cliff.

I like the game. Well I did up to the point where he (mostly spoiler free don't worry) makes a life changing decision. Then all of the sudden things snowball into a shitstorm that he seems completely confused of.

Did you think I was complaining about how things are progressing in the story? HA! I was referring to the build-up with the girls in the story! This alone regardless of everything else the game offers is the worst part about it. Your character literally lays eyes on anyone who he thinks is attractive then BAMMM! He all the sudden is madly in love with them. Now the story of the game does try to justify this but, at the same time it ruins it with interactions not fully developed.

"I love you and no one else"... ten seconds later. "Babe don't worry about her! I love you and that's all that matters right now"... 5 seconds later. " What are you talking about? I love you don't you believe me?"

Now this all sounds like some douche in real life who actually tries to justify their actions but that's not how this game is built. This dumb fuck legit believes it. The main problem isn't even that though. The problem is that he straight up forgets about the other girls in the process while doing so.

This game is like being told you can have a harem. Then fucks up the dialog to the point where the characters don't even believe the writer anymore. Like if he wants to be with more than one girl and, you've made choices that reflect that. Then there should be some inner dialog or scenes that reflect these choices and give it validity. Instead it's like "you made these choices which counts toward the harem" but the girls involved don't get the memo.

Hell I could type a 100 more paragraphs and feel like I'm still not getting my point across.

With all that rant being said I enjoy the game. I like some of the characters and I like certain aspects of the MC and his development. However, on the same note I will also say that this game needs a complete rework. I have never wanted this from any game I truly like because it holds up the story and takes forever. But with this game it desperately needs it. I know the developer won't read this or if he does not give two shits or probably ban me from here if he can hell I don't know. But please take my advice. This game has the potential to be very good but not with it's current state. It is just going to drive away people from playing it.

I'll be back in Ch. 6 but damn if someone post that this game will be delayed for a whole year for reworks that would be the best news I heard all week.
Believe me man I read every comment on this page!
I completely understand what you mean, and I have the same vision.
Below I'll tell you some news about W2H.

Episodes 1 and 2 will be remade.
Season 1 is just the Prelude of the game, it's just a starting point for the game to really begin.
The script is being reorganized and updated.
The Game is being converted to English and will become the main language.
Harem Route will start in the second season at some point.

Trust me! It will all make sense as the story progresses.
Be sure to play the Gold version to see how it all really ends.

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
I liked the update but it did seem like the mc burned all his Bridges so there's more to this or a way to fix this mess.

Nov 23, 2020
Okay, I like the game and all that, but I am confused to the max. So why is every character on this game a shitty individual? Rebecca and Iza brainwashed you and kept your past a secret. While I do appreciate Anabelle, she doesn't take into consideration what your character is doing in fact hitting this point, nobody respects the player especially when he becomes the leader of the gang. Samantha stops you from killing russo a dude who killed your mom and almost raped lily, like sam tf?

What I would like to know is when is the MC going to garner respect concerning with his choices. Finally, wtf is it with burning down the bridges and probably getting rebecca killed :feelsbad:

thediabetic

Aug 20, 2020

Season 1 is just the Prelude of the game, it's just a starting point for the game to really begin.

I will and thanks for the response. Honestly I was hesitant to even post what I said but tbh I only did because overall I really enjoyed the game. I just wish it didn’t feel like every choice I made building certain relationships had no value. Now I do know that certain things happen in the story that cause these events. The main complaint was what seemed like missing dialog to back up what happens.

Anyway thanks for the response. I’ll definitely be following this game and future projects.

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I admit I'm actually pleasantly surprised how much I'm enjoying this so far. It does need polishing though especially spelling and grammar. Some of the early game renders as well. Story wise it could also be improved. I found myself having to suspend my disbelief that there was actually a horny heterosexual vampire who chose an old man over 3 hotties. In a harem game? That is far too unbelievable! But over all it is coming along pretty well I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
why i always think that MC turn onto villain,,well not quite villain depending on players play their style,,sacrifice his friendship and his lovers,,families,, become fugitive and enemy of vampire society to protect his loves and families,,even worst MC dies by hands his lovers ,, lmao i thinks it'll be interesting stories ever

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, I like the game and all that, but I am confused to the max. So why is every character on this game a shitty individual?
You have to keep in mind that while Lily and the MC are 20 years old the rest of the vampires are 100, 200 or even 400 years old.
It would be hard for them to take a neonate like the MC seriously even if he's some cool powers.
He's the leader of a rat pack because he beated their former leader but that doesn't mean they're happy with how things are going.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Huh...ok thats good to see that plans are in motion

"Harem Route will start in the second season at some point."
Does this mean my balancing act with all the girls actually doesn't matter right now?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You have to keep in mind that while Lily and the MC are 20 years old the rest of the vampires are 100, 200 or even 400 years old.
It would be hard for them to take a neonate like the MC seriously even if he's some cool powers.
He's the leader of a rat pack because he beated their former leader but that doesn't mean they're happy with how things are going.
Yea very true. Just cuz he beat their leader doesnt mean he's gonna instantly have 100+ years worth of respect from them. The guy was "born" like a week ago. So I agree.

Also the next chance I get Im gonna kill that bastard Russo! I was gonna give him a chance. Well he dun fucked it up again.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well imo he beat the anarchist leader so if anyone of that group dont like it they can get killed off or leave

They wanted to make him their leader ... So if they dont respect him they need to gtfo

Specially the disrespect of That small vampire girl that stops u from taking out Russo

Man she was my pick for the harem at first but after the stunt she pulled she is booted out the harem

But the main thing i am not liking is that we had several oppurtunities to kill Russo but we get denied every single time

Like man the guy killed of the mc mom and wanted to violate the mc gf

But here we are still keeping russo alive

We should have at least booted his ass out of that group

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well imo he beat the anarchist leader so if anyone of that group dont like it they can get killed off or leave

They wanted to make him their leader ... So if they dont respect him they need to gtfo

Specially the disrespect of That small vampire girl that stops u from taking out Russo

Man she was my pick for the harem at first but after the stunt she pulled she is booted out the harem

But the main thing i am not liking is that we had several oppurtunities to kill Russo but we get denied every single time

Like man the guy killed of the mc mom and wanted to violate the mc gf

But here we are still keeping russo alive

We should have at least booted his ass out of that group
Ehhh....They blackmailed MC into being their leader to save their own skin from being hunted because of being leaderless by tradition. They aint respecting him for shit. It really doesnt make sense they would would all swear fealty at the drop of a hat like that to "some kid". Just being real. IMO that would be way too convenient and would feel unnatural and undeserved. The MC is already overpowered enough. Let him face some challenges and overcome them. At the end of the day when he gets the glory and everyone respects him and ALL the girls love him, It will be a lot more believable vs "The MC wins because ancient vamp power plot armor".
Also when they find out that Russo is a sellout traitor then they will cheer when you get rid of him. That sounds like a better outcome to me.

That's how I feel about it right now anyway.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ehhh....They blackmailed MC into being their leader to save their own skin from being hunted because of being leaderless by tradition. They aint respecting him for shit. It really doesnt make sense they would would all swear fealty at the drop of a hat like that to "some kid". Just being real. IMO that would be way too convenient and would feel unnatural and undeserved. The MC is already overpowered enough. Let him face some challenges and overcome them. At the end of the day when he gets the glory and everyone respects him and ALL the girls love him, It will be a lot more believable vs "The MC wins because ancient vamp power plot armor".
Also when they find out that Russo is a sellout traitor then they will cheer when you get rid of him. That sounds like a better outcome to me.

That's how I feel about it right now anyway.
I mean yeah they blackmailed him into becoming a leader

But my point is why keep subjects around that dont respect the leadership

That doesnt make sense and is just waiting on someone to stab the leader in the back

I would get rid of all the people that dont respect the chain of command

And fill up the group with loyal subjects

Feb 17, 2022
Man. I really wanted to like this game as I'm a sucker for good vampire/supernatural stories and it sounded like we would be playing as some vampire demon sex god. But what we get is a non-sensical story that isn't helped by an awful translation, I could get the gist of what was being said but when I have to constantly translate the translation it becomes tiresome very quickly. It also says it's a harem game but everybody keeps warning of severe consequences of trying to have more than one woman and I figured I was going to say fuck it consequences be damned I'll pick all the "harem" choices which in this game means zero sex with any females apparently, then and you just lose any harem points at the start of chapter three (WTF!). But wait! you get a totally random sex scene with the voodoo lady who just instantly gives it up when others who say they are in love with the MC you get no action... Then I just gave up after Rebecca just gave up the anal sex with no buildup while still having no action with the actual real "love" interests. I mean what are we even doing here in this game?

I wish you luck in the future but you really need to get a native english speaker for the translations and you really need to figure out if this "is" a harem game or it "isn't" going that way. Why even have a points system if you just arbitrarily just erase them at your leisure? Why have this bipolar MC who in one scene is the baddest of badasses proclaiming to the world he will do everything in his power to protect EVERYBODY then the next scene crying like a little bitch curled up in the fetal position needing his next therapy session?

And lastly why does every single fucking sentence end in a goddamn exclamation point?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Valeck

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I mean yeah they blackmailed him into becoming a leader

But my point is why keep subjects around that dont respect the leadership

That doesnt make sense and is just waiting on someone to stab the leader in the back

I would get rid of all the people that dont respect the chain of command

And fill up the group with loyal subjects
I agree there are some serious plot holes here. Even if you have no respect for a 5 year old kid shouldnt you atleast fear a kindergartner who tore apart the biggest badass youve ever met? Would you blackmail such a person or run far far away? What keeps him from ripping you a new one as soon as you release the soul you captured? His kind forgiving manner?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I agree there are some serious plot holes here. Even if you have no respect for a 5 year old kid shouldnt you atleast fear a kindergartner who tore apart the biggest badass youve ever met? Would you blackmail such a person or run far far away? What keeps him from ripping you a new one as soon as you release the soul you captured? His kind forgiving manner?
I mean yea probably? MC does get called out about his dumb creed by the other characters. James begged him not to do it, the anarchists used it against him, the "girlfriends" are pissed at him now cuz not only has he put a target on his back and potentially theirs as well, not to mention Rebecca, they feel betrayed by him as well. His mother tells him that he cant save everyone, and realistically you cant but obviously he took it personally rofl. He's trying to be John Shepard in a world of vampires and monsters.
He's idealistic and it seems like he won't deviate from it even when shit hits the fan lol. Is that a good or bad thing? IDK but if you want to change the world, you are gonna piss off more than a few people trying to do it either way.

Last edited:

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I mean yea probably? MC does get called out about his dumb creed by the other characters. James begged him not to do it, the anarchists used it against him, the "girlfriends" are pissed at him now cuz not only has he put a target on his back and potentially theirs as well, not to mention Rebecca, they feel betrayed by him as well. His mother tells him that he cant save everyone, and realistically you cant but obviously he took it personally rofl. He's trying to be John Shepard in a world of vampires and monsters.
He's idealistic and it seems like he won't deviate from it even when shit hits the fan lol. Is that a good or bad thing? IDK but if you want to change the world, you are gonna piss off more than a few people trying to do it either way.
Which only leads to another plot hole... how did the anarchists know he'd be so forgiving? His open honest face? I think somethings getting lost in translation. Much about the story isn't making sense.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes