VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man. I really wanted to like this game as I'm a sucker for good vampire/supernatural stories and it sounded like we would be playing as some vampire demon sex god. But what we get is a non-sensical story that isn't helped by an awful translation, I could get the gist of what was being said but when I have to constantly translate the translation it becomes tiresome very quickly. It also says it's a harem game but everybody keeps warning of severe consequences of trying to have more than one woman and I figured I was going to say fuck it consequences be damned I'll pick all the "harem" choices which in this game means zero sex with any females apparently, then and you just lose any harem points at the start of chapter three (WTF!). But wait! you get a totally random sex scene with the voodoo lady who just instantly gives it up when others who say they are in love with the MC you get no action... Then I just gave up after Rebecca just gave up the anal sex with no buildup while still having no action with the actual real "love" interests. I mean what are we even doing here in this game?

I wish you luck in the future but you really need to get a native english speaker for the translations and you really need to figure out if this "is" a harem game or it "isn't" going that way. Why even have a points system if you just arbitrarily just erase them at your leisure? Why have this bipolar MC who in one scene is the baddest of badasses proclaiming to the world he will do everything in his power to protect EVERYBODY then the next scene crying like a little bitch curled up in the fetal position needing his next therapy session?

And lastly why does every single fucking sentence end in a goddamn exclamation point?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why? Well I'd say the Tribell family curse plays a huge part with "Voodoo lady" and Rebecca being so easy for the MC.
As for the next, MC holds an impossible ideal of saving everyone and then is swiftly reminded that he can't. Someone who holds such a lofty ideal isn't just going to brush that off like nothing happened. That said it was still cringe the way he handled it. Rebecca tells him to stop acting like a bitch he's just like..."yea ok I'm fine now lets go out" lol.

As for the rest....yea I agree. English aside, the point system is weird right now. Too many resets and point changes. Game should just use separate variables for some stuff instead of wildly fluctuating points.

Still, IMO building a harem just by saying "I love you" to every girl you meet is dumb. That should take time or it's meaningless. It really plays into the Tribell family curse plot point if you do this. But there's no reason why it should be coded they way it is.

I still like the game but I do hope whatever rework is planned fixes a lot of this stuff.

Reactions: Bnshy

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
an open honest face... a kind and forgiving person... View attachment 1701270
Oh yea 100% approachable. Maybe they were desperate and took a gamble that they guy who they thought was probably going to die would help protect them after he ripped apart their leader.
Actually maybe Sam could read him and knew that he would most likely react that way?
I was going to say something else but then I realized we haven't seen the full ending of chapter 5. Thinking about it I can't be certain of what's going on with Sam. She seems to be ok with Russo for some reason and that cliffhanger at the end was as disgusting as it gets. It's obviously meant to make us think its something terrible, but what if its not? It could be yet another plot twist.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
well this was a fun ride. hated a few parts that wasnt translated to english so i have no idea what was said but i still got the jest of the story so meh im fine with it. i enjoyed the art as well. this will go into my games to watch folder

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.5 beta] [NoobPRO Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.5 beta · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (445.9 MiB :: 1.83 GiB)
Mac v0.5 beta · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (411.5 MiB :: 1.79 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Thank you so much. I could play the game because of your compression. God bless You. You are a lifesaver....:love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
shame that some of the important choices arent really choices... like saving the twins or not.. or going with the plan to kill russo or not.. no matter what i chose in both of those it still leads to russo taking the twins to an isolated location and to the current sad ending of the version...
there are many choices that have no impact and doesnt matter what we pick but these 2 seem to be very important and the russo choice even has a russo variable for whatever reason...
some of the points also seem to scale weirdly.. like getting harem points that according to the WT get reset back to 0 or similarly with miyuki getting reset to 0 if we dont go all the way..

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Does "lesbian" involve your love interests and is it optional?
yes its between love interests and some might be avoidable while some isnt... for example your creator has a wife and they can be both love interests, while the other love interests seem to be building up to into the other love interests if you allow it

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
shame that some of the important choices arent really choices... like saving the twins or not.. or going with the plan to kill russo or not.. no matter what i chose in both of those it still leads to russo taking the twins to an isolated location and to the current sad ending of the version...
there are many choices that have no impact and doesnt matter what we pick but these 2 seem to be very important and the russo choice even has a russo variable for whatever reason...
some of the points also seem to scale weirdly.. like getting harem points that according to the WT get reset back to 0 or similarly with miyuki getting reset to 0 if we dont go all the way..
My MC decided not to choose and ended up being forced to sleep with Miyuki and even though my MC stated it wasn't because he liked her.
The recent chapter made it like they were a item smh..

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
My MC decided not to choose and ended up being forced to sleep with Miyuki and even though my MC stated it wasn't because he liked her.
The recent chapter made it like they were a item smh..
i assume you mean not to choose between the girls that leads to the bar scene? i dont recall them sleeping together there... she poisons him before it gets that far.. you dont even need to follow her to the bathroom... (still get poisoned though..)

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
yes its between love interests and some might be avoidable while some isnt... for example your creator has a wife and they can be both love interests, while the other love interests seem to be building up to into the other love interests if you allow it
Thanks. If they're already married idc but I wouldn't want to cuck myself by trying to hook up my uninvolved love interests with each other. Glad you can prevent that part .

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
i assume you mean not to choose between the girls that leads to the bar scene? i dont recall them sleeping together there... she poisons him before it gets that far.. you dont even need to follow her to the bathroom... (still get poisoned though..)
Awhile later the MC asks Miyuki to go to the bar and then it happens....
You don't really have a choice..
I completely friendzoned her and still was forced to sleep with her.
And now Miyuki is acting the MCs girlfriend

Awhile later the MC asks Miyuki to go to the bar and then it happens....
You don't really have a choice..
I completely friendzoned her and still was forced to sleep with her.
And now Miyuki is acting like the MCs girlfriend

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I like this, more or less, I don't like that you're shoehorned into joining the anarchists, and telling your gf's you never loved them and saying shitty things for drama.

But what I really don't like is the nonsensical choices. The walkthrough available is confusing, not because it's poorly formatted or written in a confusing way, but because affection values change for seemingly no reason each chapter, so its nearly impossible to tell if you're truly on a certain path.

If this game gets recoded I would be willing to ignore the pointless anarchist drama plotline, but until then, I'll be removing this from my priority list.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I like this, more or less, I don't like that you're shoehorned into joining the anarchists, and telling your gf's you never loved them and saying shitty things for drama.

But what I really don't like is the nonsensical choices. The walkthrough available is confusing, not because it's poorly formatted or written in a confusing way, but because affection values change for seemingly no reason each chapter, so its nearly impossible to tell if you're truly on a certain path.

If this game gets recoded I would be willing to ignore the pointless anarchist drama plotline, but until then, I'll be removing this from my priority list.
You said mostly what I was going to say about how the MC just glibly says he never loved Myuki and that he was just with her for the sex. I didn't take to kindly to that part in fact it almost makes me want to just put the game on the junk pile. It's not how I would talk to a lady even if it was true I was just friends with benefits; it's just a asshole way to say it. There are some problems also with the text saying things with the MC header when you know for a fact it was Myuki saying the text instead; so that needs to be fixed. Saying to Myuki to just leave without answers is just a recipe for misunderstanding and resentment...again not something I would had said had I been the MC...this update is so wrong.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I found another mistake. When making the choice to drain the drug dealers till their dead or not I chose to drain both until death, but later in the motel the games states I only killed one of them and not both so now I have to drain the girl...needs to be fixed. Seems my choices don't matter much as I chose not to kill Russo, but in the end the game chose to take revenge instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Robsonlongaray007

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1380077

Overview:
Life in the city of Hell is not easy, especially for one couple in particular. Everything they’ve known will change from this day on. Death has found them on that corner, and second chances comes with a great bloodlust. Some would say that death suited them very well!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: NoobPROGames F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 beta
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android Compressed: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1240970 View attachment 1240971 View attachment 1240972 View attachment 1240973 View attachment 1240974 View attachment 1240975
Um dos melhores!!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes