VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Damnit! So, old saves not working on 0.5.2 - and no way to continue. Really, was it really necessary do this way?
Really, NOT starting from scratch, at this far in story already. So, another okay game suddenly destroyed and trash canned.

Reactions: kartolas

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damnit! So, old saves not working on 0.5.2 - and no way to continue. Really, was it really necessary do this way?
Really, NOT starting from scratch, at this far in story already. So, another okay game suddenly destroyed and trash canned.
if you have a walkthrough with the choices you can ctrl+skip through the dialogue does not take 2 mins

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Hello everyone, I had to redo all the variables in the game and the changes were necessary. Now we have 90% of the choices mapped, we can add names to the saves, we have the route notifications in the top left corner, we have the original script in English. Many changes were necessary so that the game could have a harem route in the second season.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hello everyone, I had to redo all the variables in the game and the changes were necessary. Now we have 90% of the choices mapped, we can add names to the saves, we have the route notifications in the top left corner, we have the original script in English. Many changes were necessary so that the game could have a harem route in the second season.
Does this mean you fixed the mc?

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Does this mean you fixed the mc?
So I have nothing to fix in MC, that's the story. MC will be stupid, inexperienced, impulsive, childish, and many other defects. He will change as the story progresses. It may not make sense to you now at first, but in the future you will be able to look back at past episodes and see how much he has changed. That is the point.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Is it possible to reach the end with the Love Triangle of Ana-Mc-Lily ? Because I was very careful with my choices and I couldn't (legitimately) do it. With console commands it was pretty easy though.

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is it possible to reach the end with the Love Triangle of Ana-Mc-Lily ? Because I was very careful with my choices and I couldn't (legitimately) do it. With console commands it was pretty easy though.
I would think it would be possible. The only thing I am unsure about is if you are able to avoid that 3rd girl who is friends with them also.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yep...should have killed that bastard Russo when he had the chance. MC is smart but stupid. He is compassionate but impulsive. So it makes him seem edgy and cringe at times, but the story says its the weakness of his inheritance and for now it's playing out exactly like that is the case.

I'm kinda upset but it fits with the story. I didn't expect that there would be so many twists and turns, especially not the connection with Emily(is she gonna be an elite vamp hunter now or something? More drama :BootyTime:). I like Emily as a character but drugs/smoking is a huge NO for me, plz dont make her route tied to mandatory smoking and drugs NoobPROGames . Would be such a shame.

On another note, I am not really satisfied with the dialogue when taking the harem routes. The MC is really dismissive of the relationships as if all he wants is to be physical with them. I hope this changes in season 2 when the path gets fleshed out more cuz right now it's kinda disgusting(IMO) how the characters talk about it. FwB no stings but they wont screw with anybody else? That's a hard sell. It's not compelling that way IMO. There is no connection. I'd rather go another route if that's how the harem dialogue will be throughout the story.

Anyway, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued at the very least. The writing is still a bit rough and it goes kinda fast but I wanna see what happens anyway.

Also...Samantha...wtf bro

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah basicly the mc wont hold the stepmom and sister acountable for lying to him ?

Man so many things im scratching my head about with this game

And all the dev is saying wait till future updates it will make sense then

Well not really imo since how is he gonna resolve the stepmom and sister lying in the future

Seems to me the MC just looked over that part and didnt care

Same with the mc his mom killer he didnt give two shits about keeping him alive

Same with allowing that small vampire chick protect that mc mom killer like wtf hes supposed to be the leader and lets his subordinate stop him smh

Nothing in the future updates would make all that make sense tbh

But gues thats how the story will continue to go making zero sense

Not to mention aying basicly screw you LI since hes joining a band of rejects

Like wtf why on earth would he stay away from his childhood gf to join those rejects

So many things that are just out right weird ... And its a shame caus vampire games are pretty bad ass but with this kind of storyline and mc hjs stupid behaviour makes it very hard to enjoy

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yes but you have to pick one of them at the cars, and then choose options to push it that direction. If you go alone you will be on the Myuki trio "harem" route, which basically treats Myuki like the main girl with other two tacked on.
I really hope the routes with multiple LI have more balance between the characters cuz right now they feel really shallow.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yes but you have to pick one of them at the cars, and then choose options to push it that direction. If you go alone you will be on the Myuki trio harem route, which basically treats Myuki like the main girl with other two tacked on.
I really hope the routes with multiple LI have more balance between the characters cuz right now they feel really shallow.
I did, I went with Annabelle in the "choose your car" scene, then I chose every option that said "I love both you and Lily/Annabelle", but for some reason at the end when Annabelle comes and rescues you, the "I love you both" option is greyed out. (I had to tamper in the McAnaLily_Points to make it available)

Reactions: Roar Shark

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I did, I went with Annabelle in the "choose your car" scene, then I chose every option that said "I love both you and Lily/Annabelle", but for some reason at the end when Annabelle comes and rescues you, the "I love you both" option is greyed out. (I had to tamper in the McAnaLily_Points to make it available)
I did the same thing and I had no issues with that option.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Dam lol..just started playing this game and the dialogue is really really bad lmfao. Does it get better later on? Im not talking about "english isnt my first language" kind of bad, its just.. corny? Please tell me it gets better.

Jul 4, 2018
Im going to be so upset if he aint boss level strong. Closed eyes usually mean they can fuck almost everything up.Only this far in but this vn looks super promising screenshot0001.png

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes