VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 4, 2018
is there walkthrough for this game
dont need one. Choices give you a comment in the upper left corner if it affects the choice. If a choice dont give the upper left comment scroll back and choose a different one (Some choice trees dont give the upper left comment but the game is pretty straight forward). And certain choices dont even matter because the MC will ignore your choice.

Jul 17, 2020
quick question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
var says +1 ana pts, +2 lilly pts, +1 mc/ana/lilly pts, with a notification saying +1 love triangle

or does it only result in conflict over MC?

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Game needs walkthrough.
1st of all there are 3 different story line choices which will determine you will return to vampire society or create own family with new group.

Then there are many possibile love interest routes.
1. Only Anabelle Route
2. Only Lily Route
3. Only Samantha Route
4. Only Myuki Route
5. Emily Route (if you fucked up with all the 4 main girls)
6. Harem Route ( possible in Myuki Route)
7. Anabelle+Lily triangle 1 (within Anabelle Route)
8. Anabelle+Lily triangle 2 (within Lily Route)

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, the paths are that clear.
I just wanted to know how to finish Samantha's one, after the blood frenzy attack of herI always get the first option locked and can only break with or friend zone her, it's weird because I don't know where did it go wrong and by that point I'm not in anyone's path.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Yeah, the paths are that clear.
I just wanted to know how to finish Samantha's one, after the blood frenzy attack of herI always get the first option locked and can only break with or friend zone her, it's weird because I don't know where did it go wrong and by that point I'm not in anyone's path.
Samantha only accepts you if you are an Anarchist or an Independent. If choice was to return to Vampiric society, she wouldn't accept it.

Reactions: MD27

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i only accepted lily she is the only normal and loyal and faithfull and trustworthy of the whole game

The rest are all liars and deceivers

blacklisted the mc his vampire stepmom asap and russo and hopefully we can do the same to samantha as well and that ebony mature can get black listed to

this game supposed to be a harem

Man still early on and already the game makes u dislike even hate most of the women in this game

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How does one get the Harem Route and are all the love interests included?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The story felt interesting until we are placed on a 3 way choice. I could play this VN looking for all the options, creating saves upon saves to wring out the desired "Harem" content that made me download and play this, OR, I can spend that time playing something else........ hmmm... Yeah, I'll wait for a walktrough mod for this, or, forget it exists.

There's nothing wrong with the VN, it is me that doesn't have the patience for this.

To be clear, the story is cool, but not cool enough to spend a long time searching for the content I was looking for from the tags. Yeah, yeah, I've been spoiled by WT mods...

All of you, if you enjoy this, please, have at it.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Android port is messed up. Almost every other scene has the grey screen of death. Have to keep hitting ignore as missing story dialog. Any idea why or can it be fixed???

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I hesitated with this VN for a long time, finally tried it and have to give it a pass. Nothing wrong with the writing or renders, but the story is not for me. I can't hurt the people the way this is happening. I get it's a vampire VN, but every LI that I like now hates the MC, and I have tried other choices, but they are even worse.
I wish the Dev the best, but this one isn't for me. Good luck.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. They are always appreciated. Their quality shows how hard you work on your VN. I've been playing this since its first release and have always looked forward to each update. However as the story has evolved player agency has continued to diminish, to the point that at the end of this update the MC feels like a leaf in a hurricane blown about by forces far beyond his control with events outside his reach conspiring to undermine what few resources remain to him.

A couple of key "choices", in previous updates, were no choices at all, and lead to the current situation. It's difficult to enjoy a story, where all choices lead to cataclysm and the suffering and or endangering of those for whom we've come to care.

This is your story and I fully support your right to tell it as you choose. I would however suggest you consider that a lack of player agency, is one of the quickest ways to kill player interest. There are many positives in this VN and, as yet, I'm not ready to drop it.

My comments here are not meant as complaints, rather as hopefully constructive feedback, to be valued as you choose. I look forward to your next release to see if and how you restore some meaningful options to the MC.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes