VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, since i play this game for the first time and dont want to be influenced by other players right away, i'll type a little step by step "review" while playing.

Good thing you cleared the misunderstanding right in the prologue, after reading the title and seeing the banner i thought "hell" is refering to seeing that old farts face every ingame day...so its good to know its the name of the town ^^

The narrating in the beginning takes out all the tension of the first scenes...i mean "i will die in a few minutes along with all the things i love" is not really bound to give you any hope your attack could work or anything else and with the expection to lose everything its not really an emotional element to see the dead body and the ugly killer anymore. A totally wasted opportunity.

Okay...the mc's IQ is somewhere near room temperature...i would have tried to at least see if mom is doing well if i cared about her, something the mc obviously did, but he just accepted a "shes fine" and moved on...

Dunno whats the point of this "meanwhile" part...the mc dont remembers anything and the player already wants to kill that ugly brute...or should this be a "subtle" hint/reason for joining the rebels later?

5 years...i thought this academy and the personal training would dive into the vampire society to see whats really going on in this new world i resurrected in, learn how to use some basics and develop skills, but he just cames back as dumb as he left...

Finally got the memories back...and all he asks is about his dead mother...thats the single absolute fact he already knows, his only questios should be "is lily alive", "where is she" and "why the fuck did you mess with my mind"...everything else is useless and irrelevant at this point.

Hmm, dumb luck, i had never even tried to trust nathan enough to talk to him, far to suspicious timing for my taste. However, the next scene was the most surreal one so far...if i see the brute that killed my mother and myself with my girl in the same room i dont jump my girl right away, i annihilate that guy first.

The next choices are somehow strange...i mean, you obviously follow the girl who is losing control to prevent causalities/discovery and it would be pointless to lie to her after how you reacted to her lying to you...obviously you want to catch up about the last 5 years with lily afterwards or get pissed about the mutual jealousy and go alone to sort the emotional chaos yourself...but the way he talks/flirts to the new girl in the bar is pure shit, i mean he is in love for 5 years, unlocks his memories of his first love, finds her alife and then flirts with the first unknown girl in a bar after he left both of them to calm down and sort his feelings? I also really missed the adult choice to talk with both of them to fill the gaps of the last 5 years from all sides and in all directions to find some reasons...

What kind of time travel is this? You die as poor boy, get resurrected into a rich family, left right after changing for five years, come back and get kidnapped at the same day, sleep for a week after your fight, take the firstborn to a restaurant and the waiter knows you and heard much of your guest from you...is the mc a sleepwalking sleeptalker who tends to visits and open restaurants or when the hell could he ever be there? Thats totally out of logic and dont fits in the timeline of the game at all.

...really? No way out? I need to accept becoming the leader of a gang i would prefer to annihilate personally one by one? Okay, maybe except for samantha, shes cute, but the rest could burn in the sun for all i care and a few of them should suffer far longer to die...what a useless plot turn for the most stupid mc i played since years...why cant i just adopt samantha, kill the rest and let her free his soul? Its a little too kinetic here if you dont really get any choices but 3 times accept with 3 reasons and no way to refuse.

Somehow disappointing choices with samantha here...you can only lose points with her or be a lying horndog and declare your love without knowing anything about her and putting all the other girls down, or at least say so...not my style, but aside from my personality limits samantha fits my taste the most until now...so really a shitty move to force me to lose points here -,-

How can a hard decision be so pointless? I thought over 10 minutes about turning the twins or not and decided against it...then he just thinks it would be wrong and turns them anyways...

That fight was useless...at least the girls and the anarchists, that ugly corpse was well deserved. I hope future updates will give some choices to prevent useless fights...i mean, whats the point of being a leader if they just do what they want?

Erm, i dont think i need more reasons to kill russo, i hope the next update dont comes with a killblock like this one, at least he now betrayed the anarchist "family" now just like he betrayed the rebels before and should finally have lost all their support too.

And i dont know how this game looks in other languages, but you NEED an english proofreader.
Overall i will check out the next updates, but if i cant kill russo and the majors bastard soon while keeping my girls save i'll drop it.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Russo's plot armor is real in this one. Didn't see that twist coming with the twins. While at times it's still hard to understand some of the story I'm still looking forward to more updates. Also poor James if he actually died again.

Reactions: michael1984

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you look at my old posts you will see that I said that the harem route will start in season 2 V0.6.
I have public posts on Patreon and here talking about it.
I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding.
Does that mean we might be able to get all the love interests in a harem that are still alive? Or will it only be certain girls? Hopefully not entirely new ones as it seems a shame to waste all that time in season 1 on someone you cant have in the harem.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah funny harem that will be occupants 1 girl lol

Since the dev is making all other Li practiclly unfavorable to let them join the harem

Like Lilly is the only one thats basicly on the mc side and honest and loyal

The vampire stepmom ebnony and ivory lesbian step moms both lied to the mc even alterd his brains to forget lily And not to mention the redhead vampire stepmom actually kills off the twins like wtf and actually wanted to kill the mc ...She probally been under influence of that female vampire leader tho but still wtf so those two are out the harem as well

Then the vampire step sister ... she lied to the mc face as well even when the mc trusted her and told her about his dream about lily ... And didnt even blink a eye ... Then she suddenly gets mad when the mc learns the truth and says bye bye and she still gets mad about lily and the mc together so she out the harem as well

Then that little woman vampire of the reject club she keeping u from killing russo like wtf why are we even listening to that little pip squeek ... And she entrapped the mc in a ploy to make him the leader of the rejects ... so hard pass on her in the harem too...

Now that assasin miyuki or whatever her name is chloroformed lily and tried it to the mc as well and wanted to sacrifice the mc for personal gains ... And later on she thankfully didnt but just the fact she wanted to at first was already something that i would say hard pass to her too ... And also if u wanna go for a harem suddenly she is the number 1 wifey leaving Lily second place u kidding me ...

So yeah it be very interesting to see how the dev gonna manage to rectify all those supposed LI women to be able to join the harem again

Also agree with Russo his plot armour ... Like u kidding me he killed of the mc and his mom and his girl get almost raped by him

And we had like 3 or 4 chances to just completly wreck him or at least get him out that rejects club but nope ... Hes allowed to stay at the rejects regardles and gets to even leave in a limo and toast champagne ... Like yeah that right there is probally the hardest thing to believe and get behind no sane person would stand near russo and let him live damn the consequences ..

Also we still havent gotten a real explanation imo why the MC didnt tell the vampire stepfamily to fuck off for lying to him

Instead we getting told some unbelievable thing that he got upset for a second and then made a fake running away story to trap the evil masterplan people hes meeting in the graveyard

Like man who would not be enraged for being lied to for multiple years knowing his girl lily was alive when he trusted them 100 %

But yeah maybe thats why its called welcome to hell the whole mc life going to hell no good things happen to the mc

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If you look at my old posts you will see that I said that the harem route will start in season 2 V0.6.
I have public posts on Patreon and here talking about it.
I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding.
Harem means you should be able to get most girls, unless it's absolutely necessary for the story then you won't. But the thing is you're taking it to a direction where it'd seem utterly weird to think about a harem with most likable characters.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
michael1984
Oh my little hypocrite...you were lying too...remember your special training in the underworld while your black mom wrote horny love messages to your girl and the redhead? Or your sneaking away to meet the anarchists after you promised to not do anything reckless again?

I dont want to defend the moms, but remember how you woke up after your transformation...you were weak, knew nothing about the vampire society or the individual skills including your own...with your memories you would never went to learn and to train, you would go rampage and search russo even if its the last thing you do and in this state it would really have been the last thing.
Remember, what was the first thing you did after getting back your memories? Okay, you confronted rebecca first, but then you left to hunt him down. At least you had some selfcontrol training and knew how to control your inner beast, otherwise you would have died even with your new knowledge.
It was a shitty move to alter your memories, but it was the only way to keep your undead body alife.

Annabelle was upset about it when she found out, but the rules of the family demand obedience and loyality, she couldnt tell the truth about your altered memory without endangering you and herself, besides, she didnt knew your real past at the time she discovered it and she was not the one who told izzy about the lingering picture in your mind, that was your own fault. She investigated your real past while you were away and it would be kinda hard to just tell you everything right on the first day back...especially since it would be hard to even believe it with your altered memories and her dominance is way weaker than izabelles, so she couldnt undo it even if she wanted. But you saw how desperate she was after you told her you got your memories back and she really tried to explain herself...

Samantha...well, i dont even try to defend her for killblocking you, thats the most fucked up shit in the whole game...i dont care if they are friends or if he saved her some times in the past, i also dont care about her family talk since i blacklisted him right away. He killed me, mom and tried to rape lily, all of it laughting, so you can be pretty sure thats not the first time he did both and such scum just has to die. But the rest...sam is a necromancer and she didnt catch james soul to blackmail you in the first place, while he died all the onlookers thought you die next. She wanted to do you at least a single favor for trying, but then you did the impossible and killed him. Without a leader the other anarchists would hunt them down and the vampire society is also bound to hunt them down. She wanted to survive and her witch sister was surely involved in turning the favor into blackmail material. Even if not, it was the only chance she had, being the weakest of all.

Looks like you went the lily route from the beginning because i dont know what you are talking about. I left alone and found the whole miyuki scene pretty fucked up as stated in my last post, but her reason to get the stolen stuff back is pretty understandable since she was kicked out of her family because of it and she switched sides as soon as she had what belonged to her family, even before she had it in her hands she tried to get you some more infos about the anarchists and the majors bastard. Not a nice way to meet someone, but also not a betrayal, the only one she betrayed was that majors bastard and he deserved it.

Again, thats your playstyle, if you go alone the most active harem girl is annabelle...better said i havent seen or fucked the other girls since then, only together but without the mc. The only "personal meeting" i had with lily and miyuki was the fight in the chapel. But i agree a harem route should offer to see the scenes with all the girls, not only one of them.

Your memory seems a little foggy...that had nothing to do with the anarchists, it was the majors bastards limo. This official betrayal of the anarchists has to be the final step to prevent anyone from defending russo ever again.

To sum it up, the girls were only in the chapel for you. All 3 of them, not only lily. Those are the harem core. Izzy messed with your mind to prevent you from getting yourself killed, but she trained you in her arts and even led you to the source of your new powers. I am sure she would have removed the false memory herself if the majors bastard hadnt done it. Makes 4 for the harem. The rebels head may join later too, she is neither a puppet that follows orders nor stupid enough to believe every bullshit...and she knows very well how it feels to be betrayed and to fight for her sole survival + her only "offspring" refused 5 years to even meet other guys no matter how hard she tried to get her some fun, so she knows very well you must be special and she would lose lily the second she tries to go against you.
If you manage samanthas training to reduce your weakness and you still love your girls and flirt with her she might understand te truth, your flashbacks already showed off your weakness for pretty girls while being a human kid, the tribell blood may have enhanced it a little, but you didnt really change in that regard. Once she realises this she may join the harem as well...and her sister seems already pretty open minded, the only question here is how to stop the bad blood with the other girls, especially with miyuki after that fight.
Rebecca on the other hand...well, its pretty hard to say right now. She already joined the harem before she killed the twins, but you saw her empty eyes while she tried to kill you, she obviously was manipulated/dominated. She even told you where she got the infos about that little hideout from, someone she would never have belived anything before...she also talked with the princess about memories she WANTED to bury in the past. I wouldnt be surprised if she was the one who killed her husband in the end, the question is just, was it her jealousy or had someone tricked/dominated her into doing it? Maybe it was the major, his family is known for their domination skill and she was far too friendly all the time with someone who ruined her town because his own business was the only thing he ever cared about. That ugly spys last words come to my mind here, he was far to weak to kill some newborn like us, so he never had the slightest chance to kill the 400yo head of the tribell family, but providing some infos about his sexual adventures to a jealous wife and a corrupt asshole who uses it for his own purposes...
I honestly dont know where the princess stands in all of this...on the face of it she seems like an evil controlfreak, but if you think deeper about her actions so far she followed the vampire societies rules to the letter, she replaced the corrupt bastard, she used her spy to learn the truth and she was justifiably mad after her spy got killed. There is not a single hint she knew anything about the things her spy didnt tell her, she could just have been a manipulated puppet who tried to do her best according to the rules and laws she follows. Now with her manipulative spy gone she has to find the truth herself, maybe she discovers a whole new side of the "facts" she believed in. For now she is the most mysterious character in the game for me because she just could be everything, a puppet, a mastermind, the ignorant good, the chaotic evil, ...for now nothing is sure about her, well, nothing but she kills to keep order...and she dont likes it all the time, so she is not some insane sociopath.
Emily is some wild joker too...okay, i wasnt surprised to see james was her rich grandfather, that was daily soap niveau news. But she already shows 3 hard paths...following the priest to become a hunter/insider, following you to become a vampire or staying your guardian with extras - another death sin in vampire society...we will see.
However, the harem path has more than lily and its not impossible to meet more girls on the way.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tbh sure they lied to the mc for his own safety perhaps ... But its still fucked up if u ask me leaving him clueless for all those 5 years ...And then we dont see the MC even be upset about it if just for 2 seconds

Imo the mc could have been pretty upset about it .. But he barely showsany reaction about it like hes cool about everything

And sure the red vampire mom Rebecca ? Even if she is dominated its still pretty weird if u ask me since she is one of the more powerfull vampires ...even on par with that head vampire leader woman that probally dominated her mind for some reason..

And that ebony woman sure she comes clean afterwards and tells u she sorry but that dont exempt her for doing the mind altering in the first place... And sure it was for the mc his protection ... but still comes back to being fucked up 5 years not knowing were lily was ...

They could have at least protected lily in all these years they knew how close they were before that mind altering but nope they left her all alone and leaving the mc clueless for such a long time

But yeah again the twins being killed off is such a cheap rip off ... you get the chance to help them and a update later they get killed off by a dominated rebecca

While we letting russo live for whatever reason ... like thats the worst part that we let that bastard live all this time ... And why becaus it probally goes back to otherwise mc would get killed right... Well he at least had the best shot at russo in that house but somehow the mc is scared of a little samantha and letting russo go

And we still are a leader of the renegades but they dont listen to the mc and do whatever the fuck they want ...

Sure if u can get past some of the things that happen in the story so far there can be more entrys in the harem

But they have alot of explaining to do and some apologies should be added by those women

For the live of me i cant figure out why we even became a leader of the renegades sure for helping james

But we could have said well fuck u guys im done james is saved and im gonna go back

But the idiot mc stays with the renegades even tho they dont even respect him as a leader

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They lie to protect him, that's hardly a bad thing. Vampire mom kills the twins because siring new vampires without pemision is a crime in the Vampire society of which her Clan and her stepson (MC) are part of. The punishment for that is final death for both the sire and the newborn.

The MC is pretty much a retarded kid from a shonen manga. He's powerful because he's the MC (he turns OP too fast) but in any vampire setting going in the open against one of the big sects of vampires means death. There must be old and powerful as fuck vampires around to not let a newborn become independent that fast.

The biggest mistake is to turn against the two biggest sects around with just a small group of vampires. You can chose between one of the sects or go independent, going independent should turn into a bad end for the MC, because only a vampire God can fight everyone and stay alive.

Last edited:

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
michael1984
Bro, I know that many things are still pending history, but believe, W2H is a game created for the long term and nothing will be solved quickly.

I see you criticizing the same things in every update, and I respect that.
I just want to tell you again that this whole first part of the game is just a big prelude to the main story.

W2H is my first game and my first contact with Renpy programming, Daz3d, photoshop, video editing, etc.
These initial 5 episodes I am using as a personal training to learn how to model, program, improve my English writing, create animations, write, and many other things.
These episodes also helped me a lot to understand what you players want in a game, and I would really like to please everyone, but unfortunately this is not possible.
I have different methods for telling a story, and believe me, I don't want to turn W2H into a dramatic and meaningless fuck, but, now at the beginning it had to happen so that the middle of the story and the ending makes perfect sense in the distant future.

My advice is that you play other routes to understand the story a little more, don't get hung up on hang-ups and unresolved issues, save that for the MC's return to town.

Follow my public posts, you don't need to be a subscriber for that, I make posts on Patreon or right here on F95-zone.

Virulenz
I am glad to know that even with my flaws in writing and some plot errors, you are understanding the whole story the way it should be interpreted.
Thanks for the explanation you gave michael1984 it was really perfect.

Any questions come into my Discord, feel free to send DM's and I will answer them all.

Have a great weekend.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
michael1984
Well, i remember him calming down while "telling" the prologue story that started as human and ended right before he entered the villa to confront rebecca. He also planned how to go on while sitting there. The only logic bug there was james, he said later he felt something was off with him and he still tried to resurrect him. However, he couldnt change the past and even with his memories back he still lived 5 years since then. I forgot the time difference between reality and underworld, so it was even longer for him surrounded by dead souls, demons and absorbing the essence of a 400yo vampire who teached him some things on the way...so its not like the memories feel like yesterday just because he got them back a few hours before. He learned to prefer selfcontrol over unstable points...something you obviously didnt ;)

Powerful? Compared to whom? To the newbies? Maybe...but i dont think rebecca could even stand against her wife, or against the rebel head and especially not against the princess. Maybe she tried to stand against the major in the past and thats how she ended as his puppet, but i think amongst the firstborn (in this city) she is the weakest...at least now with ugly gone. The tribells affinity for humans made them the perfect link between the 2 worlds and the sword artifact may have been the initial reason for them to be seen as a powerful clan, but overall they only have speed and some telepathy by blood...the rest is just being horny and easy to manipulate because of it.

Wrong point of view. YOU didnt know where lily was in the last 5 years, the MC didnt even know lily existed in the first place. His memory of her was whiped out. He went to go search for her as soon as he remembered her and learned she is still alive...or better said undead.

I dont remember my mc ever be scared of samantha, quite the opposite and thats the only reason why she could stop him...you could say killblock vs cockblock...killblock won.

The dev said the real harem story starts in 0.6...so i guess we get some explaining and apologies until then and not just "okay, lets forget the past and fuck our brains out"...i really hope samantha is going to join somehow, she is the cutest one but i wouldnt betray lily and anabell for some cute face, hot body and a sweet outfit ^^

I already stated it in my first post here, if i had a choice i wouldnt even try to resurrect that old fart. But thats me, i never would do anything so save a guy ^^

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can and should have done all of that while the old powerfull shopping babe made her appearence and
took everyone by storm.
a path where the MC
retires, live in Dubai smoking weed listening Lady Gaga and die happily
Playing the double game works in queen of the damned because MC up and leaves absolutely everyone for Akasha. Literally, Lestat forgets everything and everyone when he comes to share in the misery of the queen of all.

In this game, the all powerful babe is on her good path, she is hot about a new love adventure with MC or his vamp mommy, she swept the unlikable mayor guy off the table and came to reunite the valkyrie all babes sisterhood MC would feel in heaven working with and throbbing their worries away with his new powers.

In this game, everyone is up and cosy with the new queen so MC going all haywire
doublecrossing everyone he actually loves for literal nobodies who were happy to see Ramon rip MC to shreds is ludacris.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
where is the walkthrough and does it go to the last version?
Quick WT:
Go alone for the harem path
Choose what you want based on your tastes

Thats more or less all there is...the only critical choice besides harem or single girl/triangle may be the path with the anarchists, but for now i dont think there is any difference visible in the game. I guess in the future the choosen path will become more relevant. By logic following the old anarchists path will enable you to kill humans, lose humanity and leave your harem behind while your planed comeback to vampire society will be the opposite...and becoming independent may lead to either a bad end (because everyone will hunt you down) or an own family (because you recruit with your dick), thats pretty open for now, only the dev could say more here.
For now nothing else is really relevant for the story, so just follow your taste.

Reactions: BGRW2020

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
I think this could really use a walkthrough. I know I'm a bit confused it's telling me lily is my ex even though I went back to make sure I was on her path and harem

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah ... MC is babblng all sorts a crazy in the end game.
Point is, MC needs to keep and nurture the babes in his life,
because they all have their own minds and will determine our fate in the end.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes