VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Did it actually say she was under mind control?
It seems to me she was just following council orders, but let herself be stabbed on purpose, so she "fails" to kill MC on purpose.
I agree, I don't think that it actually did.
I'm just going off what a previous poster said, on the previous page.
Rebecca is dominated/manipulated right now, she cant even hate you if you want her to hate you, she is just a puppet.
How rebecca handles reality once she wakes up from the domination is a whole other topic...
I should have said "Apparently" she was under mind control. lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, technically you have a harem.
You're just currently in a situation where you can't fuck any of them and might have to kill one of them soon.
Wrong. In the current harem you get to fuck anabelle the most, miyuki 2 minutes after you meet her the first time, izzy after your training and you get blowjobs and anal with rebecca...currently the only 2 girls in the harem you dont have sex with are lily and emily...but i'm pretty sure that will change in the 0.6 update.
Right now you just cant choose who you want to be with, its mostly anabelle, but i hope for some choices soon. Especially since lily is still a virgin :love:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
CAN THE HAREM ROUTE BE WITRH SAMANTHA TOO?? CUZ seems if i choose some answer i loose points with her..like in the chapel when she says MC about his weekness...any tips?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Wrong. In the current harem you get to fuck anabelle the most, miyuki 2 minutes after you meet her the first time, izzy after your training and you get blowjobs and anal with rebecca...currently the only 2 girls in the harem you dont have sex with are lily and emily...but i'm pretty sure that will change in the 0.6 update.
Right now you just cant choose who you want to be with, its mostly anabelle, but i hope for some choices soon. Especially since lily is still a virgin :love:
i'm in harem routew and i'm not able to make love with annabelle...how u can have much sex with her??

babaex

May 28, 2022
NoobPROGames couple questions if I may ask:
Will be aunt Alice available for other paths?
Will there be path or way where the MC would be able to add all possible 11 interests to the harem in a single playthrough?

Reactions: NoobPROGames

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
NoobPROGames couple questions if I may ask:
Will be aunt Alice available for other paths?
Will there be path or way where the MC would be able to add all possible 11 interests to the harem in a single playthrough?
babaex yes, he will be able to add all love interests in a single route in the future. What the MC needs to do now is to get all his LI's back on his side.
In the current version we have a single LI restriction, Samantha does not accept you if you choose to return to society, but this may change as time goes on.
Aunt Alice will certainly appear to everyone as the new updates go along.

babaex

May 28, 2022
babaex yes, he will be able to add all love interests in a single route in the future. What the MC needs to do now is to get all his LI's back on his side.
In the current version we have a single LI restriction, Samantha does not accept you if you choose to return to society, but this may change as time goes on.
Aunt Alice will certainly appear to everyone as the new updates go along.
Thanks for the answer.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I have a few question regarding the paths. The only way to get harem w all the girls is by choosing the harem route choices ? Because when you go on a date with Rebecca you have the option to say you have feelings or that you guys are just two friends having sex ? If I choose the option of have feelings for her will i not have an opportunity to get her to the harem eventually. What I'm trying to know if choosing the more romantic choose will not lock me out of the harem route?

Because with Lilly and Annabelle you have a Love Triangle if you go that route.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I just want to know is there a way to save the twins? It's weird that both choices will kill them. If they must die, why the dev give me the choice??? You can just kill them.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Don't kill the female characters of the game casually
I agree on this point. The rest is pretty much useless. We have enough uncreative devs already, no need for another one to reduce his game to boring mainstream shit.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Those twins, die always or what?
In some vampire lore the only way to kill a vampire is to take the head off and burn the body. The dev will need to explain the lore of his game on how a vampire dies completely. I imagine with enough blood those who have their hearts pierced can have their bodies repaired. Consider James was resurrected and he isn't even an vampire and he too had his heart pierced and the mc brought him back to life; so logically he could do the same for the twins.

Reactions: Chaosborn

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...with the minor flaw sam didnt catch their souls and their bodies are too damaged to be repaired...

• Sad
Reactions: Onetogo
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes