VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
...with the minor flaw sam didnt catch their souls and their bodies are too damaged to be repaired...
scooby-doo.gif Yeah you have a point. This is not your typical vampire lore then. Begs the question in other vampire stories why is the soul being captured not an linchpin where as here it is.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Didn't the redhead Mum rip their heads off?
Can't remember 100% now, so excuse me if I'm misremembering, but I thought there was a separated head?
No, but if I'm not mistaken they were impaled, though, with a stick. I just find it weird to have potential li's getting killed off without a choice, either I made the wrong choices or the whole betrayal thing seems extremely forced, though...

Reactions: whichone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC IS not able to stop his factions from killing eachother. He might have thought he could,
but all his demon power does is self preservate his body, as a host for the demons, nothing more.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Apparently, the Mum was under mind control when she killed them.
Don't remember that being said in-game, personally.
lol MC is forced to make a number of dumb decisions. Just felt like maguffins...
I mean, it did seem like it, but it doesn't change how he does a whole 180... Apparently playing the harem route, but he acts like he doesn't give a fuck anymore about those others, even hurting them physically, so I'm confused how this is supposed to end as a harem *.*, also samantha seems to be nuts, so uh not sure what to think...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Gonna be some work required, that's for sure.
There are a number of people feeling the same way you are, I am one of them.
I wrote out my thoughts in a previous post:
NAural reborn killers making a mess of their feelings. They will work it out.
Carnage and his beau did work everything out in venom 2.

Game oN!
Yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out how this is supposed to lead to harem, basically, Sam is nutty jealous up until the point she's nuts af all the relationship damage that's done, because of him acting like a monkey xD, but yeah, if this is how its supposed to be I'm at least happy it's not me choosing the wrong choices xd

Jul 19, 2021
I have enjoyed this game so far, i'm not sure wether this game is going to have a harem route or not, it isnt really a huge concern. looking forward to seeing more!

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Did I miss something? Does the "Myuki" name actually exist anywhere? Last I've checked, the closest name to that should be "Miyuki",right?.....right? Am I going crazy?

babaex

May 28, 2022
I understand that many players are frustrated by the no choice and MC "dumb and heartless"act but there is more to that. This is a vampire game and not a human game and that changes the things a little bit. Also the MC has the same flaw as the late Piter Tribell - he tries to save everybody. I will put in spoiler tag what I have deduces from the story so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoedFugi

Jul 25, 2022
Yes but I use (mod) so that I don't make any mistakes in my decisions but I can't get any further

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If I transform the Twins they die...

If I don’t will they live...???

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Fuck all goes in vain...
In the end James died :cry:

Now Rebeca is also in fucked up moment inside the coffin, but glad she is not totally dead. Atleast I did not take her in my blacklist as she has still feelings for MC and obviously she is a potential Harem Lady.

Sam should have resurrected the twins again :cry:

Last edited:

Phyceson

Oct 12, 2021
Hey I went on only Anabelle route and friendzoned everyone else but still the MC says he had sex with his vamp mommy and it is going on as harem route for other characters too story wise and in the main story Samantha also indicates MC being on harem route WHY is that and how to avoid it ???

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
yeah there seems to be some pathing issues. can friendzone everyone and for some reason got the whole "im in love with myuki" like what? it was sorta coherent at first, but then kinda went off the rails towards the end with the MC making weird decisions that go against any established thoughts from earlier.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes