VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That is why you persistently expecting and insisting of human behavior and culture I suppose.
You're wrong in soooo ways. This maybe a vampire game but it has a setting, an environment which should the game follow. And dev has clearly failed to mention or establish a lore for this particular environment, which effects the characters within this structure. So people have no idea what to expect from the characters. MC is new blood. That still should have emotions of his humanity. And even the elders should have thinking capability to not at least act like a cringy retard. Games like Rebirth, Bite does well in that department

babaex

May 28, 2022
You're wrong in soooo ways. This maybe a vampire game but it has a setting, an environment which should the game follow. And dev has clearly failed to mention or establish a lore for this particular environment, which effects the characters within this structure. So people have no idea what to expect from the characters. MC is new blood. That still should have emotions of his humanity. And even the elders should have thinking capability to not at least act like a cringy retard. Games like Rebirth, Bite does well in that department
Am I?! Are you another Anabelle path follower by chance? For your information the developer clearly stated from which vampire setting he is inspired. So it is quite obvious what to be expected as environment and lore. If it is not your kind of game, it's OK, but trying to push it in the direction of your personal preferences is far from OK. There is no point to dwell in game's thread of a game you don't like.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the deal. MC went into other dymensions where he got OverPowered traits.
These come with a cost to the way MC sees things.
Babes are always on both sides of the coin at any moment.
His ma and his lover, both powerful council members, are tip toeing around
their duty to the leader wench to search out and eradicate MC and their loyalty towards MC.

That two faced constant doubling of personality is not doing MC or his babes any favors.

This is the plot twist in this game we hav ta go with to enjoy playing around with honeys.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nice, this updated. I'm eager to see the outcome of all of that from the last update. I already saw the post about it being on the shorter side but that's fine for me as I just want to know the repercussions and where it's going from there for the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dragon balls characters went to heaven and hell on a regular basis,
were friends with the king of hell and loved his daughter, also trained with
the powers in heaven and beyond as day pass time advancing their powers.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I discovered this game a few days ago and I loved it! there are several routes with different girls. like Lily/Myuki/Anabelle this is something I always like in VN but the route I liked the most is Samantha's I won't change anything no matter if she is a murderer and has done many bad things I prefer her the way she is I wish there were more games like this kind of genre and with girls like that I'm loving the game so far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dude, honestly, just ignore the rabid fanboy.
Pretty much this.

I've been known to defend devs but only when people demand a dev change their content to suit a particular persons tastes.

When it comes to a games criticism then all are valid. If someone doesn't like something about a game, that's what this forum is for, to talk about those issues.

Not everyone that plays is going to instantly love the game, some won't like it at all.

When it comes to games like this based on subject matter we've all seen in other media we all have our own opinions. Most games tend to follow the same formula as Vampire the Masquerade because it's incredibly popular however it's not the only source of vampire lore. Shit, devs are free to make their own up if they so please, can't be any worse than fucking sparkling in the sun.

What players do expect is for devs to lay out their world so everything that happens has purpose to fit that games lore.

If something in any game doesn't make sense to a player then they need to let that be known. Might be something the dev needs to fix or could just be something other players can help with.

Either way these forums are for any and all to share their opinions, good or bad. As long as someone is being demanding because don't be that guy/gal. Be a boring world if we all had the same opinions and liked the same things.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Pretty much this.

I've been known to defend devs but only when people demand a dev change their content to suit a particular persons tastes.

When it comes to a games criticism then all are valid. If someone doesn't like something about a game, that's what this forum is for, to talk about those issues.

Not everyone that plays is going to instantly love the game, some won't like it at all.

When it comes to games like this based on subject matter we've all seen in other media we all have our own opinions. Most games tend to follow the same formula as Vampire the Masquerade because it's incredibly popular however it's not the only source of vampire lore. Shit, devs are free to make their own up if they so please, can't be any worse than fucking sparkling in the sun.

What players do expect is for devs to lay out their world so everything that happens has purpose to fit that games lore.

If something in any game doesn't make sense to a player then they need to let that be known. Might be something the dev needs to fix or could just be something other players can help with.

Either way these forums are for any and all to share their opinions, good or bad. As long as someone is being demanding because don't be that guy/gal. Be a boring world if we all had the same opinions and liked the same things.
Agreed.
Also, not liking something specific within the game, is not remotely close to being the same thing as not liking the actual game itself.
So when people present constructive views, they shouldn't be met with shit like "if you don't like it then just leave".
That's a valid response to the people who continuously post trashing a game, the dev, everything.
But it's not a valid response to someone just presenting their view on a particular aspect of the game. As you rightly say, that's what the forum is for.

Freedom of speech!! Unless you didn't enjoy something. :ROFLMAO:
Aah, well. Some people... smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, not liking something specific within the game, is not remotely close to being the same thing as not liking the actual game itself.
So when people present constructive views, they shouldn't be met with shit like "if you don't like it then just leave".
I've had that a few times on here.

A couple of games I played had certain things I didn't like but overall enjoyed the game and you always, always, always get that one absolute moron that says "well if you don't like it don't play it"..... it's like, bitch did you even read my post?

I love the game but don't like a certain thing. Why would I stop something I enjoy because of one aspect of it?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've had that a few times on here.

A couple of games I played had certain things I didn't like but overall enjoyed the game and you always, always, always get that one absolute moron that says "well if you don't like it don't play it"..... it's like, bitch did you even read my post?

I love the game but don't like a certain thing. Why would I stop something I enjoy because of one aspect of it?
lol so true.
I don't like this one aspect of the game.
Then stop playing the game.
Wait... What.jpg
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Seriously, though, how the fuck does someone arrive at that as a response?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
What's the difference between the Beta and the Gold version?

Version 0.5.5 - Beta: Contains a new episode, this version may contain some kind of error in the writing or variables, it is a test version.

Version 0.5.5 - Gold: This version brings new fixes to the episode, it brings an extended ending with a new scene (approximately 10 minutes of gameplay) after the end credits video.
This version also brings the initial part of episode 1 that started to receive new images and new animations.

Have a great Sunday!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Am I?! Are you another Anabelle path follower by chance? For your information the developer clearly stated from which vampire setting he is inspired. So it is quite obvious what to be expected as environment and lore. If it is not your kind of game, it's OK, but trying to push it in the direction of your personal preferences is far from OK. There is no point to dwell in game's thread of a game you don't like.
I follow no path. I haven't played all the updates but enough few to know that it's gibberish. Plot and dialogues are incoherent and cringe. That Alfred wannabe was walking like retard in that alley. Dev says harem but if you choose to chase girl A you miss scenes with girl B.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what are the new content?? it' seems it ended the same as the old updates.. when MC arrives to the shop with the weird vampire dresseed as Rebecca...what i'm missing??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but what are the new content?? it' seems it ended the same as the old updates.. when MC arrives to the shop with the weird vampire dresseed as Rebecca...what i'm missing??
If you've used the mod it hasn't been updated and will block new content.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes