VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm... the plot of this game is... dubious.
Some of the characters that should have been killed... were spared for NO reason...
And congratulation : those dubious characters.... remain antagonistic.
hahahhaha... sure :FacePalm:

The only reason I'm still playing this game is the fact that I'm still curious about the stories of some female characters but... If their stories just end up as dubious... well... yup :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
so I see "HAREM"

And I have been playing this game for a while and I still wonder why it's even tagged as one because you still miss content and have to choose a girl.

if you don't play with the mod you are fucked because you lose content.

I feel like the HAREM needs to be better implemented.
the girls havea problem with him being with more than 1 of them but aren't vampires usually sexualized creatures with high sex drives? guess not in this game? plus ann mom both was married to 1 man. but for story reasons it's a problem that we be with alot of women.

I kinda hate I had to either choose snow white, ann, etc instead of having a path where I CAN get them all.

idk maybe towards the end of the game it will work itself out but having like 5 to 6 slots for almost each girl on a harem route is nuts without the mod.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I just started the game but I don't want to go in completely blind. Someone please explain to me what self-control and unstable mean and how it impacts the game in the future.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I just started the game but I don't want to go in completely blind. Someone please explain to me what self-control and unstable mean and how it impacts the game in the future.
for what is worth right now .....only choices ....like if go totally unstable there are some choices you cant choose

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
for what is worth right now .....only choices ....like if go totally unstable there are some choices you cant choose
Is there anything on the contrary? Some choices you can't choose if you are too stable?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Is there any route were the twins clowns do survive ? or are they dead no matter what ?
Didn't you get the memo? This is supposed to be a tragedy, so nothing good can happen for the MC. It wouldn't be a tragedy otherwise.

It has nothing to do with bad writing or a poorly planned plot, where things happen for no apparent reason and/or explanation.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Didn't you get the memo? This is supposed to be a tragedy, so nothing good can happen for the MC. It wouldn't be a tragedy otherwise.

It has nothing to do with bad writing or a poorly planned plot, where things happen for no apparent reason and/or explanation.
Yeah i figured just wonderd if choosing another route would save them but gues each route has the same ending

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
From what little i've played the story has a bit of promise, however too many decisions that make no sense along with the direction of the story has left me utterly disappointed.
I understand the whole vampire tradgedy thing going on but, it just isn't implemented very well here.
The opening of the story gives me the impression that the mc is going to come back as some sort of dark angry angel of vengence hell bent on a path of destruction against all those who wronged him.
What we got was...well, no where near this. (Why spare the dude who killed your mom and probably/most likely, beat and raped your girlfriend? Why???)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well the games still in its early stages, guess i'll come back and check up on it a year or so from now when the stories been further fleshed out and developed.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Garen

May 6, 2017
I had a lot of fun. The plot is borderline schizophrenic and "janky" but once I started viewing the story like it's a soap opera then I was having a gala old time.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
(Why spare the dude who killed your mom and probably/most likely, beat and raped your girlfriend? Why???)
Actually you could try to kill him but the little blond vamp stops you.
But then strangly later you don't even hold it against her for having stop you.
When it then allows him to screw you over yet again by this time getting your Vamp mommy to kill your Vamp offspring.
And she didn't even get a sarcastic "you happy now" comment.

Secondly he may of killed MC's mom and he did actually smack the MC's girlfriend.
But he very definitely did not rape her.
He admittedly did try to but her now Vamp mommy stopped him.
And rescued her so I'm not sure where you got that rape Idea from as it didn't happen.

Mom wasn't a love interest nor attractive.
Girlfriend wasn't wearing a burka at the time.
No offence but how is that a usefull answere?.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
And rescued her so I'm not sure where you got that rape Idea from as it didn't happen.
1. Because the dude pretty much said he intended to do so, annnd if this story was trying to truly be a depressing tragedy, he most likely did either in cannon or in a scene removed by the creator due to fear of player backlash.
Denial gets you nowhere my friend. Search your heart, you know this to be true.

2. Part of storytelling 101 is to typically have depictions of scenes such as rape and murder of loved ones used as a catalyst to force the main character to undergo some sort of dramatic dark change the more brutal the depiction the more emotional investment the audience will have in seeing the character deliver retribution to all those involved.

References:
Batman: Parents killed in front of him by thug = Becomes dark vigilante.
John Wick: Dead wife’s dog killed by gangsters while John is viciously beaten = Comes out of retirement
The Crow: Mc chucked off of skyscraper as GF is brutally raped and beaten to death = Mc resurrects as angel of vengeance.

Mom wasn't a love interest nor attractive.
Girlfriend wasn't wearing a burka at the time.
Of course! It was the burka! The anwser was so obviouse how could i have missed it? o_O

Reactions: wiwem71072

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I played through this story a long time ago and it was bad then and it's still hilariously bad now.

None of the plot makes any sense to someone with the ability for logic and reason.

I could go on for paragraphs and paragraphs about every point in the plot and the MC's decisions that makes no sense but from what I can tell it's already been mostly covered here.

The writer has clearly never had anyone betray them IRL or had someone they care about die at the hands of another, because if they had, they'd understand that they aren't things you just "get over".

No, Russo would have died immediately, the MC wouldn't just forgive and forget about those he felt betrayed by, and the women that feel he betrayed them wouldn't just forgive him either.

The dev can claim this is just the foundation all he likes but this foundation is made from shit, not concrete, there is nothing solid to build upon.

Worse yet, most of the shit that was laid down was in service of "saving" a bunch of characters that are unlikable anyway. Wolf-guy and shadow-man? I couldn't give two fucks about them. Russo? Should have had his arms and legs cut off and been made to live like that until he died from not being able to feed.
Necro-girl and smoke-woman? Who gives a fuck? What's to like about them? They mean nothing to me.
If anything, killing Necro-girl and Russo would have saved a whole bunch of people.
At this point they are irredeemable characters.

I generally like a story-heavy VN, but the story has to make some sense, the choices and decisions have to make some sense and at least some of the characters, the MC in particular, have to be likeable to a degree and redeemable.
This just isn't that.

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
If this is a Harem it needs a whole lot of work to much jealousy in my opinion that just gets old the longer you play the game that should've been moved on from if only, they were enough chemistry between the charlie angels sadly, there is not. It seems to be building around a necro girl I don't know why at least from the path I took, and I don't know how many paths they are I felt like I didn't want to go down that rabbit hole to find out. But I enjoyed the game actually.

Love the issues and the determination to get stronger vibe really worked with me also enjoyed the some of the music that I didn't hear in other vn from I played so it was a little refreshing. Theres some issues in choices and plot, main events that should've been more detailed when discussed with other characters to build up character building wasn't there or just ignored and went straight to a sex scene or something. I won't go on and on. I recommend it but just don't look too much into when it comes to writing, plots, romance. To me It's just average IMO and its nothing wrong with that. The dev done a lot of hard work and improving, thanks for sharing and keep up the hard work. I do look forward to next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoobPROGames

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
man not gonna lie at first the dialogues and writing was kinda awkward but I continued on since I like vampires and OP MCs and now I can't wait for season 2 and things improved alot in the second half of first season.
thank you for sharing your art,keep up the good work.

Reactions: NoobPROGames
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes