VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any particular reason the dev removed the built-in Ren'Py ability on a PC to delete a save by hovering over it with your mouse and pressing Delete on your keyboard? Seems like a very unnecessary functionality removal.

Last edited:

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
I'm modifying some songs for the next version. At the time I started creating the game I did many things without knowing it and one of them was taking music from YouTube without understanding about copyright
Is this game using copyrighted music without permission? :ShockedPikachuFace:

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy;

I have few questions:

1- Is there a way to check my stats.
2- Is there a way to check my relation status with NPCs.
3- Does Stats have any impact on story.
3a- (assuming answer of 3. question is yes) What are the differences between stats (Stats I found thus far: stable, unstable, joker and seducer).

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
FOR SHAME!
You shit post on this thread belittling their effort while acknowledging they feature music you recognize,
offer no feedback but shitting on the music and the devs, and then you make fun of them ...
wonderful strategy to run devs off this page, YOU HEATHENS!
Is this game using copyrighted music without permission? :ShockedPikachuFace:
There is also a Nightwish song present.
Another game ruined by my shitposting :eek:
pLAY NO MIND TO THE TROLLS BELIEVING THEIR OWN LIES AND MOCKING YOU WITH THEIR SHITPOSTING. Make the game that makes you happy and change nothing for the trolls shitposters.
They certainly know who they are and are even proud to have gotten to you.
I'm modifying some songs for the next version. At the time I started creating the game I did many things without knowing it and one of them was taking music from YouTube without understanding about copyright

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Howdy;

I have few questions:

1- Is there a way to check my stats.
2- Is there a way to check my relation status with NPCs.
3- Does Stats have any impact on story.
3a- (assuming answer of 3. question is yes) What are the differences between stats (Stats I found thus far: stable, unstable, joker and seducer).

Hey tako_muro. At the moment I still don't have a screen to check relationships or their stats, I'm still a beginner developer and many things I'm slowly learning in the programming part.
But you can be sure that a dedicated screen to show your relationships is something I plan to add soon.
And as for the stats, yes, they all make a difference and changed your behavior in some dialogue scenes and reflected directly on the future of your character.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
FOR SHAME!
You shit post on this thread belittling their effort while acknowledging they feature music you recognize,
offer no feedback but shitting on the music and the devs, and then you make fun of them ...

pLAY NO MIND TO THE TROLLS BELIEVING THEIR OWN LIES AND MOCKING YOU WITH THEIR SHITPOSTING. Make the game that makes you happy and change nothing for the trolls shitposters.
miss-the-point-missing-the-point.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Defrik and yltohawk

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FOR SHAME!

Although please do remove anything copyrighted so you don't end up in trouble! You've got enough on your plate, I'm sure. The last thing you need is some legal battle over a song or two.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
according to discord this is the release schedule

($100) Vampire Prince= 02/17/2023

($50) Vampire Prince= 02/17/2023

($25) First-born= 02/17/2023

($15) Vampire Elder= 02/19/2023

($10) Vampire= 02/22/2023

($5) Protector= 02/27/2023

Reactions: Blueray

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for the share! Is there no official compressed version for v0.6.0 Beta?
NO there isn't an official compressed version that's been posted I believe the dev is working on changing some images in the android version at the moment

Reactions: "CJ"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.6Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dr Huge Vee
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes