VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
i'm curious what the songs are. kinda want to add them to my playlist lol. otherwise, great game. really looking forward to completion, would love to know how everything plays out in the end on the 3 different anarchist routes. keep up the good work :)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
You forgot a 1 from them. 16-18 TB drives are now the best price/capacity.
Dont know where you guys are in the world...where i am anything above 2 TB gets expensive and above in the 16-18 TB range is just a dream for most....then there is data cost for the 7 gig download

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
That is very true. But they are not the "sweetspot" yet though however. Also not considered "affordable" for everyone.
the "Swteetspot" is price to capacity, within "affordable" range.
But if someone were to let's say think about buying two 6TB at once, they'd be better off getting a 16TB.
As they'd be getting more that 4TB of them "for free" if looking at total cost.
However. HDDs above 12TB, isn't considered the most "stable" yet. Shorter lifespan than say a 8TB.
So there are a few things to think about when diving in on Mass Storage.
Both of u missing the point: not many have high speed bandwidth and many have a quote in GB every month , also why dl 7gb to discard it later (if it was final version it's another thing) for something that can be without compromises 2gb ? And most people i know have 1080-1440p displays so high resolution is irrelevant.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...not really a fan of the art changes...its only been 6 years and they are vampires, so they shoudnt change at all in such a little time, except from a few additional muscles. But the rebels head became ugly, sam lost some of her appeal, annabelle needs some cotton rounds, it looks like she put on make-up daily but never removed it during the 6 years...and somehow i miss lily after meeting everyone else now ^^

image cap06b_994 not found

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Both of u missing the point: not many have high speed bandwidth and many have a quote in GB every month , also why dl 7gb to discard it later (if it was final version it's another thing) for something that can be without compromises 2gb ? And most people i know have 1080-1440p displays so high resolution is irrelevant.
I touched upon that point slightly above in the post of mine, which Nulldev replied to.
Albeit, I was pointing more towards mishaps with larger files if a connection is slightly unstable,
resulting in having to re-download everything.

This was also in mind of metered bandwidth, even if I didn't directly specify it.
Stable metered connections, have always been about prioritizing what to spend it on.
Which is why I also mentioned "Thankfully there are people around that do compress VNs for the public"(loosely paraphrased).

As for higher resolution, I can't think of a VN rendered at higher than 1080p in a hurry.
Thus disregarded any thought of higher than that.
I'm on 1440p monitor myself, and have to upscale every time.

Cheers!

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Dont know where you guys are in the world...where i am anything above 2 TB gets expensive and above in the 16-18 TB range is just a dream for most....then there is data cost for the 7 gig download
I probably should've specified 'Hard Disk Drives'.
Though I did say in a post above, that "SSDs are not necessary for VNs or storage/backups"(paraphrased)
2TB HDDs are near impossible to get where I'm at(northern europe)
But locale has nothing to do with it.
More a case of rather, 4TB and less HDDs are being more or less discontinued in production these days.
Mind, I did specify "Desktop", so 3.5" drives, not 2.5"(intended for laptops. though technically, you can use in desktops too.)
And also mentioned "External drives", which cost about the same as a 3.5" internal.
1 - 2 TB SSDs are getting "cheaper" to fill in that gap.
(but far from cost effective yet. Media call them "affordable", but I don't.
Call me Scruge McDuck, but I'd rather get a 12TB HDD for storage, than a 2TB SSD at same price.)
500gb and below SATA SSDs are being phased out as well, replaced by High-Speed m.2 nVME in that range.

So it is a "Worldly phenomenon", due to production.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
It's not because we can technically download and store 7GB games that it's a good practice to make them this way. I knew a time where gaining any size you can get was good practice. I don't think that making bigger games because we have bigger drives and bigger computer power is a good practice, we are developers not disk selling companies.
Please do a version at 10% of this size and maybe keep the 7GB version for the ones with big size fantasy.

May 31, 2020
Lort jeezus.. Nah fam.. this hoe needs compression:oops::WutFace:

Think ima wait for the saint who decides to do just that.. No way Ima download feckin 7gb just for a VN (which I still love tbh).. dats a bit.. like.. a-fuckin-lot:ROFLMAO::KEK:

My thanks n love in advance to the savior and compression gods(y):WeSmart:
Been waiting for that compression since morning...but I'll wait patiently....

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Beta] [NoobPRO Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 7,13 GB / 963 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,09 GB / 928 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
just reach the end of v0.6.0
well. . i think ill wait until final ver out to try again
and nice render thank you

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Is it possible to save the twins ?
If not, why the hell I had an option of "Twins route" if they die, what the point ?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes