VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I run into a problem when "James" is in front of the MC's corpse. There is no picture, the screen is black. At the top of the screen on the right is marked: "Image 'cena20' not found.
Is this a known issue?
I redownloaded the game once and the problem is still the same.
No picture.
Please let me know this is also happening to you.

babaex

May 28, 2022
I run into a problem when "James" is in front of the MC's corpse. There is no picture, the screen is black. At the top of the screen on the right is marked: "Image 'cena20' not found.
Is this a known issue?
I redownloaded the game once and the problem is still the same.
No picture.
Please let me know this is also happening to you.

It seems that the image is missing from the archive and is missing since the previous version 0.5.5 Gold. This is the old 'cena20' image. For some reason the original file is not recognized as an image and gives error when I try to upload it.
cena20.PNG

Let's hope that the developer will see this and fixed it.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
It seems that the image is missing from the archive and is missing since the previous version 0.5.5 Gold. This is the old 'cena20' image. For some reason the original file is not recognized as an image and gives error when I try to upload it.
View attachment 2436498

Let's hope that the developer will see this and fixed it.
Thank you for your answer "babaex".
As you say, let's hope the developer fixes it. (y)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP06G_MC NO TAXI --004_093639.png
Hello dear patrons! It's time for our weekly update report.
This week, I have completed the entire extended ending of chapter 0.6.0 and prepared two scenes to close it and start chapter 0.6.5.
To enhance the experience, I am adding about 50 new still images (which may increase further) and an exciting animation at the end of the chapter.

Meanwhile, I will use my free time to create and render new images for chapter 1, which is undergoing a visual overhaul.

Also, I have fixed some bugs in beta 0.6.0 and am pleased with the result.

Last week I posted the 4k NSFW images I owed from the previous month, and this week I announced the winner of the month of February - congratulations to Emily for her excellent yoga practice. Haha!

Starting today, we begin our poll to choose the girl of the month for March and receive a super exciting 4k NSFW rendering. Don't forget to vote!

I'll leave a preview image to illustrate this little post, have a great week everyone.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Emily won the month of February with 26 votes.
EMILY GIRL OF THE MOUNTH FEBRUARY 2023..png

• Myuki received 21 votes.
  • Lily received 13 votes.
  • Katherine received 9 votes.
  • Rebecca received 4 votes.
  • Alice received 1 vote.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

LILY 4K FEBRUARY $25 --.png
At the request of our friend "DesertDog".
With much love.
Remembering that all of you ($25+) are entitled to request one NSFW image in 4k per month, feel free to make your requests in the comments or directly on Discord. (If you have different choices, I'll do one each month).
This image is for the month of February.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello dear patrons, it's time for our weekly update status.
cap01r_ parte 2 _ CHEGADA DE JAMES -- 014_202851.png

I would like to share with you some things that happened this week.
At the beginning of the week, I decided to create some new images for Chapter 01. I am redoing the entire scene where Rebecca turns MC into a vampire and also Anabelle's arrival home, where she finds the new family member.

The static images turned out great, much superior to the old ones. Additionally, I added a simple loop animation for James' arrival while the dialogue takes place. I also made some modifications to Rebecca and Anabelle's old clothes, just like I did with Lily and MC at the beginning of the chapter.

Based on my calculations, Chapter 01 will have 3 to 4 times more images than the previous one, which will give much more life to the beginning of the game.

I was super organized and had planned to go much further than I have so far, but unfortunately, last Thursday, I had to deal with something difficult for me. My 6-year-old son had a strong asthma attack and a beginning of pneumonia, which led him to be hospitalized in my city's hospital.

Since then, I have devoted all my attention to him and my family. I attend the hospital more than ever in my life. I am very attached to my son, and seeing him sick breaks my heart.

But, as Samantha said, after a strong storm comes calm. Fortunately, he has improved a lot in the last few days, and his doctor informed us that he will be home very soon (hopefully today, but it is likely to be tomorrow).

I apologize for sharing personal things, and please do not see this as drama. I am a transparent and friendly person and will always be like that with you.

Returning to the game's development, I do not intend to delay the release of version 0.6.0 GOLD. What can happen is that Chapter 01 will not have as many scenes redone as I would like. I planned to finish the entire Chapter 01 in this Gold version and deliver something completely remastered in terms of image quality to you. But, as I mentioned before, I had some unexpected events.

However, the extended ending is almost ready, and I am always analyzing and adding something new to version 0.6.0. I still have plenty of time to work until March thirtieth and plan to implement many innovative things in this period.

I will leave a preview image to illustrate the post

Don't forget to vote for the March Girl of the Month to receive a super sexy NSFW 4k wallpaper of the poll winner.

To all, have an excellent week, and thank you very much to the newly arrived patrons. You guys are awesome!

NoobPROGames.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well It's good to know your sons on the mend.
Now about the game I'm just wondering If the MC is going to get his hair cut? or atleast styled by some none retarded hairdresser.
Its fun and all that you have him acknowldge himself how bad his hair is and yet he's too idel to get it seen too.
And when you pair his hair with that stupid gothic black leather overcoat thing he wears it looks ok at best in a japanese cartoon.
But not in a 3d type game I can't take the character even remotely seriously.
He doesn't look badass like that infact he doesn't even look scarry and if he's going for the brooding look he faild that one too.
Quite honestly he just look stupid.
It's like seeing an idiot that thinks they look cool with their pants half way down there ass while wearing a wrinkly gray knit hat.
over his Man bun all these things look bad when worn seperatly (although atleast with the pants thing the police must of thought it was like christmass for catching the bad guys that tried to run dressed like that).
Put them to gether and all people see when they walk past isn't hey this guys looks cool he must be a bad ass.
nope their thinking hey this guy's a moron he wouldn't know fashion if it bit him in the ass who's gonna take him seriously.

Ofcorse this is just my own personal opinion and I can't speak for anyone else.
Apart from that nice game.
Just Sayin.

Reactions: DIKnemero

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021

View attachment 2466953

I would like to share with you some things that happened this week.
At the beginning of the week, I decided to create some new images for Chapter 01. I am redoing the entire scene where Rebecca turns MC into a vampire and also Anabelle's arrival home, where she finds the new family member.

The static images turned out great, much superior to the old ones. Additionally, I added a simple loop animation for James' arrival while the dialogue takes place. I also made some modifications to Rebecca and Anabelle's old clothes, just like I did with Lily and MC at the beginning of the chapter.

Based on my calculations, Chapter 01 will have 3 to 4 times more images than the previous one, which will give much more life to the beginning of the game.

I was super organized and had planned to go much further than I have so far, but unfortunately, last Thursday, I had to deal with something difficult for me. My 6-year-old son had a strong asthma attack and a beginning of pneumonia, which led him to be hospitalized in my city's hospital.

Since then, I have devoted all my attention to him and my family. I attend the hospital more than ever in my life. I am very attached to my son, and seeing him sick breaks my heart.

But, as Samantha said, after a strong storm comes calm. Fortunately, he has improved a lot in the last few days, and his doctor informed us that he will be home very soon (hopefully today, but it is likely to be tomorrow).

I apologize for sharing personal things, and please do not see this as drama. I am a transparent and friendly person and will always be like that with you.

Returning to the game's development, I do not intend to delay the release of version 0.6.0 GOLD. What can happen is that Chapter 01 will not have as many scenes redone as I would like. I planned to finish the entire Chapter 01 in this Gold version and deliver something completely remastered in terms of image quality to you. But, as I mentioned before, I had some unexpected events.

However, the extended ending is almost ready, and I am always analyzing and adding something new to version 0.6.0. I still have plenty of time to work until March thirtieth and plan to implement many innovative things in this period.

I will leave a preview image to illustrate the post

Don't forget to vote for the March Girl of the Month to receive a super sexy NSFW 4k wallpaper of the poll winner.

To all, have an excellent week, and thank you very much to the newly arrived patrons. You guys are awesome!

NoobPROGames.
Get well soon. I'm glad your son is well again.

Well It's good to know your sons on the mend.
Now about the game I'm just wondering If the MC is going to get his hair cut? or atleast styled by some none retarded hairdresser.
Its fun and all that you have him acknowldge himself how bad his hair is and yet he's too idel to get it seen too.
And when you pair his hair with that stupid gothic black leather overcoat thing he wears it looks ok at best in a japanese cartoon.
But not in a 3d type game I can't take the character even remotely seriously.
He doesn't look badass like that infact he doesn't even look scarry and if he's going for the brooding look he faild that one too.
Quite honestly he just look stupid.
It's like seeing an idiot that thinks they look cool with their pants half way down there ass while wearing a wrinkly gray knit hat.
over his Man bun all these things look bad when worn seperatly (although atleast with the pants thing the police must of thought it was like christmass for catching the bad guys that tried to run dressed like that).
Put them to gether and all people see when they walk past isn't hey this guys looks cool he must be a bad ass.
nope their thinking hey this guy's a moron he wouldn't know fashion if it bit him in the ass who's gonna take him seriously.

Ofcorse this is just my own personal opinion and I can't speak for anyone else.
Apart from that nice game.
Just Sayin.
I agree about the hair. In the last episode, other characters made fun of her hair. I think it will be fixed, I hope so.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Get well soon. I'm glad your son is well again.

I agree about the hair. In the last episode, other characters made fun of her hair. I think it will be fixed, I hope so.
Any regards and wishes should be sent to NoobPROGames as they are the dev I'm just a patreon.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Status update V-0.6.0 - GOLD] #04
cap01r_ parte 2 _ CHEGADA NO HOSPITAL -- 035_090113.png cap01r_ parte 2 _ CHEGADA NO HOSPITAL -- 030_060925.png

With great pleasure, I bring news about the development of Welcome To Hell.
I am working hard on the Gold version of the game, which is currently 75% complete. Since the last status update, everything has been going well and I have made significant progress.

Currently, I am devoting many hours to creating new images for Chapter One, and I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with the results. Additionally, two important scenes in the game have been completely remastered with new images, which will make the experience even more immersive for the players.

Regarding personal news, I have some good news to share. My son was discharged from the hospital last Wednesday and is recovering very well. As a father, I am happy to see his daily improvement and, as a developer, I am even more motivated to do my best in the game.

I have resumed my work commitment to W2H, and I am devoting all my free time to the project. I feel responsible for offering the best possible experience for all of you, and I am committed to achieving this goal.

I am preparing everything with love and care and tomorrow I will be releasing the winning image of the NSFW girl of the month in 4k, as well as the 4k NSFW wallpaper for the $25+ tier. I am sure everyone will love it!

To accompany this update, I will leave two images to illustrate this post. Both images correspond to a preview of the scene that has been remastered and will be presented in the Gold version.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who is following the development of Welcome To Hell. Your presence and support are very important to me, and I am working hard to offer the best possible experience with my skills.

I wish everyone an excellent week and hope to bring more news soon!
NoobPROGames

(P.s Please don't quote me with messages for the dev I'm just a patreon)

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

1.png
Hello dear Patrons,
I'm here to inform you the result of the poll, The Girl Of The Month for March.
For the second time we have a tie between two girls, being them Rebecca and Katherine, both got 27 votes and I will do a tiebreaker poll that will be held for another 3 days.
Don't forget to vote!
(Current poll stats)
REBECCA
33%
KATHERINE
67%

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I hope that the rest of the game will not be long because I can't wait to play the rest of this great game! (y) :love:

Reactions: Blueray

babaex

May 28, 2022
NoobPROGames I wonder on something for some time. Is it intentional that Myuki has no points on harem path compaired to the other LI's that usually have 5 points on harem path? I mean at Episode 3 the MC can choose harem path for Myuki but no points are set and Myuki has zero points after that but is on harem path.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
NoobPROGames I wonder on something for some time. Is it intentional that Myuki has no points on harem path compaired to the other LI's that usually have 5 points on harem path? I mean at Episode 3 the MC can choose harem path for Myuki but no points are set and Myuki has zero points after that but is on harem path.

Hey Babaex! I've made a change to the way I code choices in the game. They'll now be defined as True or False instead of having points. In episode 6, the game enters its initial Harem phase, where it's important to maintain good relationships with all the girls to win them over. However, it's important to remember that refusing any invitation for sex with them can lead to the end of the relationship in some cases.

Myuki is a sex enthusiast and would be willing to do anything exciting that the MC desires. Therefore, I did not feel the need to assign points to her at that time. However, all the choices in the game are marked either by points or by True and False.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any specific changes.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes