VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Gold] [NoobPRO Games] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.0 Beta -> v0.6.0 Gold [378 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.5.5 Gold -> v0.6.0 Gold [2,11 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordmoses711high

Last edited:

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
started game from start cause new pc again and must say that i am little dissapointed by gray choices... why the fuck i am not able to do choices as i did before...for example killing that trash dealer even point manipulation of save game is not helping ?did dev happend to became some pacifist or what?

May 31, 2020
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Gold] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.0 Beta -> v0.6.0 Gold [378 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Universal: v0.5.5 Gold -> v0.6.0 Gold [2,11 GB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordmoses711high
That's some awesome work.. Thank you.

Reactions: Bob69

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, should the render count for this latest chapter should include the beta render count...? Because usually beta releases are not the finished version (as most beta releases, can still have changes and content added before the final gold version is released). Which would mean version 6 gold would have an approximate total render count of 1191, instead of 116 renders mentioned in the change log... Does this sound about right?

Just trying to understand how much content the latest chapter of the story has, as I haven't played it yet.

Also, are the mentioned render changes with in chapter 1 done, or is it a still a work in progress situation? As I would like to do a replay from the start, when chapter 1 has been completed.

v0.6.0 Gold
*Chapter 7 teaser: added Renders(+116) - Animations (+1)
*Episode 1 is being remade and has been added Renders(+135) - Animations (+1)
New end credits video included.

Bug Fixes
This update includes a post-credit scene with approximately 15 minutes of additional gameplay, as well as new images with higher quality added to chapter 1 of the 1st season.
It is important to note that the post-credit scene is a fundamental part of the story, so I recommend that you watch it until the end to fully enjoy the experience.

V[0.6.0 -BETA]
*Renders(+1075) - Animations (+21)

V[0.6.0 Beta] This chapter focuses on the first part of a risky investigation into the past of the Tribell family founder. MC begins to gain access to some of Mr Tribell's memories, which raises suspicions that the Vampire Society may be hiding something.

Last edited:

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
hey dev in case you read this... upload a soundtrack download or so it definitely needs one.. i searched online for like 90% of the songs. Also very very good game one of my favorites, you should also release it on steam or something.. in my opinion its quality is way above "average" to just sit on here.

As you are a brazilian/portuguese developer think it would mean more if I actually congratulate you in our tongue: Parabéns ótimo trabalho, continua assim fico a espera da proxima atualização. (Congratulations great work, keep it up ill be waiting for the next update)

A portuguese fan ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoobPROGames

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
First of all, I've loved the game so far.

Now, in my opinion, there is one thing that I see as forced and another that I do not understand.

1- because the constant interruption to kill Russos, Samantha constantly getting into where they don't call her, I see it very forced that you don't even get the option to kill Russos directly when you can easily do it

2- so that it gives you the option to save the twins and they are going to kill them anyway

It's a shame James got killed again for a rudeness he gives to Katherine

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is very difficult to read the text when it is speaking through thought. The dark blue color on dark backgrounds can hardly be seen. Is there a way to change this?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap01r_201.png
Hello everyone, dear patrons. Let's get into our weekly update on chapter 0.6.5 or 0.7.0.
As you may have noticed last week, we started a poll to decide on the development time between the next chapters. This vote is coming to an end and an almost unanimous decision is forming: the game will have more development time and more content.
(I should make it clear that the option of having a complete chapter will not be a hardship for everyone. We will maintain the same timeline as before, which will hardly change anything in the creation of the next chapter. This poll was conducted solely to gauge everyone's opinion, which I consider extremely important.)
Just a reminder, if you haven't voted yet, and give your opinion. Your participation is very important for the future of Welcome To Hell.
Now, let's talk about the work being done this week for the next chapter:
Currently, I am focused on working on the written part of the next chapter, and this will continue in the coming days until I have enough content to start rendering the new images.
It is significant to mention that the game mapping includes 12 major scenes that are fundamental to the development of the story. These scenes equate to "3 days" within the universe of W2H.
I understand that it may still be early to talk much about what is happening in the next chapter, but we can get an idea by looking at the poll that defined the focus of the new season. As a result, we will have the MC involved in an investigation to uncover the secrets of the Vampire Society.
So far, we can say that there are strong indications that Mr. Pitter Tribell was targeted by betrayal within his sect, which he founded. However, much is still to be revealed, and I am working hard to create an exciting and engaging experience for our players.
Indeed, many loose ends are still unresolved regarding this investigation, and various clues need to be uncovered to reach a concrete conclusion about what happened.
Regarding the next chapter, I can say that we will have the MC returning to their roots to discover more about their past, and to find clues that can help solve the mystery surrounding the Vampire Society.
I am very excited that the entirely new chapter of Welcome to Hell is fully mapped out, and every event that will occur during the "3 days" in the city has been meticulously timed. The scenes that unfold in my mind as I write them to give me chills and make me eager to see the players' reactions. I am sure that this chapter will be one of the most important in the game's history, just like the previous one, and I hope to convey the same excitement that I feel reading it to the players.
I would like to express my immense gratitude to all the new Patrons who have recently joined our community. Your support is essential to keep the Welcome To Hell project running and continue to bring news and fun to all players.
I also want to remind you that the poll for choosing the girl of the month for April is already available. If you haven't voted yet, to participate and help decide which character will receive this honor.
I wish you all an excellent week and would like to reinforce that I am always available on to answer any questions or receive suggestions for improvements in the game.
NoobPROGames

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks "ViperGts151" for keeping us updated on the development of the game.
Right now it's my favorite game.
I like the relationships between the various characters in the game. The plot is excellent!
It's an honor for me to be able to play there. I literally devour it...
It takes me a while to finish a chapter because English is not my native language. But it doesn't matter, I prefer a superb game, not translated, than a game translated into my language that isn't to my liking.
With many thanks.
Good continuation, ViperGts151.

Reactions: Math87

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

REBECCA WINNER GIRL OF THE MOUNTH APRIL -- PATREON --.png
Rebecca won the month of April with 26 votes.
  • Myuki received 14 votes.
  • Lily received 8 votes.
  • Alice received 5 votes.
  • Jaqueline received 1 vote.
  • Izabelle received 1 vote.
  • Check out the winners of the Girls of the Month Season 1 below!

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Screenshot_2023_05_01-1.png
Hello everyone, dear patrons! It's time for our weekly "Welcome to Hell" update report.
Last week, I didn't make any update posts because I was working on the same writing task. Unfortunately, on Monday, my SSD somehow burned out. Fortunately, I always keep updated backups of the game, so I didn't lose anything significant, just some simple last-minute notes. I purchased a higher-quality SSD from one of the online stores in my country, and it arrived two days later, so work continued as usual.
Although the season of heavy rain and thunderstorms in my city is beginning to lessen, these storms always end up damaging some of my computer's electronic equipment. It's amazing how they can be beautiful and frightening at the same time, but they are really a hassle when it comes to damaging devices. I hope that from now on, there won't be any more issues and that we can move forward with the game's development.
During the two days that I was without my SSD, I took the opportunity to search for new music, although for now they need to be No Copy. Unfortunately, I don't have the means to invest in licensed music at the moment. Some songs may be even better than the old ones, while others may not, but I don't want to risk facing any kind of legal action for using unlicensed music. I hope everyone understands this situation.
I will reach out to some game development forums to gather more information on the subject. Furthermore, I am confident that these forums will provide good recommendations and tips on where to find licensed music at an affordable price for my game.
Now, I would like to share a little about what we have so far.
I can say that I am quite advanced in the written part and this week I will start producing some important scenes of the game. I am very excited to see these images ready, and I am sure that the new revelations that are coming, involving MC and Lily, will leave everyone even more involved in the plot of W2H.
70% of the chapter is already written, and I plan to add some choice options during this update.
It's significant to remember that all choices in W2H are carefully coded and if they ever seem meaningless, it's because it's not yet time for them to happen, but they will have an impact on the game. Some initial choices made in previous chapters will have a direct impact on your character and can lead you down a path of no return. However, we don't need to talk about that now. W2H still has a lot of stories to tell, and I hope my work will satisfy everyone.
Now let's talk about an additional benefit I will make to the $15+ Tier. I realized I could improve this Tier, so I will include a section of SFW photos with each new chapter of a particular character. These photos will be intended to be used as wallpaper on your desktop and even on your phone. I will create approximately 7 images of a character from different angles and sized in 4k for desktop and phone wallpaper. A poll will be conducted to choose the girl who will receive the SFW photo session.
I hope you enjoy this new benefit!
Have a great week, everyone! I'm always available on Discord if you need anything.
NoobPROGames.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello dear patrons! It's time for our weekly update.
As planned, I started rendering some initial images for chapter 7, but unfortunately, my motherboard started to have issues. Maybe you've heard of this before, but my computer started to not turn on in the morning or simply crash at times.
Usually, my computer runs 24/7 when I'm in the image rendering and animation phase. However, in the early stages of the game, I only used it for writing, so I turned it off at night to save some energy - which is unfortunately very expensive in my country. But in the morning, when I tried to turn it on, I was surprised to find that it simply wouldn't start up, even though everything appeared to be working correctly, and the lights were on.
After researching more about the issue on Google, I found several reports of people experiencing the same problem. I was surprised, as I had never experienced this in decades of using computers.
To summarize, I discovered that the issue was caused by my motherboard, which couldn't start the computer when it was too cold. This issue occurs more frequently in colder and more humid cities, like mine.
The curious thing is that there are alternatives to this issue. I found out that using a hair dryer on the motherboard before turning it on can be extremely effective - and that's exactly what I did to solve the situation.
As someone who likes to keep things well organized, and uses my computer to create our game, I decided to invest in it even before we reached the goal of 100 patrons for purchasing new parts.
With your help, I acquired new parts, such as a more powerful motherboard, a more advanced processor than the previous one, a new HD for game backup, and doubled the amount of RAM that my computer previously had.
Although there is still much to do to acquire professional and high-performance parts and have an extremely powerful computer like those of the great developers, believe me: the upgrade I made this week will already provide me with more ease and agility in the game creation process.
I am very happy to have all of you here, and I am grateful for the continuous support that allows me, in moments like this, to have a budget to replace parts, pay for energy expenses, and help with the expenses of my home. Thank you very much to everyone. And to the newcomers, welcome to our W2H family.
Now that I've shared my drama with everyone, let's talk briefly about W2H and what we have so far.
3,000 lines of dialogue and code.
112 static renders.
1 animation.
With 70% of the script done, this makes it easier for me to create the images. Usually, I already have the correct place where they should fit into the text when they're ready, which makes my work easier and more professional, and more organized.
I would love to share some images of our game with you, but unfortunately, anything I show now could end up being a major spoiler. So, I'll leave a simple image here just to illustrate this post.
Additionally, this week I will kick off our "Girl of the Month" poll, which will choose the model for our NSFW 4K wallpaper. Don't forget to cast your vote!
I'll also be starting the poll for the $15+ Tier of the SFW photoshoot of your favorite girl. Stay tuned and participate!
Remember that I'm always available to help you with any questions or issues related to the game. I'm available both on Discord and here on Patreon. I wish you all a great week!
NoobPROGames
(P.s please don't tag me with messages for the dev I'm just a patreon)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes