VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone! We are starting the poll to choose the girl of chapter 06, who will win an exclusive SFW photo session with 7 pictures.
Let me explain how this poll will work. With each new chapter released, we will conduct a poll featuring all the girls who had some relevance in the previous chapter. To begin with, I will mention some of those who will be available in our first poll:
  • Rebecca
  • Anabelle
  • Myuki
  • Izabelle
  • Carmilla
  • Katherine
These were the girls who stood out in the previous chapter and, therefore, they are the ones available to participate in our poll.
Note
Tier $15: 1 vote
Tier $25: 2 votes
Tier $50: 3 votes
Tier $100: 4 votes
Choose carefully, as you can only vote for one girl per poll.
Rebecca
50%
Anabelle
0%
Myuki
0%
Izabelle
0%
Carmilla
0%
Katherine
50%

Reactions: sirpedro7

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with LaikDink MultiMod :

Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles 0.7.1 :
(923 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_EM.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly Welcome To Hell update.
Foremost, I would like to thank all the new members who have recently joined. Your support is crucial for the game to keep growing steadily.
Now let's talk a bit about how the game's development is going so far.
Last week, I didn't post any updates because there wasn't much to say. I was focused on creating game scenes, and I preferred not to lose focus just to communicate that I was working at the same pace.
Many scene edits need to be made, and some characters need new outfits. This may seem simple, but believe me, it's not. Modifying certain scenes to make them perfect is extremely time-consuming and requires a lot of attention to detail. I made several mistakes at the beginning, where the background images would move on their own in certain scenes or have different backgrounds when they shouldn't have.
Modifying scenes and creating new outfits are not just tasks that I edit but also work that I enjoy doing. I am extremely detail-oriented, and over time, I have acquired skills that I didn't have before. Now, I can alter scenes and clothing according to each scene, which motivates me to improve them even further.
NoobPROGames, what are you currently working on?
At the moment, I am working on a major scene that will take place on the second day. Characters who haven't appeared in a while may make a comeback in this new chapter. But who will it be...?
Since the beginning of the second season of W2H, I have been dedicating my time to analyzing all the content already published in the previous episodes. I realized that many characters are still unknown to us, and we know little about them. However, I am actively working to change this situation in the game.
W2H features several girls, and many of them haven't had enough time on screen for everyone to get to know them better. That's what I intend to do in the upcoming chapters. With each new chapter, some girls will be the focus of the episode. For example, in Chapter 6, we had a lot of content centered around Anabelle, Katherine, and Rebecca. Maybe in this episode, we'll have fewer of them and a bit more of other characters, ensuring content with all of them. Remember that Welcome To Hell is a Harem game, but you decide whether you want multiple girls or just one faithful girlfriend. In addition to romantic relationships, we also have friends like Nathan and James who might deserve a more detailed story about their involvement in the plot soon. And of course, we can't forget about our arch-enemies, who need some space in the story to show why they are so sadistic and deceitful. However, in W2H, everything happens at the right time, and the plot unfolds gradually. This progression will be a big surprise for everyone in the future.
NoobPROGames, are you already using the new parts you bought for the Welcome To Hell computer?
I'm looking forward to it, but not yet. I'm waiting for all the parts to arrive, including the 64GB of RAM I recently purchased. Once the RAM modules arrive, I'll dedicate a specific day of the week exclusively to perform the upgrade.
Usually, I make computer component purchases from international websites as it is more cost-effective than buying parts in my country, where prices are extremely high.
Currently, all the other parts, except for the RAM modules, are on my workbench, waiting to be installed and start functioning.
I took this opportunity for an upgrade and also improved my old notebook a bit, allowing me to write parts of the story in more open and natural settings. This approach really works as my mind flows with greater clarity and harmony during the writing process.
We have reached the end of the poll to choose the Girl of the Month for May, and we already have a winner! I'm happy to announce that the NSFW Wallpaper will be posted this Wednesday.
I wish everyone an excellent week! If you need any help or want more details about anything related to the game, don't hesitate to reach out to me on Discord or here on the Patreon platform. I'm available to assist.

NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

LILY-- WINNER MAY 2023.png
Lily won the month of May with 19 votes.
  • Myuki received 15 votes.
  • Alice received 9 votes.
  • Izabelle received 4 vote.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_MC E LILY -- 175.png
Hello, dear Patrons. Let's proceed with our weekly status update.
We have finally reached the halfway point in the development of the next chapter. Starting a new chapter is always challenging because we won't always use the same settings and outfits in the scenes. This is done to create a sense of realism and the passage of time.
When creating games with a realistic theme, measuring time is easier. You simply progress day after day, and the game unfolds naturally. However, when developing a fantasy supernatural game, especially one related to vampires, we must carefully script the passage of time to convey the idea that they are truly immortal. But how do we achieve this?
Well, it's precisely achieved through small-time skips, as we did between the MC's training and between the end of the first season and the beginning of the second, where the MC spent 6 years in training. I believe this gives everyone a taste of eternal life.
Why am I discussing this now, NoobPROGames?
It's not particularly important, just reflecting and reminding players not to forget that time for someone who lives forever is very different from the fragile humans who are born, grow old, and die.
Did anyone notice the change in the hotel receptionist on Anabelle's route? He is the same person from episode 2, but now, six years later, he appears slightly older. I mention this so that you don't overlook these details of human aging in the game. It adds even more immersive time details and various characters can appear, highlighting the passage of time, whether in a positive or negative way.
Now, let's discuss what we have so far.
We have 544 static renders, 6 animations, and 4237 lines of dialogue.
This week, I focused on a major scene involving the MC and one of the main characters of the chapter. This scene requires great attention to detail, and if you pay close attention to the background images, you might discover interesting things. New clues can also be easily interpreted, depending on each player's observation skills.
Since we have reached the 50% completion mark for static images, I will start working on the sensual and cinematic animations that will be featured in Chapter 7.
One animation, lasting over 60 seconds, is scheduled for a specific scene, and it may take some time to complete. I don't want to leave all the animations for the last days of development to avoid a situation similar to what happened in chapter 6, where delays occurred due to animations taking longer than planned to render.
Let me now talk about my work setup. Last Friday, I received the final shipment of new components for the Welcome to Hell computer that was missing. I paused the rendering queue and started disassembling the old equipment to replace it with the new parts.
I can truly feel a significant improvement with the new hardware I acquired. Furthermore, I am extremely happy that I was able to obtain these new components with the help of all of you. Incorporating these new components will undoubtedly streamline and enhance the quality of my work in game development. I sincerely thank you all for the support, as it directly contributes to the project's improvement.
Moving on, let's discuss some pending 4K artwork that is waiting to be published.
So far, I have the SFW images of the model from Chapter 06, which will receive 7 4K wallpapers for desktop and mobile devices. Additionally, there will be a monthly NSFW wallpaper for Tier $25 supporters. These images are already in the queue and will be published this week.
Usually, I pause the game's rendering queue to create and render the exclusive 4K images for Patrons. However, this time, I decided to simply add them to the queue to avoid interrupting the heavy workload of game development. I ask for your understanding, as the images are of excellent quality and will reach you this week without any delays.
I would like to address an important matter regarding certain members on Discord who are bothering Patrons by requesting spoilers or information about the game's development.
If anyone is causing you discomfort by asking for spoilers or seeking information that is not their business, please report their names to me or to a Discord administrator. We will take the necessary actions and apply appropriate penalties according to our community rules.
Feel free to report any discomfort you are experiencing. We want to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for all Patrons, and we rely on your cooperation to achieve this goal.
Once again, in the past week, I failed to publish the weekly game development update. In fact, I decided to test whether it would be feasible to post these updates weekly or biweekly with more information. However, I realized that it doesn't work well that way.
From now on, I will resume the standard practice of posting the development update every Monday, along with an illustrative image providing a preview of the next chapter. This way, we will have a consistent weekly update to keep you all informed about the game's progress. I appreciate everyone's understanding and look forward to sharing more exciting details in the upcoming updates.
Wishing you all a fantastic week.
NoobPROGames.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

(PICS IN LINK AT THE BOTTOM AS TOO LATGE TO UPLOAD AS ATTACHMENTS ON THIS SITE)
Hello everyone! I am here to announce the winner of our Top Model poll from Chapter 6 of Welcome To Hell. The winner will receive 7 exclusive 4K renders, including 5 high-quality desktop wallpapers and 2 mobile wallpapers.
This poll will always start after the release of each new chapter, and the winner will not participate in the next poll until all the models have received their votes. We want to ensure that every model has the opportunity to be voted on and recognized.
Let's take a look at the results:
Katherine received 7 votes
Carmilla received 5 votes
Rebecca received 3 votes
Izabelle received 2 votes
Myuki received 1 vote
Anabelle did not receive any votes
I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who participated in our poll. Your participation is crucial in making this event so special. Keep following along and stay tuned for the upcoming polls!
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!
Rob - Samantha e Mc -- 3_155846.png Rob - Samantha e Mc -- 1_154854.png Rob - Samantha e Mc -- 2_154854.png
I am delighted to share the weekly update on our project.
I continue to dedicate relentless effort to developing new images for Chapter 7 of W2H. This stage of work requires a significant amount of time as we need to finalize all the renders and ensure that each image is perfect.
Unfortunately, it is common to encounter small errors or glitches after rendering. For example, the models' fingers may intersect with objects, or the height and size of objects in a scene may be misaligned. Sometimes, even unwanted shadows appear in the wrong places. These situations are challenging for a developer, not to mention the animations that require long waiting periods and may not always turn out as planned. In such circumstances, it is necessary to redo the entire work to ensure a perfect chapter upon release.
I am extremely proud of the incredible work being done in W2H. I am constantly motivated to surpass myself with each newly released chapter, and this one will be no exception.
This update is indeed taking more time than usual, but I believe the final result will be the best one yet. Many exciting things are happening in both the main plot of the game and the subplots, and we will soon reach a crucial moment in the story.
I am thrilled about the twists and character development that will take place in this chapter. I have worked hard to create an engaging and captivating experience, filled with intense emotions and memorable moments.
Currently, we have completed approximately 650 static renders and 7 animations, representing around 55% to 60% completion of the project.
Recently, I decided to add a new scene to the chapter. This particular scene will be of utmost importance to the main storyline of the game and will contribute significantly to the plot.
This additional addition to the chapter will increase the number of required static renders compared to the usual standard. However, I am confident that it will be worth investing the additional time to ensure that this specific scene is visually impactful and fulfills its narrative purpose.
As I mentioned in previous posts, I have made a significant upgrade to my computer, including replacing components such as RAM, processor, motherboard, HDD, and SSD. This upgrade also required updating some software, including Ren'Py, the engine used in our game.
With this engine update, the Android versions now run natively on versions 10 and above. Previously, the game did not run properly on versions 11, 12, and 13 of Android, but this update has resolved that issue, allowing the game to run perfectly on those versions.
I was facing some issues, especially with animated scenes, which experienced freezing on weaker mobile devices. However, I am confident that this update will address these problems and significantly improve performance in such situations.
One personal concern that arose with this update is the impact on old saves. I conducted some tests and found that the previous saves worked perfectly without the need to start a new game. However, I will remain attentive to this aspect until the start of the beta testing to ensure that everything is functioning correctly and that the transition to the new engine version is smooth for the players.
I have fantastic news to share with all of you! Just thinking about it brings tears of joy to my eyes.
Recently, we received an incredible donation from one of our Patrons here in W2H. This generosity allows us to start planning the acquisition of a new graphics card, which will undoubtedly bring much better results than the one I currently have.
I want to express my deep gratitude on behalf of everyone for the support and affection you have shown, both to me and to our game. It is important to emphasize that Welcome To Hell is only here thanks to each one of you, and that is truly rewarding.
Every donation, every word of encouragement, and every moment when you share your enthusiasm for the project are sources of motivation for me. It is your passion and support that drive the development and allow us to reach new heights.
I would like to inform everyone that today I will start a special poll to elect the Girl of the Month for June. This voting will award an extremely sensual 4K NSFW render. I invite everyone to participate and not miss the chance to vote.
I don't have much more to say this week, except that I am dedicating several hours a day to ensure that everything is perfect by the day of the release.
I feel immense gratitude for being able to work on this project and see my vision come to life. It is a challenging but extremely rewarding journey. Every hour invested is a step toward the goal of creating something special and memorable.
To everyone, I wish you an excellent week. I appreciate the continuous support and hope to be able to share the results of this work soon.
I'm sharing here the images created at the request of our Patron. (These images are not a preview of the next chapter.)
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_EMY007.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! Let's update our progress on the development of W2H.
Another week has passed, and I am fully committed to advancing our game. We had a productive week, completing about 150 additional renderings. With each passing week, we are getting closer to the release of Chapter 7. I continue to work on the visuals and improve some of the game's dialogues.
Even though the text part is well advanced, there is always a need for repairs. It's the small details between one dialogue and another that make all the difference in a scene, especially in W2H, which features multiple characters at the moment.
Recently, we had the pleasure of meeting the new heads of families and firstborns in the city of Hell. This introduced a range of new characters, including some new offspring, as well as members of Lily's Rebel Clan in the Gold version released two months ago.
As a result, we have many characters in play, which makes things even more realistic. Although the city is filled with new vampires, it's important to note that many of them are just NPCs.
I understand that most of you are already familiar with the basic rules of telling a good story, but perhaps it would be helpful to explain it more clearly for newcomers who are entering the wonderful world of VNs.
Protagonist: The protagonist is the main character who drives the story, guiding it through their actions and decisions.
Antagonist: The antagonist is a character (or even more than one) who opposes the protagonist, creating conflicts and obstacles that need to be overcome.
NPC: NPCs, or non-playable characters, are controlled by the game and serve to add content and fill the game world. They can play various roles, from providing useful information to assisting in creating a richer atmosphere.
Co-Protagonist: The co-protagonist is a prominent character who shares the central position with the protagonist. They play an important role in the plot and can have their own journey and development alongside the protagonist.
LI: LI, short for "love interest," is a character who sparks romantic interest in the protagonist. They play a significant role in the development of the story, exploring themes of love, connection, and relationships.
These fundamental elements are essential in building an engaging narrative in a VN, providing players with a captivating and memorable experience.
In Welcome to Hell, we have various characters who can be considered love interests (LI) and play roles as co-protagonists in the story. However, your choices throughout the game can influence these characters, leading them to become antagonists or even NPCs. This means that your decisions have a significant impact, and the consequences can be felt in the future as the game progresses.
Speaking of the game's main antagonist, we have Russo. He is responsible for our mother's death, kidnapped our girl, and planned the death of the twins. Oh, wait a moment, NoobPROGames... Kevin was the mastermind behind that plan, right? Yes, Kevin also falls into the category of antagonist.
In this context, it's important to highlight that antagonists play a crucial role in the plot, creating conflicts and challenges for the protagonist.
Everyone, what's most interesting is that as the game continues to be developed, we can see that the number of antagonists can significantly increase. Let's reflect for a moment: if the leaders of the Vampire Society, also known as the Council of 7, turn out to be everything that MC has suspected, many antagonists is about to emerge. Or maybe not. And if the new ruler turns out to be a true villain, they will become an antagonist. These are just possibilities.
NoobPROGames, where are you going with all this? Actually, I am just reflecting in a confusing manner on all of this and want to show you that we have countless possibilities in the direction of this story. I am extremely excited to amaze all of you with the content I have at hand and leave you speechless.
I always mention in my posts that from the beginning, Welcome to Hell was planned to be a long-lasting game. This is a fundamental part in telling the complete story of MC and their friends as they become the most feared vampires in the world.
Who knows, one day we might be able to watch a Welcome to Hell series on Netflix, haha!
This is the work of my life. Even though I'm not perfect and face difficulties in programming and communicating perfectly with players due to English not being my native language, this will always be my greatest work. I am extremely happy to be the developer of a game like this, which brings me happiness above all, despite its imperfections.
We are constantly evolving, thanks to your support. Soon, I plan to hire a native English speaker to correct this part of the text that still poses a challenge for those who speak the language naturally. I believe this step will help us further improve the experience for all players and ensure smoother communication. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support!
To all of you, I wish you an excellent week!
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Screenshot_2023_06_28-1.png
Alice won the month of June with 23 votes.
Myuki received 12 votes.
Izabelle received 4 votes.
Jaqueline received no votes.
4k version Link below as too large to upload as attachment.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Screenshot_2023_06_30-1.png
Hello dear Patrons,
I am pleased to bring you our weekly development report for Welcome To Hell. Unfortunately, this week hasn't been as productive as I had hoped due to a significant unforeseen event. The infiltrations caused by heavy summer rains from last year have resurfaced, causing some disruptions.
I live in a region with highly unpredictable weather, and currently, we have been experiencing temperatures as low as 0 degrees. In light of this situation, I took immediate action to repair the damages and prevent future issues. I dedicated some time to perform the necessary repairs in my house. To my surprise, I discovered that the infiltrations had affected the area near W2H's computer. As a result, I had to reorganize the rooms and create a new office, ensuring a safe and problem-free environment. After all, time is passing quickly, and we are already halfway through the year.
During this period, it was necessary to pause the scheduled rendering queue. However, we managed to complete another animation and produce several new static images. Although the week hasn't been as productive as I would have liked, I am happy to have resolved the infiltration issues at home and be prepared for the upcoming storms at the end of the year.
Fortunately, everything is back to normal now, and the rendering queue is fully operational again, working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Additionally, I would like to mention the Tier $25 images that I owe to my supporters. I have about 3 NSFW 4K images to create. If you are part of this tier and would like to choose a specific girl, please send me the name of your favorite girl through Discord. I will be delighted to create her with love and dedication.
So far, I have received only one request for Carmilla, so there are still two spots available to choose the girl. If no one sends me names, I will decide on my own which girl will be portrayed in the 4K images.
NoobPROGames, now that you have mentioned your old house and the problems with the roof, we would like to receive an update on the progress achieved so far.
With pleasure! As of now, we have a total of 848 static images and 10 completed animations. Additionally, approximately 4700 lines of dialogue have been written. I am preparing to finalize the renderings in the coming weeks.
Although I don't have many news to share today, I want to assure everyone that I will continue working with dedication to deliver a new chapter as soon as possible. I deeply appreciate your ongoing support and wish you all a fantastic week.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAPP07_MORG.png
Hello, dear patrons! Let's go to our weekly update on the development of W2H.
Another week has passed, and each day brings us closer to a new chapter. Last week, I worked on various dialogues, improving and creating new phrases. I still have some parts to revise before the release, but everything is going well.
The renderings are in progress, and I'm further enhancing the image quality to make the most of my computer's potential and make the game even better. This week, I will start creating the images for the last three scenes of the chapter. These scenes will be large and detailed, providing a complete understanding of the story. I'm thrilled to see that the scenes are turning out as planned.
The rendering queue of W2H's computer is coming to an end. There are still about 70 images left to render, and once this queue is completed, I will add a new one with the final scenes of the chapter.
This will be the biggest chapter so far, but also the most time-consuming and challenging to create. The choices you made at the beginning of the game are starting to have a direct impact on this chapter, and the programming part is becoming increasingly demanding, requiring utmost attention.
I would like to inform you that over 70% of the content is already completed, but there are still many details to be included and reviewed. The programming part is becoming more complex, which makes the game even more interesting due to the diversity of possibilities.
Initially, I planned to create a new flashback for one of the characters in this chapter, but I decided not to do it since we already had a significant flashback with Katherine and Pitter Tribell in the previous chapter. Instead, this new update may bring more clues about Pitter Tribell's murder and the MC's and their companions' past.
I'm working on creating an official walkthrough this time. Many of you have requested it, and now I see that it's truly necessary, especially with the new changes and the number of variables present in the game. I will provide it as soon as possible.
On Wednesday, we will start our poll to select the Girl of the Month for July, with a small modification.
We have three girls competing: Myuki, Izabelle, and Jaqueline.
The 1st place will receive three NSFW images, completely sensual, in 4k.
The 2nd place will receive one NSFW image, completely sensual, in 4k.
The 3rd place will receive a completely embarrassing and hilarious image as a consequence of defeat.
This way, we will have five 4k images available to all of you in this July poll.
Participation in the poll is exclusive to patrons with a tier above $5, but the image will be made available to all patrons as a token of gratitude for the continuous support you provide to our game.
Wishing you all a great week. Remember that I'm available on Discord or here on Patreon for any questions or suggestions.
NoobPROGames

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, I have a question. will MC eventually learn about the new guy leading his family and if so, will they fight?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_LILY E MC -- CAMINHO DA CASA DE MC E LILY -- 62_005135-- previa.png CAP07_LILY E MC -- ENTRANDO NA CASA DO MC -- 69_020210--previa.png CAP07_LILY E MC -- ENTRANDO NA CASA DO MC -- 72_024448 -- previa.png
Hello, dear patrons! Let's go to our weekly development update of W2H.
Today, I'll speak a bit less as I have fewer updates to share. I continue working on correcting the dialogues and have started creating some new scenarios that will appear in this chapter.
I'd like to explain a little about what I'm doing. When we acquire 3D scenarios for our game, they don't always come exactly as we desire. Sometimes, the structure of the scenario is great, but essential elements are missing to create the atmosphere we envision for that scene. That's where scenario editing and construction come in. I use the front part of one scenario and the background of another, add houses from other scenarios, or even build from scratch. This takes time and effort, believe me.
In this W2H chapter, many new scenarios are required, demanding significant time and dedication from my end to make them perfect. I'm mentioning this because it might be the chapter that requires the most of my experience and 3D skills. I'm adding many elements manually to ensure everything is impeccable.
Among these new scenarios that are coming, we will have the opportunity to explore both a part of the MC and their group's new house and continue their visit to the old neighborhood. However, I won't mention all of them to avoid any spoilers, not even for the people at home, haha!
I can confirm that we will have at least 6 new scenarios, including important houses and locations for the new chapter. I don't mind the difficulty in creating these scenarios, and often I have to watch numerous video tutorials or seek help from other developers to learn how to perform specific tasks in the 3D part. But, my goodness, how I love it all! I love creating W2H for all of you.
Everyone, remember that our poll for the Girl of the Month is ending. Don't forget to vote, and cast your vote.
Wishing you all an excellent week!
NoobPROGames

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes