VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Samantha -- patreon agosto winner 2k_111714.png Samantha3 -- patreon agosto winner 4k - SFW_135048.png Samantha2 -- patreon agosto winner 2k_115257.png Samantha3 -- patreon agosto winner 4k - NFFW_123036.png
And finally, we have the detailed result of our August Girl of the Month poll. Samantha emerged as the victor with 22 votes, surpassing Katherine, who received 13 votes, and Anabelle, with 6 votes.
With this victory, Samantha will receive her prize here on Patreon, which includes 2 NSFW 2k renders, 1 NSFW 4k render, and 1 SFW 4k render. I hope everyone enjoys the content.

Furthermore, below are the links to get acquainted with the girls who stood out in previous seasons. We eagerly await your participation and support in this thrilling journey. Together, we make the "Girl of the Month" happen!

NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone, dear Patrons,
CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 630_064336.png CAP07_CARMILLA E LUNA -- 408_232322.png CAP07_LILY E MC -- ENTRANDO NA CASA DO MC -- 174_023812.png
We are nearing the eagerly awaited Chapter 7 update, and I'd like to share the latest news with you all. The animations have finally been completed, and there's very little left to be done now. I've been diligently placing the images and animations in their proper positions and thoroughly reviewing all the content to ensure it's impeccable when it's published.
Some minor tasks got delayed due to the visit of family members to my home. Loved ones who were distant came to stay for 20 days, which naturally limited my time a bit. However, this isn't a major issue, as we are very close to the release, and the most time-consuming and laborious part has already been overcome.
My intention is to make the game available for testing next week and, finally, publish it a few days after the testing is complete, without the need to create two versions, as was the case with the previous BETA and GOLD versions, which have been duly removed.
I've reserved some changes for the next update, including a review of unnecessary content that I decided to leave for later. Additionally, some images from a specific scene will be enlarged to provide a richer experience. I chose not to include them at this moment, although some images are already ready.
Regarding the game's duration, depending on your reading speed and how you play, it may take approximately 4 hours to complete. Of course, this varies greatly from person to person. Personally, I enjoy playing slowly, carefully analyzing all the images and texts to uncover clues in the storyline, both in the text and in the images and animations.
After the release of Chapter 7, I plan to implement some significant changes in our development approach. I no longer wish to prolong the period between updates so much. While I understand that many appreciate more extensive updates that require more development time, I simply don't feel comfortable releasing only two chapters per year. It proves to be excessively slow for a game that needs to maintain a constant presence in the media to attract a larger player audience.
My goal has always been to release four chapters per year, which equates to new updates every three months. I believe this is the appropriate timeframe to maintain a consistent release schedule.
In the next chapter, we plan to involve you even more in choosing clothes and cosmetics for our characters, as well as conducting important polls about the protagonist, Mc, and their group's upcoming missions. Stay tuned to participate and shape the game's future. To give you a small glimpse of what's to come, I'll share some preview images. However, I want to ensure that I won't reveal too much to avoid spoiling the game experience.
I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone for their ongoing support. It's extremely valuable, and without your support, it wouldn't be possible to continue the game's development.
Thank you for your kindness and trust,
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 738_055955.png CAP07_EMILY E KARL VS VAMPIRO- 818_021653.png CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 652_111328.png
Hello, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly update, where we will announce the release date of the next chapter and discuss what still needs to be completed this week.
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for my absence last week. I had to give special attention to my family members who were staying at my house, which left me with very little time to finalize the last details of the new chapter, and unfortunately, I couldn't make any posts here on Patreon last week. Now that my family members have returned to their homes, I am available again to dedicate myself to the completion of Chapter 7 of "W2H."
NoobPROGames, what is still missing for the release of Chapter 07?
Well, what's missing are mainly details, but they are crucial details that cannot be ignored. We're talking about things like ensuring that the music fits perfectly with the specific scene, that the sound effects are synchronized flawlessly with the action, and that transitions between images and animations flow smoothly. This is my priority for this week: ensuring that the game is perfectly aligned with its audio and visual elements.
Another important point that still needs to be addressed is the English translation. Typically, I leave this part for last since English is not my native language. First, I write the entire script in my native language, and once it's completed, I proceed with the English translation. This usually takes a few additional days to complete.
Did you make any last-minute changes in this new chapter?
Actually, yes. I was working on a significant scene that would involve approximately 300 static images. However, I realized that this scene would take a few more weeks to finish, so I decided to save it for the next update. Don't worry, you won't notice any significant difference in gameplay.
Although Chapter 07 may not be action-packed, it plays a crucial role in the story, bringing new revelations, introducing new characters, and depending on the choices you make, it can result in new losses. I don't have a precise estimate of the completion time for this chapter, but it is certainly the longest one so far, which also means it took more time to develop.
Do you have a release date in mind?
Yes, I have a release date in mind. Despite the minor pending tasks, I am confident in announcing an approximate date. However, I would like to highlight that I intend to postpone this date slightly to ensure that everything is well-organized and with as few errors as possible. These dates may be moved up as the rest of the process is completed, but the planned release dates for the chapter are:
Here are the official launch dates for the upcoming chapters and special rewards for supporters of "W2H":
Vampire Prince ($100) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
Vampire Prince ($50) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
First-born ($25) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
Vampire Elder ($15) = Chapter release on 10/29/2023
Vampire ($10) = Chapter release on 10/31/2023
Protector ($5) = Chapter release on 11/04/2023
Additionally, for those supporting "W2H" at the $5 tier or higher for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 11/02/2023.
Human ($2) = Chapter release on 11/10/2023
Similarly, for those supporting "W2H" at the $2 tier or higher for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 11/07/2023.
Please note that these dates are subject to being moved up at any time as beta testers make the necessary corrections, as mentioned earlier. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. We look forward to providing you with the best possible experience with "W2H."
After the release of this chapter, we will have the opportunity to discuss the duration of the development of future chapters again. We will consider whether it is feasible to maintain a slower pace to create larger chapters or if we will continue with the previous development standard. I invite all of you to participate in this discussion, which we will address at some point in the future.
Additionally, I would like to acknowledge that I am aware of the pending 4k images I promised to you. Once the new chapter is in the testing phase with my beta testers, I will make all the images available as promised. We also have the results of the poll to choose the Girl of September and other exciting news that will be revealed soon.
To give you a taste of what's to come, I'm sharing some preview images from the new chapter above, but I won't reveal too much to avoid spoiling the surprise.
I wish you all an excellent week and look forward to your reaction to the new chapter of "W2H."

NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

"Finally, we have the detailed results of our September Girl of the Month poll. Carmilla emerged as the victor with 22 votes, surpassing Rebecca and Emily, who received 16 votes each.
As the well-deserved winner, Carmilla will receive her prize here on Patreon, which includes 1 SFW 2k render, 1 NSFW 4k render, and 1 SFW 4k render. We hope everyone enjoys the content.
CARMILLA WINNER POLL SETEMBER GIRL OF THE MOUTH - 2k_102122 -- tratada.png Screenshot_2023_10_13-1.png Screenshot_2023_10_13-2.png
Link to higher quality versions

Apr 30, 2023
Anyone knows if this game is still in development or if it's abandoned??i ask because i haven't seen any news since 07/08/2023

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone knows if this game is still in development or if it's abandoned??i ask because i haven't seen any news since 07/08/2023

View attachment 2974975 View attachment 2974977 View attachment 2974978
Hello, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly update, where we will announce the release date of the next chapter and discuss what still needs to be completed this week.
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for my absence last week. I had to give special attention to my family members who were staying at my house, which left me with very little time to finalize the last details of the new chapter, and unfortunately, I couldn't make any posts here on Patreon last week. Now that my family members have returned to their homes, I am available again to dedicate myself to the completion of Chapter 7 of "W2H."
NoobPROGames, what is still missing for the release of Chapter 07?
Well, what's missing are mainly details, but they are crucial details that cannot be ignored. We're talking about things like ensuring that the music fits perfectly with the specific scene, that the sound effects are synchronized flawlessly with the action, and that transitions between images and animations flow smoothly. This is my priority for this week: ensuring that the game is perfectly aligned with its audio and visual elements.
Another important point that still needs to be addressed is the English translation. Typically, I leave this part for last since English is not my native language. First, I write the entire script in my native language, and once it's completed, I proceed with the English translation. This usually takes a few additional days to complete.
Did you make any last-minute changes in this new chapter?
Actually, yes. I was working on a significant scene that would involve approximately 300 static images. However, I realized that this scene would take a few more weeks to finish, so I decided to save it for the next update. Don't worry, you won't notice any significant difference in gameplay.
Although Chapter 07 may not be action-packed, it plays a crucial role in the story, bringing new revelations, introducing new characters, and depending on the choices you make, it can result in new losses. I don't have a precise estimate of the completion time for this chapter, but it is certainly the longest one so far, which also means it took more time to develop.
Do you have a release date in mind?
Yes, I have a release date in mind. Despite the minor pending tasks, I am confident in announcing an approximate date. However, I would like to highlight that I intend to postpone this date slightly to ensure that everything is well-organized and with as few errors as possible. These dates may be moved up as the rest of the process is completed, but the planned release dates for the chapter are:
Here are the official launch dates for the upcoming chapters and special rewards for supporters of "W2H":
Vampire Prince ($100) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
Vampire Prince ($50) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
First-born ($25) = Chapter release on 10/27/2023
Vampire Elder ($15) = Chapter release on 10/29/2023
Vampire ($10) = Chapter release on 10/31/2023
Protector ($5) = Chapter release on 11/04/2023
Additionally, for those supporting "W2H" at the $5 tier or higher for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 11/02/2023.
Human ($2) = Chapter release on 11/10/2023
Similarly, for those supporting "W2H" at the $2 tier or higher for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 11/07/2023.
Please note that these dates are subject to being moved up at any time as beta testers make the necessary corrections, as mentioned earlier. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. We look forward to providing you with the best possible experience with "W2H."
After the release of this chapter, we will have the opportunity to discuss the duration of the development of future chapters again. We will consider whether it is feasible to maintain a slower pace to create larger chapters or if we will continue with the previous development standard. I invite all of you to participate in this discussion, which we will address at some point in the future.
Additionally, I would like to acknowledge that I am aware of the pending 4k images I promised to you. Once the new chapter is in the testing phase with my beta testers, I will make all the images available as promised. We also have the results of the poll to choose the Girl of September and other exciting news that will be revealed soon.
To give you a taste of what's to come, I'm sharing some preview images from the new chapter above, but I won't reveal too much to avoid spoiling the surprise.
I wish you all an excellent week and look forward to your reaction to the new chapter of "W2H."

NoobPROGames

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes