VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How annoying...
Those who support patreon know why it got delayed and those who dont support patreon can read the reason here for free. Just coming in and whining is almost as annoying as people refering to a shitton of boring games to kill time...people who wait for months to get updates for a specific game prefer this specific game over the rest. In fact, if you are here long enough you will find most of the rest boring because its all the same. There are never more then 7 rare gems in development, the rest is mass produced common stuff...predictable, low level story, no character development or even worse then that. Waiting with such timekillers is like eating burgers until the roast and side dishes are done...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

View attachment 3037776 View attachment 3037778
Hello, dear Patrons! Let's get to the latest news from Welcome To Hell.
Folks, the news isn't great, and even though I had announced the release date for today, I haven't managed to complete a few remaining tasks. I'll need a few more days to finish, but I promise it won't take long.
This shouldn't have happened. I had plenty of time to deliver Chapter 07 on the agreed-upon date, which was "today." However, as I started to combine images with dialogues, I noticed a significant portion of the dialogues was missing, which surprised me greatly. I searched through my backups, and, quite simply, the dialogues for about 20% of the game had disappeared. What happened, honestly, I don't know. I believe I might have cut a portion of the dialogue and forgotten to paste it elsewhere, saving the file with the missing cut part. Unaware of this, I updated the backups, replacing the old files and deleting the section that was already complete.
It wasn't a huge amount, but it was enough to set me back in writing during the week. As a result, I couldn't proceed with the post-production work in Photoshop, including adding sound effects and new music. I apologize once again and assure you that this won't happen in the upcoming chapters.
Regarding the development, approximately 1400 lines of dialogue were erased, but I managed to rewrite 1000 of them during this week. Therefore, I'll need the next week to continue the post-production work.
If any of you happen to be bothered by this, please reach out to me, and I'll refund this month's subscription due to my delay and lack of planning. I hate missing agreed-upon deadlines, and I'm genuinely upset about this, believe me.
So, I'm asking all of you for just a few more days to complete the game 100% and finally make the post so that everyone can play. Due to this delay, I'll release the game more quickly to all Patrons. Stay tuned for more updates during this week.
look at it this way. whether it had been today or earlier, there's a chance the same issue would have happened regardless. so really it's very much a Murphy's Law scenario

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_BAR DA LILY ENCONTRANDO LILY E SAMANTHA -- 1102_192343.png cap07_779.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! It's time for another weekly update on Chapter 07 of W2H.
I've finally managed to rewrite the section of text that got erased, and now I'm in the process of reviewing all the in-game dialogues. Currently, I'm at dialogue line 3678 in the writing review.

During this period, I conducted some tests and found some issues with Emily's images, where her new earrings lost their texture and looked entirely plastic. This likely occurred due to an update I made to my DAZ3d program. About 30 images featuring her need to be redone, but I'll address this swiftly before the release, and it shouldn't cause any significant delays.

Approximately 941 static images are already in their proper places within the story and synchronized with the revised dialogues when necessary.

I haven't provided new release dates just yet to avoid making the same mistake and encountering any unforeseen issues. Rest assured, this will happen in the coming weeks, and in case of any delays, I will pause this month's billing.
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for all your ongoing support. Thank you for sticking with me even with the release delay. You've all remained steadfast in supporting W2H, and I am immensely grateful for that. Thank you so much for the plan upgrades. You are all amazing.

This month, we'll have two Girl of the Month polls, as last month we couldn't conduct the poll due to my extremely limited time. Once we complete the Rebecca vs. Anabelle vs. Emily poll, I'll immediately post the next one. Stay tuned.
NoobPROGames

Hello, dear Patrons! We are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new season of "Girl of the Month," where the power of choice is in your hands. You will decide who emerges as the winner of this edition, and she will receive an incredible prize package: a fully NSFW 4k image, another SFW 4k image, and a 2k full-body artwork, which can be either SFW or NSFW.
The exciting competition features three talented girls. The two who don't secure victory will have the opportunity to return in future contests, increasing their chances of triumph.
For the month of October, we present the contenders: Anabelle, Emily, and Rebecca. You can choose a single candidate to cast your vote for.
1699277639526.png
Screenshot_2023_11_06-1.png

Last edited:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Any News on the Release date of the game yet ?
No News about a release date yet don't think the dev is going to give one think it will be released when ready dev has mentioned why on the nov 6th post they made on patreon that i posted above.
here is the bit i mentioned and once new info or a post is made by the dev i will post it here.
I haven't provided new release dates just yet to avoid making the same mistake and encountering any unforeseen issues. Rest assured, this will happen in the coming weeks, and in case of any delays, I will pause this month's billing.
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for all your ongoing support. Thank you for sticking with me even with the release delay. You've all remained steadfast in supporting W2H, and I am immensely grateful for that. Thank you so much for the plan upgrades. You are all amazing.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

REBECCA WINNER POLL OCTOBER GIRL OF THE MOUTH - SFW 2k_172910.png REBECCA WINNER POLL OCTOBER GIRL OF THE MOUTH - NSFW 4k_172443.png REBECCA WINNER POLL OCTOBER GIRL OF THE MOUTH - nsfw 2k_175439.png
Hello, dear Patrons! Let's dive into the results of this month's Girl of the Month poll. Remember, this poll is for October, a rather eventful month for me as I tackled important matters for our game's new chapter, causing a slight delay in this process.
Regarding the results, our red queen, Rebecca, emerged victorious with an incredible 30 votes! That's right, 30 votes for her. Despite the controversies in the game, she remains immensely popular among the players. In second place, surpassing the darling Anabelle, we have Emily, who has shown great popularity in the recent chapters, securing 15 votes. Anabelle landed in last place with just 6 votes. Quite the twist, isn't it, folks?
Here are three images of our winner, Rebecca. She's receiving one image in 4k NSFW, one in 2k SWF, and one in 2k NSFW. I hope you all enjoy these images, crafted with much care for all of you.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support! This month, we'll have the long-awaited release of Chapter 07. I'll speak more about that on Monday in the development update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm dying for a new update, things are getting good and the changes are making the game much hotter:devilish:

Reactions: Punto
Jul 19, 2021
the update will come when it is ready, from what i can recall the dev had some issues which slowed things down a bit but i have faith that they are doing what they can to get it ready for release.

Reactions: Blueray

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons! Let's dive into the latest updates regarding the release of "Welcome To Hell Chapter 07".
The new chapter is completed. I'm currently awaiting the finalization of the last animation while I commence work on the English translations. A lot has unfolded this month. I've made several alterations to this new chapter. Yes, I wasn't content with the previous 'completed' version, so I decided to create new scenes and eliminate some. As the game developer, it simply didn't satisfy me, so I edited and modified it until it was closer to what I envisioned.
We're entering a somewhat monotonous chapter in the story, with numerous dialogues, investigations, revelations, and a protagonist on a quest for truth. This tends to make the chapter quite intricate, especially with the introduction of many new characters.
You can't imagine how many times I've had to correct small errors while creating this chapter. Many things went wrong in the process, both in the game's creation and in my personal life.
I encountered issues with computer parts, deleted game files, image errors, and several completed animations with pixel problems, among others. Yes, this has been the most complicated chapter so far. However, as a hopeful developer, everything ended up being the way I wanted, and I'm happy with it, even though I sacrificed many months on this chapter, something that won't repeat.
I've mentioned before, but upcoming chapters will return to the previous development standard, with a 90-day deadline for new updates, which works better for me. However, of course, I'll bring in many new features after the release of Chapter 7. Stay tuned.
Chapter 7 of W2H will begin testing tomorrow by the beta testers and will be posted for its respective players shortly after.
Below are the release dates for all Tiers:
Antediluvian ($100) = Chapter release on 12/02/2023
Vampire Prince ($50) = Chapter release on 12/02/2023
First-born ($25) = Chapter release on 12/02/2023
Vampire Elder ($15) = Chapter release on 12/04/2023
Vampire ($10) = Chapter release on 12/06/2023
Protector ($5) = Chapter release on 12/11/2023
Additionally, for those supporting "W2H" at the $5 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 12/09/2023.
Human ($2) = Chapter release on 12/13/2023
Similarly, for those supporting "W2H" at the $2 tier for more than 12 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download on 12/11/2023.
I'll be back tomorrow with more news. I've posted GIFs to illustrate this post.
NoobPROGames.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons,
I would like to share that the new chapter of W2H is currently in the testing phase. Since last night, my beta testers have been providing feedback and error reports about the chapter in development. I'm diligently working on fixing all identified issues, ensuring a smooth experience for all of you. Once everything is ready, I'll make the official post here for everyone to enjoy.
One of the parts taking more time is the final animation that concludes Chapter 07. This animation is quite complex and, despite being 60% complete, requires further work. I've decided that even if the animation isn't finalized, I'll release the chapter for you. Once the animation is completed, I'll do an update adding it and informing about the new version.
Furthermore, the gallery of adult scenes needs some updates with the new scenes, and the final credits video is still in the editing process. However, I want to emphasize that none of this will prevent you from smoothly enjoying the new chapter. I'm just highlighting some pending tasks that will be resolved by the beginning of the week.
Stay tuned, I'll soon be back with the updated link for the new chapter.
Thank you for your patience and continuous support!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes