VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021

Hello, dear Patrons,
I would like to share that the new chapter of W2H is currently in the testing phase. Since last night, my beta testers have been providing feedback and error reports about the chapter in development. I'm diligently working on fixing all identified issues, ensuring a smooth experience for all of you. Once everything is ready, I'll make the official post here for everyone to enjoy.
One of the parts taking more time is the final animation that concludes Chapter 07. This animation is quite complex and, despite being 60% complete, requires further work. I've decided that even if the animation isn't finalized, I'll release the chapter for you. Once the animation is completed, I'll do an update adding it and informing about the new version.
Furthermore, the gallery of adult scenes needs some updates with the new scenes, and the final credits video is still in the editing process. However, I want to emphasize that none of this will prevent you from smoothly enjoying the new chapter. I'm just highlighting some pending tasks that will be resolved by the beginning of the week.
Stay tuned, I'll soon be back with the updated link for the new chapter.
Thank you for your patience and continuous support!
So the chapter will be released today or not?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Runa.png
Good evening, dear Patrons! Here's the test version we're using to fix the game. This version already has many errors corrected, but if you find any, please report them to us via messages here on Patreon or through Discord.

This version doesn't include the game's latest cinematic due to delays in rendering, and it also doesn't have its updated credits video yet. The complete version with the final animation, image gallery, and updated credits video will be available once the cinematic renderings are completed. I want to thank everyone who supports W2H, enabling the game to continue its constant development.
NoobPROGames
Win/Linux=
Mac=

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021

View attachment 3141929
Good evening, dear Patrons! Here's the test version we're using to fix the game. This version already has many errors corrected, but if you find any, please report them to us via messages here on Patreon or through Discord.

This version doesn't include the game's latest cinematic due to delays in rendering, and it also doesn't have its updated credits video yet. The complete version with the final animation, image gallery, and updated credits video will be available once the cinematic renderings are completed. I want to thank everyone who supports W2H, enabling the game to continue its constant development.
NoobPROGames
Win/Linux=Mega
Mac=Mega
Love u bro thank u so much
cute.gif

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this new "NoobPRO Game" update.
I'm going to have a great time thanks to it. :love:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.7.0 TEST] [NoobPRO Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 891 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.7.0Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
How do you turn off named saves on android? I cant play this because everytime I hit menu it jumps straight to save game and the keyboard blocks out everything and I cant event return to the actual game without force closing it out and restarting. Too much of a pain for me.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Romance, Drama, Violence, Drugs, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Harem, male protagonist, 3dcg, Mobile game, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Animated, Facial, Creampie, Handjob, Virgin, Lesbian, Interracial (Black),
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player determines whether it happens or not ?
and are the lesbian Li's optional as well?
Can I exclude them from the harem and therefore avoid all lesbian content?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes