VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
sure patince... as if it isn't so long from last update...and don'ìt forgetr about damn rework\revamp curse
dude, what are you talking about? why would the idea of rework/revamp be brought up just because I said to have patience for finished release?

Reactions: Soulafein

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Bite isnt bad but it got annoying when the dev decided to start that vn again from scratch instead of proceeding on to season 2. Personally, I found this one to be better than bite but I'll let you decide for yourself once you try it out. The only qualm I have with this one though is the harem route. I may be misunderstanding it but it feels like the harem route only consists of a few girls (Anabelle, Lily and Myuki) instead of having as many as you want like most other vn's that have harem routes too.
I think this one will make me happier :) I was happy with Bite up to chapter 6 2 then the whole remaster started which in my option didn't really need to be done. All they would have had to do was fix somethings and get better at others, couldn't justify sticking with it for what looks to be over a year to get to same point left off at, and all the massages in the remastered chapters that state image missing and will be in next update :mad:

Reactions: Bnshy and Soulafein

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
For "Harem Route" is better the "Love Triangle" Choices? Bcause the mod tell you to choose "Mod: All" but im not that fan of that choice..

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Other than the sometimes poor dialogue this game is fantastic. I wish you'd find a better translator though cause the conversations are often awkward and contradictory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulafein

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
For "Harem Route" is better the "Love Triangle" Choices? Bcause the mod tell you to choose "Mod: All" but im not that fan of that choice..
I did the mod all option on the first couple choices and saw three girls and the game was nearly incomprehensible at that point. The language barrier here is already noticeable and once you start trying to tell the difference between many different chioces and figuring out which route your currently reading it's just not good. I went back to the first choice and just chose the harem route when it made me pick which ones to go with from then on. Except with the girls, i told them all i loved them and things have been working out. It's very confusing when you get to the church cause it feels like you've deviated somehow and only chosen one girl, but push through that for the next hour or so and it starts to make a little sense what's going on.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
tried this story out and it seemed to decent at first but as it progressed it got really REALLY bad...i mean twilight levels of bad.

The MC is emotional and petulant and isn't thinking clearly at all in every single situation. he even violates the core principles he espouses to preach/teach/practice fairly regularly. and for all his supposedly ultra gifted abilities his tactical and answers to how something should be fixed is completely bass-ackwards. so i end up getting infuriated at the limited story choices because i have no real control over whatever his dumbass decides to do. i literally could not finish the novel at the start of chapter 4. just couldn't do it. stories seems to written more for the view of the drama than actual good story plot. which is sad because the idea had such huge potential for a really good novel.

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
My last save dose not work thi is the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Welcome To Hell 0.7.0
Fri Dec 8 16:19:30 2023

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
My last save dose not work thi is the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "F:\GAME\Welcome_To_Hell-0.7.0-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Welcome To Hell 0.7.0
Fri Dec 8 16:19:30 2023

Reactions: whichone and BTLD

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I did the mod all option on the first couple choices and saw three girls and the game was nearly incomprehensible at that point. The language barrier here is already noticeable and once you start trying to tell the difference between many different chioces and figuring out which route your currently reading it's just not good. I went back to the first choice and just chose the harem route when it made me pick which ones to go with from then on. Except with the girls, i told them all i loved them and things have been working out. It's very confusing when you get to the church cause it feels like you've deviated somehow and only chosen one girl, but push through that for the next hour or so and it starts to make a little sense what's going on.
So harem route would be "love triangle" choices?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
So harem route would be "love triangle" choices?
Love triangle technically only refers to the 2 main girls and the MC. There's a bunch of other girls you get to romance as well and I'm honestly not sure how they fit into the harem. Whether there will be consequences to fucking everyone or not i don't know...game sort of hints that there might be because of the "weakness" dialogue, but I really don't know. When you get to the church scene the game makes it seem like you're suddenly on a one girl only route, but I don't THINK that is actually the case. So far no consequences to sleeping with everyone.

Apr 30, 2023
Love triangle technically only refers to the 2 main girls and the MC. There's a bunch of other girls you get to romance as well and I'm honestly not sure how they fit into the harem. Whether there will be consequences to fucking everyone or not i don't know...game sort of hints that there might be because of the "weakness" dialogue, but I really don't know. When you get to the church scene the game makes it seem like you're suddenly on a one girl only route, but I don't THINK that is actually the case. So far no consequences to sleeping with everyone.
Well if i think Vampires are a bit different like humans...at least higher vampires have many lovers in movies and series that is ...i think that at some point in the future MC will have to be clear about who he wants to be with and who he does not...

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap07_finalrebecca1.png
Hello, dear Patrons!
The complete version of Chapter 7 is now ready and thoroughly reviewed. The video gallery has been updated with the new animations, and finally, the concluding animation has been completed. I'm incredibly happy because once again, we've surpassed our record with a cinematic animation. The final animation runs for 2 minutes and 34 seconds, and believe me, my friends, it took a considerable amount of time to finalize. More than 2000 images were used to craft this chapter's conclusion, and I'm very pleased with the achieved result.
Furthermore, a new end credits video has been added at the conclusion of the chapter, right after the acknowledgments. I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who financially supported the game. For those unable to contribute financially, I would be immensely grateful if you could recommend the game to friends who enjoy this genre and leave positive reviews on Adult Visual Novel-related websites where our game is available.
Here's the Change Log for Chapter 7:
Static images: 1153
Animations: 25
Dialogue lines: 4760
The game is available in both English and Portuguese. If you notice any undesired errors, please reach out to me here on Patreon or via Discord. I'll be available to assist with anything needed. Wishing everyone a fantastic gaming experience.
Warm regards, NoobPROGames
Win/Linux=
Mac=
Android=

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.7.1 TEST] [NoobPRO Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 904 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

Note. Although the file is written as 7.0, the version is 7.1. The developer did not update the Option.rpy file, so the SDK generated as if the version was 7.0 instead of 7.1.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
tried this story out and it seemed to decent at first but as it progressed it got really REALLY bad...i mean twilight levels of bad.

The MC is emotional and petulant and isn't thinking clearly at all in every single situation. he even violates the core principles he espouses to preach/teach/practice fairly regularly. and for all his supposedly ultra gifted abilities his tactical and answers to how something should be fixed is completely bass-ackwards. so i end up getting infuriated at the limited story choices because i have no real control over whatever his dumbass decides to do. i literally could not finish the novel at the start of chapter 4. just couldn't do it. stories seems to written more for the view of the drama than actual good story plot. which is sad because the idea had such huge potential for a really good novel.
Yeah, the MC is like vampire Sasuke, edgy motherfucker :KEK:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes