VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone know how much story changes or what the consequences are if you don't bring James back Edit thought there might be choices before bring James back that might offer option to not bring him back haven't found any

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Could be good, the lowest patron release was yesterday, maybe he uploads the public releason now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished catching up on 7.0 and now i see 7.1 is out..guess i am not quite done the new update yet..even if it is just an animation i haven't seen yet..

Reactions: Ass Fan

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, next time i may need to look for a compressed version...liliys scene took everything my pc got and sams scene wanted even more (extreme slideshow). However, the story progress was nice...it may be the tribell weakness speaking here, but i hope the malky doll is on my side...or at least will switch to my side...i mean, even if she manipulated russos master to kill us, we needed to become a full vampire to grow strong enough to face the council, but considering who our father is, we can be sure his killers were looking for mom and us anyway, so its more likely she guided james and rebecca to ensure we become real tribells...and i think we already know and fucked our lost sister ;)

I'm still convinced the anarchists are the "secret" family of one of the council...the blood oaths ensures loyality, but also prevent questions about the higher ups and those in the top ranks who must know the real leader cant ever reveal the truth or disobey the orders they get. Aside from the oath the main difference between the anarchists and the society were the 3 main rules, dont make new vampires, dont kill legal society vampires and dont kill your food...now its legal to kill humans, the vampires in the city grew massively in numbers and we are about to reveal who really killed one of the founders and made some of the firstborns flee...for me it looks like the true anarchist leader successfully tries to reform the society to fit his tastes and destroys any obstacle in his way. This would also explain why the malky tries to start a war with the wolves, reducing the numbers again while making a good distraction and maybe even forcing the anarchists to act and reveal its true leader before the society collapses might be enough to ignore the causalities of this plan...especially if we manage to make the truth public and the less/not corrupted ex-members of society side with the wolves (either openly or by enfocing a second frontline) to get rid of the rotten society core...many possible nuances here, however, the general direction should be along these lines.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really hope the dev learns to use compress really good game so far but the size is too much with that much to download evrytime a new update comes around ...:eek::cry:
i use the mod since i dont like to select a girl...go catch them all is my thing im a sucker for wholesome Harem Storys
the background story for the old vampire's in the dark is very confusing

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap01r_194.jpg
Hello, dear Patrons
Let's have a conversation about the future of Welcome To Hell and what's in store for the year 2024.
First and foremost, I hope everyone has had the chance to play the new chapter of W2H. If by any chance you're having trouble accessing the game's page, just shoot me a private message, and I'll send you the links so you can download the game with the new chapter.
Now, let's talk about what's ahead and what we've prepared for the upcoming year. What will be the future of Welcome To Hell?
Before diving into Chapter 08's work, I need to address again the initial chapters of our game – yes, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and even some scenes that urgently need reworking. When I say this, I don't mean changing the entire game. I mean that when I look at some static renders and old animations, I'm not satisfied with them. Currently, I have a bit more knowledge and skill with 3D programs, and I can confidently say that the initial images lack quality and need urgent repairs. I won't alter the game's base story. Everything will remain as in the original; only the images and animations will be redone, as is already happening in Chapter 1. Initially, I thought I could handle all this while developing a new chapter. However, I've realized the importance of focusing on one thing at a time. I've decided to dedicate my coming weeks to a complete overhaul of the images and animations in Chapters 1 and 2 of Welcome To Hell.
Everyone, I earnestly ask for your continued support on this journey because I can't do this without you. The W2H family is growing with new members, and I want to express my immense gratitude to each one of you. I deeply feel that none of this would be possible without all of you.
Regarding the next development steps, as I mentioned earlier, my primary focus will be on revamping the initial chapters. But not only that: there's an urgent need for some adjustments in the game's coding. I acknowledge that certain aspects in the game, such as the Joker, Unstable, Self-Control points, and all these behavior tags, might be causing confusion. I understand that the coding behind them hasn't been very clear in the process.
So, what am I going to do? I'll be making modifications in the codes to have greater control over these decisions. I'll switch the game's scoring to boolean codes, consisting of only two functions: True and False. With this, I can have more precise control over players' decisions during the game and accurately indicate all choices made. I've already begun implementing this in the new chapters (6 - 7), but in the older chapters, there are still many binary codes causing confusion in event execution.
With these changes underway, I'm not certain if I'll be able to keep your saves intact or if this might cause errors in the upcoming chapters. However, I'm almost certain that all of you will want to replay the initial chapters to see the incredible changes in graphics and the more elaborate choices. I believe we'll solve two problems at once, as we say in my country: "We'll kill two birds with one stone." Please, no violence against animals—I just love them, haha!
What I'd like to discuss today are the impending changes: the revamping of Chapters 1 and 2 and the alteration in the game's codes. These will be my main focuses in the coming weeks, and I rely on everyone's support.
Don't think this will take a lot of time because it won't. Working solely on new images is much quicker than starting from scratch. The storyline is already set; it's just a matter of creating new images and animations and replacing the old ones. Believe me, this will be faster than you imagine.
Now that I've clarified my next development steps, let's address the pending 4k images due to the delay in Chapter 07's release.
This week, several 4k images will be posted for Tier $25 and Tier $15, which are overdue. So, don't be alarmed by the volume of posts for these tiers during the week. Every day, there will be posts for them, as they've gone many months without receiving a single exclusive 4k image.
This DEVlog was to outline my development plans for the next few weeks. I'll save discussions about upcoming novelties for the next DEVlog, and brace yourselves because we'll have decisions to make together. I wish everyone an excellent week, and I'll be back before Christmas to extend my greetings to all of you.
NoobPROGames

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
However, I'm almost certain that all of you will want to replay the initial chapters to see the incredible changes in graphics and the more elaborate choices.
Sorry to disappoint, but i hate to start over and over, i prefer progress in a linear order, revamps can be done when the game is complete, always stepping back only causes slowdowns in going forward.

Reactions: sdawg1234

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked this update, it looks like Mc and Emily are going to relive the same steps from his country. But maybe in the end we can turn her into a vampire too.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I liked this update, it looks like Mc and Emily are going to relive the same steps from his country. But maybe in the end we can turn her into a vampire too.
Why should we?
Every vampire needs guards during the day, whats a better guard then a trained vampire hunter? Especially since she can hunt your known enemies while they sleep. Overpowering with blood if she comes around to accept it is one thing, but wasting her tactical potential just to heave another (un)death lover would be idiotic, especially since we get her as living lover anyway ^^

Reactions: wookie ookie

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

EMILY -- PATREON 25$_2.png
Hello dear Patron, I'm sharing this 4k image made with great care. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the delay in recent posts. If you'd like exclusive images of any girl, feel free to request them in the comments or via direct message. I hope you enjoy it!

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ANABELLE -- PATREON 25$_2.png ANABELLE 2 -- PATREON 25$.png
Hello dear Patrons, here's another 4k image crafted with love and care. As a token of appreciation for your ongoing support, some of these images also include a 2k version. Thank you for your continuous support.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ALICE -- PATREON 25$_2.png
Hello dear Patrons, here's another 4k image crafted with love and care. As a token of appreciation for your ongoing support, some of these images also include a 2k version. Thank you for your continuous support
NoobPROGames

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes