VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
for those talking about this being a test version, it shouldn't be long before the finished version is released so try to have patience as I'm sure dev is doing their best
I'm not trippin. I just found the game, so it's an easy wait for me.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not trippin. I just found the game, so it's an easy wait for me.
I understand and it wasn't aimed solely at you but intended more as a statement that finished update would be released hopefully within the next 2 weeks if dev can manage to work everything out as intended. please understand this is only my opinion and not from dev themselves

Reactions: Dark Silence

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, I just found the game and decided to try it, but I'll wait till a regular release to give it a go.
This version doesn't include the game's latest cinematic due to delays in rendering, and it also doesn't have its updated credits video yet. The complete version with the final animation, image gallery, and updated credits video will be available once the cinematic renderings are completed. I want to thank everyone who supports W2H, enabling the game to continue its constant development.
NoobPROGames
Good choice! If you like blonde and sexy girls ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I just found this one to, being a supporter of Bite before it turned into such a shit show. I must say that I'm intrigued by this one, but will wait to try till full release not test is out, don't want my judgement clouded by it not being complete. Looking forward to it

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah I just found this one to, being a supporter of Bite before it turned into such a shit show. I must say that I'm intrigued by this one, but will wait to try till full release is out, don't want my judgement clouded by it not being complete. Looking forward to it
overall it's a good game and has some great plot points. personally I can't wait till the full version is released

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
overall it's a good game and has some great plot points. personally I can't wait till the full version is released
yeah me too...was playing with WT-mod...without it's just breaking your game :rolleyes:
With outdated Mod you'll get "you've reached end of 0.6.0 gold" ...
trying to play without mod,you have to restart :rolleyes:
I'm NOT blaming the dev. and/or the modder,just myself for being so impatient :p

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
fresh game looks promising , good luck for dev, gonna wait more longer till game have enough content to play :coffee:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I just found this one to, being a supporter of Bite before it turned into such a shit show. I must say that I'm intrigued by this one, but will wait to try till full release is out, don't want my judgement clouded by it not being complete. Looking forward to it
Bite isnt bad but it got annoying when the dev decided to start that vn again from scratch instead of proceeding on to season 2. Personally, I found this one to be better than bite but I'll let you decide for yourself once you try it out. The only qualm I have with this one though is the harem route. I may be misunderstanding it but it feels like the harem route only consists of a few girls (Anabelle, Lily and Myuki) instead of having as many as you want like most other vn's that have harem routes too.

Reactions: wookie ookie

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Bite isnt bad but it got annoying when the dev decided to start that vn again from scratch instead of proceeding on to season 2. Personally, I found this one to be better than bite but I'll let you decide for yourself once you try it out. The only qualm I have with this one though is the harem route. I may be misunderstanding it but it feels like the harem route only consists of a few girls (Anabelle, Lily and Myuki) instead of having as many as you want like most other vn's that have harem routes too.
if you are playing with the mod you can have them all ;)

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I got Anabelle, Lily and Myuki and also Sam ,Emily,Rebecca,Izabell,Morgana,Carmilla...
;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
for those talking about this being a test version, it shouldn't be long before the finished version is released so try to have patience as I'm sure dev is doing their best
sure patince... as if it isn't so long from last update...and don'ìt forgetr about damn rework\revamp curse

• Angry
Reactions: Soulafein

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
lol looks like you're playing it like an x-rated version of pokemon... gota dik em all.
noooo i just played like a manwhore,cuz the mod was outdatet and i tried a skipping run to finally reach 0.7.0 ...so i always hit the green highligted answers :ROFLMAO:
in my origin run i'm only after Samantha,and Lilly and Myuki

• Haha
Reactions: Soulafein

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Bite was good at first but like you said, dev scrapped original in favor of a remake which imo sucked ass. this game has so many different paths, it actually is a challenge to see what choices make them interesting

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes