VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.7.1 TEST] [NoobPRO Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 904 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note. Although the file is written as 7.0, the version is 7.1. The developer did not update the Option.rpy file, so the SDK generated as if the version was 7.0 instead of 7.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gugui you compression doesnt show when i use the search and words compressed win

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sam is the best girl and just perfect! I even love her death threats. About sleeping with other LI. :LOL:

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Rework. Damn I like this game but I have been here for years and I can count the number of reworks that made it to completion on 1 hand.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
Welcome to Hell is one of the BEST VN games I ever played so far. As a writer I am totally impressed by the story and characters. It's more story than sex and I'm cool with that the sex scenes make sense within the story. I could see this as a series on Netflix or other subscription outlet. If I could I give it 10 stars, it's captivating and brings the player so deep into the characters that you become emotionally involved. Keep up the great work and look forward to more.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just finished 7.1 and can honesty say it's very good and really like the story. Being an ex supporter of Bite I think Welcome To Hell runs circles around it. I'm seriously thinking of becoming supporter but have some concerns about the rework /remaster as that's reason I left Bite , it was going to take a year+ to get back to same point in game I left off at, Will have to watch this for awhile and see how it goes. I put it at between a 4-5 If I had to say anything guess it I wish there would be more choice options and more control over some of the sex scenes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear players of "Welcome To Hell,"
This Christmas, amidst the mysteries and emotions of our vampire universe, I want to express my immense gratitude to each one of you. Every battle fought together, every strategy devised, and every shared moment of fun has enriched our journey.
May this holiday be a time of joy, harmony, and peace for all of you and your families. May the magic of this season illuminate our hearts with warmth and affection, strengthening our bonds.
May health, success, and happiness accompany each step you take, and may the upcoming year bring us new adventures and unforgettable achievements in our journeys in "Welcome To Hell."
Merry Christmas, dear friends! May the magic of this season inspire us to move forward with courage, friendship, and hope.
With warmth, NoobPROGames

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Orange? Our sam would never wear anything besides black, white and blood...orange...poor girl...

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello dear Patrons, here's another 4k image crafted with love and care. As a token of appreciation for your ongoing support, some of these images also include a 2k version. Thank you for your continuous support.

NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

May this New Year bring you joy, success, and boundless opportunities. Here's to new beginnings, cherished moments, and endless adventures. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! Wishing you a year filled with happiness and prosperity

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons! It's time for our first update on the reworking of Chapter 1.
Foremost, I hope everyone had a great festive season with their families.
Let's dive in. As you know, I've been involved in enhancing the early chapters of the game, especially Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, which require new static renders and animations. This was planned for quite some time and couldn't be delayed any further. As I mentioned before, it's not a challenging task as the story is set. I just need to recreate the scenes with higher graphic quality, and I've been working on this since the release of Chapter 07.
Due to the holiday season, I couldn't fully focus on the project. However, I can confirm that Chapter 1 is 50% complete with new images and animations.
It's fascinating to see how much we've evolved in these almost three years of the project. Next month, we'll mark three years of W2H, and I'm immensely grateful to most of you who've been with us from the beginning.
I'm not sure if you remember, but W2H's first chapter had only 180 low-quality images with static characters and short dialogues. That's no longer the case.
I'm making significant changes in the number of images for this reworked Chapter 1. I believe we'll have over 500 static images and around 10 to 15 new animations in this chapter alone. It's an incredible transformation compared to the previous chapter. Don't worry, as I mentioned earlier, the story won't be affected. It'll just receive a more detailed explanation so that the dialogues make even more sense and provide a deeper understanding of the plot.
#BEFORE

#NOW

One area that still challenges me is lighting certain environments, although it's not as it used to be. Perhaps you recall a scene where a meeting takes place in Rebecca's garden just after MC's transformation. The lighting was excessively bright, and back then, my excuse was that Rebecca used reflectors to simulate daylight in that area. (Laughs... what nonsense; I actually didn't know how to darken an environment back then.) Nowadays, I can do that, and I completely reworked that scene with the correct lighting this time. (I can still improve, but I haven't mastered everything yet, haha.)
This revision of the lighting made that scene much more engaging, removing all that brightness and the daytime atmosphere. Now, the environment is subtly lit, giving the sensation of night, as it should be. Not to mention, in that scene, characters like Rebecca and Anabelle used to speak with closed mouths - that's no longer the case. I quadrupled the number of images in that scene and added three animations. I want that initial meeting to be pleasantly comfortable and revealing.
#BEFORE

#NOW

Another aspect that made me uncomfortable in the first chapter was the portrayal of MC's physique. During the shower, it was noticeable that MC's physique had significantly improved after the transformation. However, when MC met Rebecca and Anabelle in the garden, he appeared extremely thin, which is no longer the case. Now, MC has the same physique as seen in the mirror during the shower, and nothing is as exaggerated as before because I had less experience with the program back then.
#BEFORE

#BEFORE

#NOW

#NOW

Folks, I won't delve into many details now as I still have some new ideas to implement in W2H, and we'll decide that together in a future poll. Speaking of polls, this week I'll bring the finalist of the "Girl of the Month" for December, which I couldn't post in time due to the year-end festivities.
Stay tuned for various posts I'll make throughout this week as we'll have new polls for you to participate in.
Wishing everyone an excellent week and a Happy 2024!
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello dear Patrons,
Let's now go over the delayed results of our November poll. (I can hardly believe we're already in December! ‍♂)
Morgana emerged as the victor for the month of November, securing 27 votes. In second place, we have Izabelle with 12 votes, and lastly, Alice received only 2 votes in this phase of Girl of the Month.
As a result, Morgana, more than deservingly, receives 1 NSFW 4k render, 1 SFW 4k render, and 1 NSFW 2k render. I hope you enjoy the images created with care.
Soon, I'll be posting the new poll for Girl of the Month to follow along with this month's choices. Images to large to upload here so in link below.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sam3333e

Oct 14, 2022
Quick question can we save twins or not. I played this game first time and i only want to know did I make wrong choices or we can't save twins

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone, dear Patrons! We are here for our weekly development update.
This week, I dedicated my time to reworking Chapter 1 and significantly improved the scene where the MC has the option to go to Anabelle's room, the garage, or the main garden. Honestly, that scene was empty and lacked substance; whether you chose to go to Anabelle's room, where nothing happened, or to the main hall, where nothing interesting occurred, there was a void. With the modifications, I added subtle details to the narrative. Now, upon reaching the main hall, there's an intriguing scene with James sitting at the table mysteriously (it seems he has some unknown habits, haha!).
#BEFORE

#NOW

While in the main hall, we can choose to search for Anabelle or Rebecca inside the house. The choice is unique, and if we opt to find Anabelle, we walk towards her room. If we choose to search for Rebecca, we come across her room during an ongoing phone call.
After these events, we return to the main hall, where we may or may not find Anabelle waiting for us. Then, we can proceed to the main garden.
#BEFORE

#NOW

Another scene that underwent modifications is the garage scene. Now, visiting the garage is no longer optional; it is a mandatory part of the game's script. Additionally, Anabelle now accompanies us to the garage, and an opening animation for the garage has been added (keeping the original cars from the previous version).
#BEFORE

#NOW

One of the aspects I appreciate most in this rework is how the story is being told. I'm adding more dialogues between characters, and many details about the Tribell family and vampire customs are being better explained. This is crucial for a thorough understanding of how vampires in the City of Hell are and how they behave.
I am proud to state that we already have 460 reworked images in Chapter 1 so far since the beginning of this process. There's a possibility that this number might double by the time I finish the entire rework of Chapter 1. Witnessing the changes and the improvement in quality is incredibly rewarding. It's amazing to think that initially, Chapter 1 had only 180 static, low-quality images for the entire episode.
The evolution goes beyond just images; reflecting on the initial Chapter 1, we realize there was no animation. Now, to this point, we've completed 8 animations, and this number will continue to increase throughout the chapter.
I want to share my joy with all of you because it's evident that the game is receiving special attention at its beginning, precisely where it needed it most. Currently, I am committed to working hard to conclude everything as quickly as possible. I am immensely grateful for the continuous support from each one of you; this wouldn't be possible without everyone's contribution and assistance. Thank you very much!
NoobPROGames

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Rework phase?
Ok then, off from favorites it goes and see you all in couple of years, as is tradition. Been a good ride.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons! Here we are with another weekly update on the development of the rework for Chapter 1 of "Welcome To Hell."
How are you, my friends? Discussing the work done this week on Chapter 1 was truly rewarding and enjoyable. Furthermore, dedicating several hours to constructing scenes has resulted in an effort that is yielding positive results. I am extremely pleased with this.
#BEFORE

#NOW

My focus during the work was on the scene between Anabelle and MC shortly after leaving the garage of Tribell Mansion and heading to a Nightclub. At this moment, Anabelle aims to teach MC how to feed on humans without violating the rules of the Vampire Society. It was here that I was able to make a significant transformation compared to the old scenes.

Firstly, I created a new nightclub from scratch, selecting some scenes and customizing them to give our game a unique and exclusive identity. I designed a banner and gave the nightclub a unique name, "Millennium," which will be the reference from now on.
#BEFORE

#NOW

To create a properly crowded atmosphere, I used various billboard images. Although the quality is not ideal for rendering numerous characters due to the limitations of my equipment, the use of these static characters in the background resulted in a significant improvement compared to the previous versions present in Chapter 1. Personally, I am quite satisfied with the achieved outcome.

#BEFORE

#NOW

Numerous dialogues between MC and Anabelle have been incorporated into this chapter, making it self-explanatory for you to understand how the vampire hierarchy works in our universe thoroughly.
Yes, all the information is thoroughly explained, from vampire families, hierarchies, titles, and sects to basic rules and traditions. Now, when playing this reworked Chapter 1, you will have access to a variety of accurate information about all aspects related to vampires in our setting.

#BEFORE

#NOW

With another stage of the rework completed, let's look at the current numbers for the reworked Chapter 1:
604 static images 10 animations
The numbers continue to rise as the rework progresses, and I am confident that we are now about 75% through the revision of Chapter 1.
I will remain focused on the rework, and soon I will be able to deliver a completely new and higher-quality Chapter 1 to all of you. I deeply appreciate everyone involved and am extremely grateful for the continuous support from each of you.
Wishing you all an excellent week.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Anabelle 3 --DEZEMBRO 23 pts --_123227.png Anabelle 4 --DEZEMBRO 23 --_143426.png Anabelle 1 --DEZEMBRO 23 -pts --_104858.png Anabelle 2 --DEZEMBRO 23 pts --_114046 (1).png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons!
The time has come to conclude the December 2023 Girl poll, which has concluded its season. Thank you to everyone who participated. In this battle, our beloved Anabelle emerged victorious over the other contenders.
As a prize, Anabelle will receive a 4k rendering with adult content (NSFW) and three 2k images, including one completely NSFW, to keep everyone eagerly anticipating.
We greatly appreciate your participation in the Girl of the Month poll. Please continue to follow us and stay tuned for upcoming developments!
Sincerely
NoobPROGames

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes