VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
NoobPROGames long time ago I found 3 renders in the game which it seems weren't used back than and which indicated a possible trouple since episode 2. I'm just wandering what was the initial plan to use this renders and will they be used or similar renders used in eventual rework of Season 1 past Episode 1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Babaex, I notice that the renders are causing some confusion. The image folder is a total mess, with repeated static images and some that haven't even been used. That's why it's crucial to do a rework and organize the game's codes and folders to keep everything in order. That's the work I've been doing.

Regarding the old renders, all of them are being replaced by new static images of better quality. Although I'm not yet a professional, I can assure you that the new images are vastly superior to the previous ones. Currently, I'm reworking chapters 1 and 2, and eventually chapter 3 will also undergo this improvement. I'm almost done with chapter 1, and it will soon be available for review.

The images in question were originally used as background for advertising purposes. However, I chose to remove them due to the risk of them being mistaken for non-existent scenes in the game. However, it's likely that this situation will occur at some point in the narrative, and the possibility of a love triangle being incorporated into W2H's future is an idea that is being considered. Best regards, NoobPROGames.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello everyone, dear Patrons! We have concluded our "Girl of the Month" survey for January and February. As all participants in the survey know, this edition brought a novelty: the top two would receive 4k images together. This is the first time we've implemented this initiative. Producing 4k renderings is naturally time-consuming and challenging, but including two models in the same scene was a true test. It took quite some time to finalize them, but I am very pleased with the outcome. So, let's congratulate the two winners: Carmilla, who received 18 votes, and Emily, who received 13 votes. They are the highest-voted girls in our January and February survey. I have produced three high-resolution 4k images and two exclusive images for the fans.
Interestingly, being a vampire game, we always explore nighttime settings. However, it's important to remember that not all our girls live solely at night. Carmilla is a werewolf and can naturally roam during the day, just like Emily, who is human. Therefore, I imagine they met at a beach somewhere.
I hope you all enjoy the result. It was made with a lot of care, as always.
NoobPROGames
Link below as too large to upload here.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
game is good, story is amazing. 3d animations are janky as phuck and sex scenes are quite frankly hot garbage. im here for more of the story than anything else. family tree needs explanation, red doll girl called mc lil brother meaning she has to be pitter's daughter.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap01r_654.png cap01r_231.png cap01r_664.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters. It's time for our weekly development update.
Finally, the written part of the reworked Chapter 01 has come to an end. I completed the final dialogues last Friday, and all the images and animations have been placed in their proper positions.
NoobPROGames, will we be able to play the new chapter this week?
Yes, certainly. By Friday, I'll be posting the reworked chapter with new images, more elaborate dialogues, and some short animations. I believe we now have an initial chapter of quality, better explained for all those who are joining the game.
Is there anything left to do in Chapter 1, NoobPROGames?
Very little, actually. I'm adding music and sound effects (SFX), improving some image transitions, and correcting minor details along the way. Lastly, I'll add the necessary translations.
Now, let's talk about something important for those who want to play the game again. What should you do?
I advise those who want to see the new reworked Chapter 01 not to progress in the story, as Chapter 2 is also being redone, and all the codes are undergoing modifications, as mentioned in previous posts. The goal of this rework is to improve the game on all levels, especially in graphics and coding. So, if you progress in the game after Chapter 01, you'll end up playing the old Chapter 02. I recommend waiting until the new Chapter 02 is completed for better gameplay and connection with the story.
Now, if it's your first time playing, don't hesitate to continue. You need to know the whole story, and we don't want anyone to wait to complete all the existing chapters in the game.
However, it's worth mentioning that I'm releasing this reworked Chapter 01 now because I want you to play and see the changes that have been made. If you've known W2H for a while and have played the entire game, create a new save and keep it at the end of Chapter 01. Soon, we'll also release the reworked Chapter 02.
NoobPROGames, do you have any idea when you'll continue the progression of the game, i.e., release Chapter 08?
Actually, Chapter 08 is already being planned conservatively, especially since it will be released shortly after the rework of Chapter 02. As mentioned earlier, there's a significant change happening in the game's codes, and that needs to be prioritized. But don't worry, as I mentioned before, nothing will be considered a major delay for the main story. However, the beginning of our game needs a lot of attention and care now to avoid problems with improper mapping of players' choices in the future.
NoobPROGames, what are the main changes that have occurred in all this rework you're doing?
The rework mainly focuses on redoing the entire Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 of the game. Some scenes from Chapter 03 will also be redone, like the MC and Ramon's fight in the cemetery. We'll improve all the graphic and animated parts, providing better dialogues and a better understanding of the story.
The reworked plan for W2H also includes changing all the codes of the game in all the chapters, making the players' choices better mapped, and creating exclusive dialogues and scenes for various choices made by the players.
The Splash screen part will also be redone (the part where the game starts, where you add your name and read about the game's restrictions). This includes a new tutorial at the beginning of the game, showing the colors of the dialogues that will be applied when a certain power is being used.
A new opening will be added, as well as an image gallery. Now, we'll not only have replays of the game but also a gallery with exclusive 4K images of our favorite girls.
Another thing that will be added is a kind of "easy mode," which will allow you to choose to see the best choices to get more game content. The correct answers will reveal your bonuses and guide you so that you don't miss any content in the story, but still, you can choose whatever you want.
Another decision you made in the polls was to start the game with your harem route in the first season, and that will certainly be present. I don't want anyone to miss out on content and romantic encounters just because they have to choose only one girl, but the choice will always be yours if you want to date all of them or not.
Those are the main modifications made in this rework. As you can see, there's a lot of work ahead, but I'm very committed to completing it as soon as possible. Please continue to support me so that our game can be among the best one day. I deeply appreciate your support, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. A big hug to everyone, and have a great week. See you on Friday.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

"Hello everyone,
I'd like to inform you that I'm running a few hours behind schedule as the translation took longer than anticipated. The English version is already undergoing testing with our beta testers, and once the game has been thoroughly tested, the remastered Chapter 1 will be initially available to all supporters at the $10 tier or above. On 03/12, it will be made available to $5 tier supporters, and starting from 03/15, it will be accessible to all patrons at the $2 tier or above.
I appreciate everyone's support, and as soon as we receive positive feedback from the Betas, I'll make the post.
Best regards, NoobPROGames"

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ATUALIZAÇÃO SEMANAL - CAP01R.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters,
I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be posting the remastered version of Chapter 01 starting now. Uploads are being finalized, although there are still some issues with the Android version, I'm working hard to fix them. I hope everyone enjoys the game, and if you have any questions or encounter any errors, please contact me through chat or Discord. Thank you for your ongoing support and patience.
NOTE:This version contains only the reworked chapter 0.1.0 and will only be included in the original game once all the reworking is completed.
Win/Linux=
Mac=

p.s will upload android version once dev is finished working on it.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Oh god. Are we entering the remake stage of the games lifespan?

Can only assume we're going to see remakes for all 7 current chapters before we get anything new. Hope not, but that's how it usually goes.
I hope not gave up supporting Bite because of the shit show it turned into with remaster, and checked out Welcome to Hell really liked what I was seeing

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.1.0 REMAKE] [NoobPRO Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This has to be one of the most underrated VNs on this site. It does have a few juvenile elements and perhaps some issues related to the branching choices, but it also has an amazing setting, a very intriguing story with interesting commentary and it's cool as fuck.

Don't want to go into detail now as I will probably review it when I go through a couple more playthroughs, but I needed to voice that.
Best of luck to the dev.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
5d5.png

NoobPROGames, what are the main changes that have occurred in all this rework you're doing?
The rework mainly focuses on redoing the entire Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 of the game. Some scenes from Chapter 03 will also be redone, like the MC and Ramon's fight in the cemetery. We'll improve all the graphic and animated parts, providing better dialogues and a better understanding of the story.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Why Can Devs not finish things before remasters..............

Loved this VN since it started and now things feel like they are following the way of other Devs with the need for Remasters.

Guess another title I'm forced to toss on the backburner till main story starts to progress again.
trust me, if you looked at the code and see how choices are handled, you would understand. it's shit. thats why its getting an overhaul. hopefully the new code system is actually better.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: IRebel and Cedrog
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes