VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello dear Patrons, welcome to our weekly development update.
Finally, we've completed the static renders and animations for the rework of Chapter 01. Last night, the last static renders in the queue were finished, bringing us to 80% completion of Chapter 1.
#BEFORE

#NOW

What's the next step for releasing the revamped Chapter, NoobPROGames?
Answering that question, there are still some important steps remaining. As mentioned before, I'm refining the entire written part of Chapter 01 to make it more explanatory. I still need to work on the narrative aspect of the second half of the chapter. Up until now, my focus has been on creating the images, and now I'll dedicate a few days to finalize the written part, ensuring it syncs well with the new visuals.

NoobPROGames, with these changes, was there any scene removed from Chapter 01?
#BEFORE

#NOW

Yes, indeed. I decided to remove the scene where Rebecca and Izabelle have an intimate moment at home before the arrival of MC and Anabelle returning from the Nightclub. The decision was made not to emphasize too much on the relationship between Rebecca and Izabelle, as the focus is on MC. We know that Rebecca starts to develop an interest in MC based on player choices. Therefore, I chose not to show much intimacy between them, leaving it to the player's imagination about whether they still maintain any form of relationship at that moment. It's clear that nothing happened, and they are just sitting and talking on the couch.

NoobPROGames, regarding the playtime of Chapter 01, did it change after adding so many images compared to the original version?
Yes, indeed. The playtime has tripled compared to the original version of Chapter 01. I always mention this with pride, recalling that the initial chapter had only 180 images, no animations, and offered a gameplay experience of approximately 30 to 40 minutes, depending on reading speed. Now, with recent changes in the textual part and the addition of several images, we can confidently say that the playtime has significantly expanded compared to the initial version.
I'll take this moment to confirm the numbers we have so far:
Static renders: 729
Animations: 10

#BEFORE

#NOW

NoobPROGames, as is customary, you often create a significant animation at the end of each chapter, as seen in the recent chapters. Was there such an animation included in the reworked Chapter 01?

Actually, no, folks. It's essential to note that the final scene of Chapter 01 concludes at the airport, and this setting is quite demanding for the equipment I currently possess. Moreover, I didn't see a pressing need to create an extensive animation at that moment. However, I don't rule out the possibility of doing so in the future.
Creating a long animation requires considerable time and many renders. For those who played Chapter 07, you know that we set a record with the final animation of 2 minutes and 34 seconds. This achievement was challenging and involved several weeks of rendering.
Currently, my focus is on completing the rework and dedicating myself exclusively to Chapter 08 of W2H.
Building on the topic of the rework, I'd like to emphasize again the importance of your support at this time. I understand that many are eager for the continuous development of the story, but I can't simply overlook the possibility of losing players who get discouraged early on due to the lower-quality graphics and animations in the initial chapter. Therefore, it's crucial to redo this part before moving on to Chapter 08, and this is where I truly rely on your ongoing support.
Carrying out this work without adequate budgeting is extremely challenging. The necessary assets are costly, and now I also need to make changes to the music, requiring a significant budget for acquisition. Being by my side during this transformation and being part of the W2H support team is vital. Without you, it's hard to keep the game in constant evolution. I'm sure everyone will enjoy playing the reworked chapters, providing a rewarding experience on the same level as exploring a completely new chapter.
To all who are with me in this rework phase, my heartfelt thanks.
Folks, we have several interesting polls about to be launched, such as the Girl of the Month and the Girl of Chapter 07 highlighted to receive their photoshoots. Additionally, there are polls about cosmetics and many other decisions for us to make together. I took a bit longer to release them due to my continuous focus on the rework of Chapter 01. However, this Wednesday, I'll launch the Girl of the Month poll, which will have a special version for January and February.
This time, we'll have two winning girls. So, which duo would you like to see together in NSFW photos? Don't forget to vote.
Wishing you all a great week, and remember, I'm always online on Discord and here on Patreon to address any questions you may have.
NoobPROGames

Observe Scout

Sep 14, 2020
First of all, I want to talk about animations. I believe there are some people may be encounters "this problem like an lag buckling stuttering whatever." I encountered this problem myself and I hate it when someone complains about it. (at reviews page) without searching solutions to fix that on their own.

Here, go to link below to fix that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-some-games-the-animations-lag.155680/#post-10552235

Secondly, the story is quite interesting. have multiple choices. music is ok animation is quite good (I hope it'll be improves a little bit).

And finally, I would like to leave a word to you Dev. I wish you success this project. get more supports and keep up the good work. (y)

(Don't pay attention to negative comment, words or whatever. that's discouraged in yourself. you've come this far and you deserve credit for yourself).

*This text has been translated by machine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Development Status: Rework #6

cap01r_394.png cap01r_405.png cap01r_417.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly update on the redevelopment progress of Chapter 01 of W2H.
This week has been productive, although not quite as much as I had planned. I had to step away several times to assist family members with personal tasks, but thankfully, this did not significantly delay me. I've been focusing on dialogue work and script correction. Everything is progressing as planned; the new images are being properly placed, and the new dialogues are being polished to provide greater immersion and coherence to our game.
Currently, I'm focused on polishing and recreating the new dialogues in the part where MC observes the Tribell mansion before heading to the nightclub with Annabelle. I also took the opportunity to correct some disjointed phrases in the initial part. I believe everything is now as I would like it.
Just a reminder: as I mentioned in last week's post, all renderings have been completed, including animations and static images. Occasionally, I come across images with positioning or lighting errors, which I promptly correct. This will not delay the release of Chapter 01.
However, my friends, I must admit that some issues are surfacing in my mind during the creation of the new dialogues...
NoobPROGames, are you facing any specific issues with this part of the rework?
Actually, no. I'm just having doubts about some aspects of the planning, and this would be an appropriate time to discuss them.
Let me explain in more detail.
From the beginning, the game has its first season as a prelude to the main story, representing the MC and their group's past. This first season spans from Chapter 01 to Chapter 5. However, I've noticed that the game has a "Harem" tag that is not present in this first season, causing frustration among some players, as I've observed in various comments.
I confess that I'm not pleased with having a tag in the game that only starts making sense from Chapter 06 onwards. So, I thought that in reworking the initial chapters, it might be time to change this. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to incorporate a definitive harem route into the game from the beginning. However, I question if this would be appropriate. My Patrons, who have supported me for so long, would they welcome this change?
Therefore, I have decided to conduct various surveys throughout the week to better understand your opinions and decide together the future of W2H and what will change in this initial rework. I want to learn more about your preferences and understand your opinions. After participating in the polls, if you wish to provide further information about your personal preferences for games of this kind, please leave your comments justifying your choices. I promise to respond to each one and take into account your choices when making the best decision for our game.
I don't have much more to add this week. As I mentioned earlier, the only part left to complete Chapter 01 is the dialogues, and I've been working full time this week to make significant progress on this pending part.
From now on, the polls will be published, and I want to emphasize that none of this is a definitive choice. I'm just trying to understand the preferences of my supporters and make future decisions to ensure that everyone can have fun and be happy with the reworked W2H.
In these polls, there will be no need for bonus points based on tier levels. Everyone has the same voting power, with one point to select their personal preferences. If you wish, please leave your comments justifying your choices.
I wish everyone an excellent week.
NoobPROGames.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
POLL - Gamer's Taste - FAVORITE TAGS
stats below.
Here we are to begin our polls to learn about the tastes of W2H supporters and their followers. Let's call this category "Gamer's Taste," which may have several polls under this name. Don't forget to vote and justify your choice if you want to add further details to your selections.
I'll leave below a brief description of how you can understand each of these tags.
Harem: Refers to a storyline where the protagonist is romantically involved with multiple characters simultaneously, often with an emphasis on building relationships with each individual.
Lesbian: Features romantic and/or sexual relationships between female characters.
NTR (Netorare): Involves a narrative where a character's romantic partner is seduced or taken away by another, often resulting in feelings of betrayal or heartbreak.
Gay: Depicts romantic and/or sexual relationships between male characters.
Incest: Involves romantic or sexual relationships between closely related individuals, such as siblings or parent and child.
MILF: Focuses on romantic or sexual relationships with mature women, typically mothers or older women who are sexually attractive.
Romance: Centers around the development of romantic relationships between characters, often featuring themes of love, passion, and emotional connection.
Comedy: Incorporates humor and comedic elements into the storyline, providing light-hearted entertainment and amusing situations.
Horror: Evokes feelings of fear, terror, and suspense, often featuring themes of supernatural entities, psychological terror, or gruesome violence.
Violence: Includes scenes or themes involving physical aggression, combat, or graphic depictions of harm or injury to characters.
Mystery: Revolves around the investigation of a puzzling or enigmatic event, often featuring suspenseful plot twists and the unraveling of secrets or hidden truths.
Let's start by choosing what type of TAG you prefer in Visual Novel games like Welcome To Hell.
Harem
Lesbian
Ntr (Netorare)
Gay
Incest
Milf
Romance
Comedy
Horror
Violence
Male Protagonist
Female Protagonist
Mystery
113 votes total · 17 days left

Current stats at bottom.
Let's move on to the second part of the "Gamer's Taste" survey. Now, let's focus on your personal choice regarding the main tag of W2H. Below, vote whether Welcome To Hell should follow a Harem route from the first season, remain as it is currently, or if you prefer Welcome To Hell to be an exclusive route with one girlfriend, allowing the possibility of betrayal or ending the exclusive relationship.

Below, I will provide a better explanation of how each choice can influence the game.
  • Include Harem tag in the first season?
    Choosing to include the Harem tag in the first season not only indicates a preference for exploring romantic relationships with multiple characters simultaneously but also ensures that you won't miss any scenes with other girls while playing.
  • Keep it as it is, I like it this way.
    Keep things as they are; I like the first season with various paths and a single girlfriend to serve as a foundation in my past and influence the present and future of my character.
  • I don't like harem, I prefer dating one girl at a time.
    I don't like Harem; I prefer to maintain one girlfriend and have a unique route with her so I can play different paths and always see new and exclusive things with each of the LIs.
Include Harem tag in the first season?
76%
Keep it as it is, I like it this way.
24%
I don't like harem, I prefer dating one girl at a time.
0%
21 votes total · 17 days left

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Polling is not wise when it comes to decisions about the future of the game.
You will make the winning side happy and the losing side angry and no longer support you.
For example, people who love romance but hate sharing.
Because at the end of these polls the game will lose its initial appeal.
Over time the balance of the game will be shit.

It doesn't matter if the content you add is avoidable.
People will look at it as an extra burden and a waste of resources.

I really like the game the way it is now, good luck.
By the way, if I could vote, I would vote for romance.:KappaPride:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Oh no, he's starting making polls:LUL:. Well, I am glad he removed that lesbian scene in the rework at least, it was in very bad taste. Although I guess if people vote for shit like that they will add more?? Hard to predict where the game is going when they leave it up to votes that even include shit like ntr and gay lmaoo, why:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:, include scat and bestiality as well, why not:ROFLMAO:

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
I have some questions before trying this game, I've checked the thread but it still not clear to me.

I've read about the harem route, but it seems like it's not available from the beginning(?) and I still need to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes.
Is this assumption correct or I can still see everything but the harem is 'not formed' yet?
I've seen that the beginning of the game is being reworked and saw the poll about harem route. I'm guessing at the beginning you can only pursue 1 LI at the time and later somehow it turns into a harem if I choose to go that route.
So would it be better to wait for the rework and then I'll be able to go after every LI straight from the start?

Sorry for rambling, my main question is: do I have to replay this game multiple times to see everything? If yes, will the rework 'fix' this?
Thank you!

babaex

May 28, 2022
I have some questions before trying this game, I've checked the thread but it still not clear to me.

I've read about the harem route, but it seems like it's not available from the beginning(?) and I still need to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes.
Is this assumption correct or I can still see everything but the harem is 'not formed' yet?
I've seen that the beginning of the game is being reworked and saw the poll about harem route. I'm guessing at the beginning you can only pursue 1 LI at the time and later somehow it turns into a harem if I choose to go that route.
So would it be better to wait for the rework and then I'll be able to go after every LI straight from the start?

Sorry for rambling, my main question is: do I have to replay this game multiple times to see everything? If yes, will the rework 'fix' this?
Thank you!
Yes you have to replay it multiple times to see every lewd scene unless you use this Multi mod. There is replay gallery now so once a lewd scene is played it is unlocked in the gallery (there is also unlock button in the gallery). The harem route is with least content in Season 1 and a little bit obscure but the best guide to it is to not commit the MC exclusively to 1 girl and to be on Emily route.
I personally prefer the original approach with no harem in Season 1 (in fact the MC could have lewd scenes with at least 3 LIs but they do not know about each other) but it seems that we could get a rework of Season 1 in order to enable harem from the beginning but I fear this will change some characters and may be the story.

Reactions: OnePT12

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Yes you have to replay it multiple times to see every lewd scene unless you use this Multi mod. There is replay gallery now so once a lewd scene is played it is unlocked in the gallery (there is also unlock button in the gallery). The harem route is with least content in Season 1 and a little bit obscure but the best guide to it is to not commit the MC exclusively to 1 girl and to be on Emily route.
I personally prefer the original approach with no harem in Season 1 (in fact the MC could have lewd scenes with at least 3 LIs but they do not know about each other) but it seems that we could get a rework of Season 1 in order to enable harem from the beginning but I fear this will change some characters and may be the story.
Thanks for the detailed answer! I'll wait to see what's going to happen with the rework.
But it doesn't sound promising if I understand the 'harem route' correctly. By pursuing the harem route I'll still miss scenes which are only available on the LI's solo route, right? Probably that's what you mean by the harem route having the least content.
How about Season 2? Is it possible to go through S2 with one playthrough? If I remember correctly I read that S2 started the harem route, or something like that.
I don't really care about it being a harem, I just don't replay games in general, so if a game has multiple paths I'm not really interested.
Thanks again!

babaex

May 28, 2022
Thanks for the detailed answer! I'll wait to see what's going to happen with the rework.
But it doesn't sound promising if I understand the 'harem route' correctly. By pursuing the harem route I'll still miss scenes which are only available on the LI's solo route, right? Probably that's what you mean by the harem route having the least content.
How about Season 2? Is it possible to go through S2 with one playthrough? If I remember correctly I read that S2 started the harem route, or something like that.
I don't really care about it being a harem, I just don't replay games in general, so if a game has multiple paths I'm not really interested.
Thanks again!
Yes, by pursuing the harem route you will miss scenes which are only available on the LI's 'solo routes' but this is the best way to enter Season 2 knowing most of the LI's. In Season 2 the player chooses which LI's to go after and it is 1 time opportunity for every Li if I remember correctly the developer's words. There are 12 LI's at the moment and at least 1 of them is not available if the player choose 1 of the 3 'factions' (this not availability could change in the future). Yes in the Season 2 1 play-through is enough if you don't count the 3 different factions but that changes some dialogs and the trainer between Season 1 and Season 2.
I also don't like to replay games for different routes but the branching in this game is acceptable for me.

Reactions: OnePT12

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Yes, by pursuing the harem route you will miss scenes which are only available on the LI's 'solo routes' but this is the best way to enter Season 2 knowing most of the LI's. In Season 2 the player chooses which LI's to go after and it is 1 time opportunity for every Li if I remember correctly the developer's words. There are 12 LI's at the moment and at least 1 of them is not available if the player choose 1 of the 3 'factions' (this not availability could change in the future). Yes in the Season 2 1 play-through is enough if you don't count the 3 different factions but that changes some dialogs and the trainer between Season 1 and Season 2.
I also don't like to replay games for different routes but the branching in this game is acceptable for me.
Yeah S2 sounds fine for me, I'll wait to see how S1 is going to be reworked and decide to get into it or not.
Didn't know it has 12 LIs, that's going to be a lot of branching, but if possible to get everyone and not miss any scenes in one playthrough then I don't mind a lot of LIs. :)
Thanks!

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
If there is no Harem then having scenes overlap and requiring multiple playthroughs is fine, but if there's going to be a harem you are literally just punishing the player for no reason by forcing the player to miss scenes, it's completely idiotic. Especially since this game is clearly written to be a harem game right from the beginning, it just isn't structured as one, which is a mind numbingly stupid choice.

Also, the 3 do know about each other, I don't know where you got the idea that they don't from. They explicitly tell each other that they love and/or slept with MC.

• Haha
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

babaex

May 28, 2022
If there is no Harem then having scenes overlap and requiring multiple playthroughs is fine, but if there's going to be a harem you are literally just punishing the player for no reason by forcing the player to miss scenes, it's completely idiotic. Especially since this game is clearly written to be a harem game right from the beginning, it just isn't structured as one, which is a mind numbingly stupid choice.

Also, the 3 do know about each other, I don't know where you got the idea that they don't from. They explicitly tell each other that they love and/or slept with MC.
The current situation is that the harem route is starting effectively from Season 2 and there are no overlapping lewd scenes in Season 2 for now. Season 1 is just a prelude, a foundation and self journey for the MC, so your words are meaningless for Season 1 where are the overlapping scenes which are in unison with the story. Yes the LI's don't know in Season 1 that they fuck MC at one and the same time. Two of them are Rebecca and Izabella and they want this to be kept in secret and the third is either Myuki, Anabelle or Lily. The trio know which one of them is with the MC but the three of them are not with him at one and the same time. The closest to harem building in Season 1 is a foundation for a triangle between MC Anabelle and Lily.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The current situation is that the harem route is starting effectively from Season 2 and there are no overlapping lewd scenes in Season 2 for now. Season 1 is just a prelude, a foundation and self journey for the MC, so your words are meaningless for Season 1 where are the overlapping scenes which are in unison with the story. Yes the LI's don't know in Season 1 that they fuck MC at one and the same time. Two of them are Rebecca and Izabella and they want this to be kept in secret and the third is either Myuki, Anabelle or Lily. The trio know which one of them is with the MC but the three of them are not with him at one and the same time. The closest to harem building in Season 1 is a foundation for a triangle between MC Anabelle and Lily.
Just because it's a prelude doesn't mean that it's a good idea to force the player to miss scenes. 2nd, The MC is in a relationship with Anabelle, then runs off to Lily, then if you go to the bar he will go along with Myuki. That means that all 3 of them have been seduced and have at least some reason to think that they're in a relationship with him, then The one that he sleeps with will tell the others about it, despite the fact that Anabelle was already in a relationship with him, so yes they know about each other. Either way, it would still be poorly structured for a harem game.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Just because it's a prelude doesn't mean that it's a good idea to force the player to miss scenes. 2nd, The MC is in a relationship with Anabelle, then runs off to Lily, then if you go to the bar he will go along with Myuki. That means that all 3 of them have been seduced and have at least some reason to think that they're in a relationship with him, then The one that he sleeps with will tell the others about it, despite the fact that Anabelle was already in a relationship with him, so yes they know about each other. Either way, it would still be poorly structured for a harem game.
It seems that it's not a good idea to have a story and or a character development other than the generic crap. Where Rebecca, Izabella and 1 of the 3 others know of each other and accepted the other 2?!

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It seems that it's not a good idea to have a story and or a character development other than the generic crap. Where Rebecca, Izabella and 1 of the 3 others know of each other and accepted the other 2?!
I assume English is not your native language because I can barely even tell what it is you actually mean by this.

If you are making a harem game, it is a bad idea to force the player to miss scenes. That's it, that is all that I'm saying. Personally, most relationship melodrama bores me, so I'd prefer that they knew about each other, but it's not necessary. There's no reason why all the scenes in the first few chapters couldn't happen in one playthrough, the only thing that would really need to be changed is the fact that the first 3 chapters basically all take place over a day and a half (plus flashbacks), which is already terrible pacing to begin with.

babaex

May 28, 2022
I assume English is not your native language because I can barely even tell what it is you actually mean by this.

If you are making a harem game, it is a bad idea to force the player to miss scenes. That's it, that is all that I'm saying. Personally, most relationship melodrama bores me, so I'd prefer that they knew about each other, but it's not necessary. There's no reason why all the scenes in the first few chapters couldn't happen in one playthrough, the only thing that would really need to be changed is the fact that the first 3 chapters basically all take place over a day and a half (plus flashbacks), which is already terrible pacing to begin with.
It is OK if you don't want to understand what I'm saying or if you played the game skipping dialogs and story but stop trying to shove your opinion as some 'Ultimate truths' on how should be made any work of art. And please read what means the harem tag. If the story is no reason for you just watch porn where it doesn't matter, but in VNs and games story matters, you know?

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
ÝEAH,i hate i have to do 2 plaýthroughs too...
To get the spicý scenes with mý Nr.1 Sam, i MUST be faithfull,that's whý i use the mod...

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap01r_587.png cap01r_597.png

Hello, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly development update.
This week, there was a slight delay in posting, but for a good reason: I focused on the dialogue part, which is very close to completion. The new reworked Chapter 1 will be published soon. As I mentioned before - and I can't stop repeating - LOL, I've been having a lot of fun with the new images and dialogues.
Currently, I'm writing the scene where MC and Annabelle return home after leaving the nightclub. This gives a little idea that we're nearing the end of the chapter. I've been paying a lot of attention to writing the dialogues, improving those that were already ready, eliminating the need for a second correction. I'm adding the new images and writing the new dialogues, while the old ones, which were often out of context, have simply been deleted.
Now, let's discuss some modifications made to the game scenes compared to the first version.
Do you remember how the interaction with Annabelle in the first chapter was extremely linear? You read the story, and events unfolded singly. You ended up going to the nightclub with her, and on the way out, you ended up kissing her, even if some players didn't want that. It was inevitable because the game forced you to kiss a girl who might not have been one of your favorites.
The good news is that this no longer happens. Annabelle is now one of the easiest girls to win over in the game. This is because she is with you from the beginning, explaining and teaching the first steps of being a vampire. This quickly brings you together, but now it's your choice whether you'll praise her and leave her with loving feelings for you or just make a joke, saying she's a bit spoiled and conceited. If you're not interested in Annabelle, you start treating each other like siblings early in the game, and Annabelle will no longer be available as a romance option in the future. It's very easy to win Annabelle over as a Love Interest (LI), but it's also very easy to lose her, and that's up to you.
NoobPROGames, does the same thing happen with Lily in this chapter?
With Lily, you have some dialogues at the beginning of the chapter that can lead to a path of friendship or romance, similar to the path with Annabelle. You are also no longer forced to be with Lily at the beginning of the chapter, but regardless of your choices there, you still have a second chance to win her back in Chapter 2, where she appears as a vampire and ends up meeting the MC.
Understand the following: the dialogues are extremely unique in various scenes. When you choose to have an LI as a romantic relationship or when you decide that she is just a friend, the dialogues change, making the scenes unique and distinct for each type of gameplay.
This rework intends to make the game more well-explained, improve the graphics, and offer more meaningful options compared to the first version. That's why I'm so excited to see these improvements happening, not to mention that the Love Interests (LIs) are even more beautiful in this new version.
Guys, now let's talk about the polls I posted last week to try to understand a little better your choices for the reworked W2H and also to get to know everyone's taste a bit here. I planned to create several polls, but I confess that practically all my doubts were answered in the first two, confirming what I already imagined: that W2H should have its harem route from the beginning, and I'm considering that. Perhaps, even if the harem path is not so explicit in the first season of the game, I can say that you won't miss many scenes like in the first version. In Chapter 2, I won't force you to choose which path to take anymore, whether with Annabelle, Lily, or alone. I intend to unify them all and allow you to have both encounters, if you choose, of course. But as I mentioned, I'm considering this, I'm not saying I'll do it immediately because it takes time and quite a bit of work, but I like this idea.
But let's leave Chapter 2 for the future, we're still in Chapter 1 and need to finish it as soon as possible so you can enjoy this chapter in a new and reworked way.
To all my beloved Patrons, thank you very much for not abandoning me in this rework. Thanks to you, I'm able to work full-time on our beloved game. Special thanks to Rob, who made an essential donation to the game this week and covered a good part of the expenses with new assets, and to all who have been with me for so long, thank you very, very much. Have a great week, and don't forget, I'm always online here on Patreon or on Discord to clarify any doubts you may have.

babaex

May 28, 2022
NoobPROGames long time ago I found 3 renders in the game which it seems weren't used back than and which indicated a possible trouple since episode 2. I'm just wandering what was the initial plan to use this renders and will they be used or similar renders used in eventual rework of Season 1 past Episode 1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes