VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 666_124146.png CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 688_062010.png CAP07_MC CHEGANDO EM CASA -- 740_064249.png
Hello, dear Patrons. Welcome to Chapter 07 of "Welcome To Hell," which is now 98% complete.
I kindly ask all of you to appreciate these preview images I've selected for you, and very soon, the new chapter will be made available. I'm racing against the clock to ensure everything is posted on the scheduled date.
NoobPROGames

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

View attachment 3028047 View attachment 3028048 View attachment 3028049
Hello, dear Patrons. Welcome to Chapter 07 of "Welcome To Hell," which is now 98% complete.
I kindly ask all of you to appreciate these preview images I've selected for you, and very soon, the new chapter will be made available. I'm racing against the clock to ensure everything is posted on the scheduled date.
NoobPROGames
i thought this game already semi abandoned already lol

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_BAR DA LILY ENCONTRANDO LILY E SAMANTHA -- 1110_224903.png cap07_752.png
Hello, dear Patrons! Let's get to the latest news from Welcome To Hell.
Folks, the news isn't great, and even though I had announced the release date for today, I haven't managed to complete a few remaining tasks. I'll need a few more days to finish, but I promise it won't take long.
This shouldn't have happened. I had plenty of time to deliver Chapter 07 on the agreed-upon date, which was "today." However, as I started to combine images with dialogues, I noticed a significant portion of the dialogues was missing, which surprised me greatly. I searched through my backups, and, quite simply, the dialogues for about 20% of the game had disappeared. What happened, honestly, I don't know. I believe I might have cut a portion of the dialogue and forgotten to paste it elsewhere, saving the file with the missing cut part. Unaware of this, I updated the backups, replacing the old files and deleting the section that was already complete.
It wasn't a huge amount, but it was enough to set me back in writing during the week. As a result, I couldn't proceed with the post-production work in Photoshop, including adding sound effects and new music. I apologize once again and assure you that this won't happen in the upcoming chapters.
Regarding the development, approximately 1400 lines of dialogue were erased, but I managed to rewrite 1000 of them during this week. Therefore, I'll need the next week to continue the post-production work.
If any of you happen to be bothered by this, please reach out to me, and I'll refund this month's subscription due to my delay and lack of planning. I hate missing agreed-upon deadlines, and I'm genuinely upset about this, believe me.
So, I'm asking all of you for just a few more days to complete the game 100% and finally make the post so that everyone can play. Due to this delay, I'll release the game more quickly to all Patrons. Stay tuned for more updates during this week.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
at least he is willing to turn off the pays to those who want it ,not like many others devs who even are mad if such thing is rise up in discord or in patreon itself

Reactions: Cornholio231

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021

View attachment 3037776 View attachment 3037778
Hello, dear Patrons! Let's get to the latest news from Welcome To Hell.
Folks, the news isn't great, and even though I had announced the release date for today, I haven't managed to complete a few remaining tasks. I'll need a few more days to finish, but I promise it won't take long.
This shouldn't have happened. I had plenty of time to deliver Chapter 07 on the agreed-upon date, which was "today." However, as I started to combine images with dialogues, I noticed a significant portion of the dialogues was missing, which surprised me greatly. I searched through my backups, and, quite simply, the dialogues for about 20% of the game had disappeared. What happened, honestly, I don't know. I believe I might have cut a portion of the dialogue and forgotten to paste it elsewhere, saving the file with the missing cut part. Unaware of this, I updated the backups, replacing the old files and deleting the section that was already complete.
It wasn't a huge amount, but it was enough to set me back in writing during the week. As a result, I couldn't proceed with the post-production work in Photoshop, including adding sound effects and new music. I apologize once again and assure you that this won't happen in the upcoming chapters.
Regarding the development, approximately 1400 lines of dialogue were erased, but I managed to rewrite 1000 of them during this week. Therefore, I'll need the next week to continue the post-production work.
If any of you happen to be bothered by this, please reach out to me, and I'll refund this month's subscription due to my delay and lack of planning. I hate missing agreed-upon deadlines, and I'm genuinely upset about this, believe me.
So, I'm asking all of you for just a few more days to complete the game 100% and finally make the post so that everyone can play. Due to this delay, I'll release the game more quickly to all Patrons. Stay tuned for more updates during this week.
Thanks for the hard work, dev keep hanging on.
Now, atleast this dev cares for his work schedule and delays, unlike several BIG BAD Dowgs in game development field who won't tolerate "a spade being called a spade".

Aug 1, 2020
I guess I just have to be a little more patient till it is ready but I am enjoying this VN so much with the story, characters, etc I just want more of it.

Reactions: Loquete
Jul 19, 2021
for one that just cannot use patreon or any of their other paid support methods, i know the frustration of waiting for public release, but im sure it'll be here, eventually.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes