VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Bro the last update was like 3 months ago lol

Probably 1 month again before the next update

the dev did a survey and poeple prefer waiting longer for bigger update .
Im a patron since the couple month and i gotta say he's a great dev , i got nothing to complain

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_349.png CAP07_352.png
Greetings, esteemed Patrons! It's time for our weekly development update.
In the past few days, I've been busy with various activities. I made improvements to the scenarios, continued refining the dialogues, and created new images for the scenes I'm currently working on. However, during this process, it became evident that the need for a new computer is urgent.
Currently, I'm facing an issue where I can't use the 3D program to continue creating new elements while the image rendering queue is running. This causes a significant delay as I have to wait for several days until the queue is finished to move forward with new scenes and scene edits.
To enhance the efficiency of our development process, I've come to the conclusion that acquiring a new computer dedicated solely to renderings is crucial. This allows me to continue working on new scenes and editing scenarios without having to wait for long rendering periods. The W2H project is growing, and we can't let the limitation of only one computer affect the pace of development.
To achieve this goal, I'm planning to start saving up for the purchase of a second computer. I am confident that this investment will be worthwhile as it will significantly reduce the waiting time between the release of one chapter and another.
Regarding Chapter 7, it is proving to be an exception, demanding more time compared to previous chapters. This is because it needs to be larger in all aspects: more dialogues, more images, and a well-elaborated plot to ensure that everyone can comprehend the events.
As you may remember, we conducted a previous poll to decide the focus of the second season. The results revealed that the majority preferred "The Secrets of the Vampire Society" in the first place, followed by "Rediscovering the Past" in the second place, and "Hunt for Russo" in the third place.
In Chapter 6, the protagonist discovered important information about the Vampire Society and suspicions that it might be involved in Mr. Tribell's death.
In Chapter 7, the protagonist will continue their quest for clues about the Vampire Society and, at the same time, uncover significant aspects of their own past. As per the poll's planning, after partially resolving these investigations, they will set off to find Russo.
Chapter 7 is packed with significant events for both the protagonist and the Vampire Society, and I intend to address all this information in a single chapter, which is precisely Chapter 7.
Regarding the release date, I must confess that it will require a little more time. However, we are very close to finalizing it. I'm working diligently to provide the best possible experience.
Now, let's go over the updated numbers:
Static images:
Animations: 18
Lines of dialogue: 5796
Please note that these numbers may undergo adjustments due to the last scenes still in development.
I want to share the results of our special "Girl of the Month" poll. As agreed, three of our girls participated in the voting, competing for the 1st place, which will receive three 4k NSFW images; the 2nd place, which will receive one 4k NSFW image; and the third place, which will get an embarrassing image.
The poll has been closed, and the images are ready. I will post them later today. I thank everyone who participated and contributed to making this voting exciting and engaging.
For the next month, I will make some changes to this poll to make the competitions more well-planned. Although this means more work for me, I am satisfied with this method of competition among the three girls. Next month, I will explain the changes in detail so that everyone is aware and excited about what's to come.
Furthermore, I want to emphasize that I'm always available online to assist you in the best possible way, promptly helping with anything you need.
Thank you all again for your continuous support. I wish each one of you an excellent weekend. Soon, we will share more news and fun with everyone!
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

It is with great excitement that we come to the conclusion of our thrilling Girl of the Month poll! In the last fierce battle among the girls for the top spot, Myuki shone brightly and secured the well-deserved title of first place in this last competition, garnering an impressive 30 votes. In a tight contest, Jaqueline also displayed her charm and charisma, securing second place with a respectable total of 16 votes. Let's recall that in last year's Girl of the Month first season, Jaqueline ended up in last place.On the other hand, Izabelle, despite not reaching the top spot this season, deserves our recognition as her participation was important and significant, receiving a total of 9 votes.We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who joined us on this journey, dedicating their time to vote and support their favorite girls.
Thrilled with the engagement and enthusiasm of our community, we announce that Girl of the Month will be back next month, filled with novelties and surprises to delight everyone.
Once again, our heartfelt thanks to each one of you for making this season so special and memorable. Together, we celebrate the beauty and diversity of women, and we look forward to having all of you join us again in our future events.
NoobPROGames
MYUKI WINNER JULLY POOL (2)_215226.png MYUKI WINNER JULLY POOL (1)_210316.png MYUKI WINNER JULLY POOL (3)_224347.png Jaqueline WINNER JULLY POOL (1)_192351.png

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_LILY E MC -- ENTRANDO NA CASA DO MC -- 108_195617.png CAP07_LILY E MC -- MC E LILY sem sexo -- 247_100357.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! Warm greetings for another weekly edition of our development journey.
I'm thrilled to share that this week has been incredibly productive. I've put the finishing touches on various scenarios, meticulously polishing every detail, and completed the process of preparing the final images for the long-awaited concluding scene. I can't wait to delve into post-processing in the upcoming days, where we'll be adding new music, and sound effects, and applying final touches in Photoshop to enhance every visual aspect.
The development trajectory also includes some animations patiently waiting their turn in the queue, eager to shine on the screen, and the latest visual additions to the final scene. At this point, we're about 90% done with the game, particularly in areas involving the narrative and images, which naturally require a considerable amount of time.
Let's also address a minor dilemma we have regarding the music used in W2H.
Recalling previous discussions about the soundtrack, you might remember that I mentioned the W2H music I use in the game is only available for use on YouTube and lacks the necessary authorization to be incorporated into our game. Faced with this realization, I've come to understand that an update to the soundtrack is inevitable. This update was already in the plans, but it hasn't been implemented yet.
My strategy is to release this update after the official arrival of Chapter 7. I choose not to make immediate changes as it would demand significant time and require research to find suitable new musical tracks. I'm even considering the possibility of creating custom music. Therefore, for now, we'll stick with the current music, even if it might not be entirely compliant. The replacements will be made carefully, avoiding any additional delays in the release of the new chapter.
Now, let's discuss the changes we've prepared for the Girl of the Month Poll, set to be launched this week. A special challenge is making a return: three of our beloved female characters will engage in an exciting duel for the top spot. The competition is fierce between Anabelle, Samantha, and Katherine, and I can't wait to see who emerges victorious. The winning girl will receive an incredible reward: a stunning NSFW artwork in 4k resolution, along with another SFW artwork in the same resolution. But that's not all; they will also be gifted a beautiful image in 2k resolution, which can be either NSFW or SFW. You're all invited to participate in this thrilling phase of our Girl of the Month selection, as your choices will shape the destiny of these fascinating characters.
The two girls who don't secure the first place will have another chance as they'll return to the duel list and could be drawn again next month. Through this system, our collection will be enriched with more images of a single character each month, promoting an even more immersive and complete experience.
I'm excited to share two mysterious previews of the upcoming chapter to pique your curiosity. While I can't reveal everything at once, I'm leaving the clues for you to form your own conjectures, he-he!
Wishing you all an incredible week. Remember that I'm always available for any questions or comments. And be on the lookout, during this week, I'll be sharing the 4k NSFW image with the Tier $25 patrons. I apologize for any delays in recent image releases; I'm immersed in the final whirlwind of creating the new chapter of the game.
I sincerely appreciate your ongoing patience and unwavering support. I'm looking forward to the moment when everyone can enjoy the fruits of our hard work!
NoobPROGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's one of the strangest things i've ever read.

Most of it is great but occasionally the writing enters really dumb territory.

One sentence in particular.... And I quote Rebecca "You should have warned us earlier that an unexpected meeting would be requested" ..... I shouldn't need to point out how that very sentence contradicts itself.

How could someone warn someone else of something unexpected. If there was a pre warning, it would no longer be unexpected.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

One sentence in particular.... And I quote Rebecca "You should have warned us earlier that an unexpected meeting would be requested" ..... I shouldn't need to point out how that very sentence contradicts itself.

How could someone warn someone else of something unexpected. If there was a pre warning, it would no longer be unexpected.
If the writer was Portuguese, I could understand that, because it is a very old and very used joke here. Agreed, not a very funny one, but still... But used unironically it IS indeed quite dumb.

Peace :)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

didn't you know if a Man is married he is expected to be festooned with the gift of prognostication and clairvoyance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If the writer was Portuguese, I could understand that, because it is a very old and very used joke here. Agreed, not a very funny one, but still... But used unironically it IS indeed quite dumb.

That would work if the character was known for making funny comments but Rebecca is one of the more serious members of the cast.

Jokes like that don't land when made by characters like that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

He is Brazilian, AFAIK and he has a few of them, also the way he refers to the City is like they do, and....¿Portuguese have humor? :p :p :p the same as my lame jokes sometimes, if you translate them the funny part get lost ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
He is Brazilian, AFAIK and he has a few of them, also the way he refers to the City is like they do, and....¿Portuguese have humor? :p :p :p the same as my lame jokes sometimes, if you translate them the funny part get lost ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, I don't bite... (pun intended) xapican .

So, Brazilian? Now I understand. Avaron1974 it is meant as a "joke" to make fun of Rebecca for her overbearing way, the writer is making her say something like this to show how "mean" a boss she is. Mean and dumb, that requires to be warned about unpredictable events beforehand.

Hey, I didn't say it was funny. To me it is a very overdone joke.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_LILY E MC -- MC CAMINHANDO PELO BAIRRO -- 369_031709.png CAP07_LILY E MC -- MC CAMINHANDO PELO BAIRRO -- 377_053812.png
Hello everyone, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly development update.
Finally, the static renderings are completed, and we are now awaiting the finalization of some animations that are in the rendering process. Last week, I wasn't as productive as I had hoped due to some personal issues that required my attention away from the computer. Unfortunately, this resulted in the incomplete completion of several small tasks I had planned. However, these issues have been resolved, and I am once again focused on putting the finishing touches on the game. Soon, I will share the official release date for Chapter 7.
Let's start with some changes I'm planning for the development of this chapter, and I'll provide details about what's coming up.
I've decided to eliminate the BETA and GOLD versions to give more time to the development of new chapters. This decision aims to release complete chapters instead of just incomplete BETA versions, as previously happened, where I still needed to add scenes and renderings to the early chapters, as I did in Chapter 1.
These changes are truly beneficial, as now I can deliver complete chapters on the release day, with more gameplay time, without the need to create multiple versions of the same chapter. What do I mean by this?
This time, I won't be making modifications to Chapter 1, focusing entirely on delivering Chapter 7 in its entirety. I won't be dedicating time to the early chapters this time around, as I don't want to prolong the period between game posts or delay development. All of you have been eagerly awaiting this new update for a long time, and I don't want the wait to be further extended due to renderings of the initial chapters.
The work of recreating images from the initial chapters will be done after the release of Chapter 7. I plan to conduct a survey where you can decide whether I should focus on a complete redevelopment of Chapter 1 or if I should redevelop Chapters 1 and 2 to release them together. If the explanations have raised questions, don't worry. I'll clarify further.
After the release of Chapter 7, we will conduct a survey for you to decide the next steps. I intend to spend time redoing Chapter 1 with new images and animations, which could take about 30 days of development. Alternatively, we can choose to recreate Chapters 1 and 2 with new images and animations, which could take about 90 days but would result in a completely revamped game.
However, there's no need to worry about this at the moment. Currently, I'm fully focused on this new update and will continue working hard until everything is ready to be delivered to you.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the new Patrons who have joined us. Your support is extremely valuable. To those who have been with us for a longer time, my profound thanks for everything you've done for W2H and for me. It's thanks to all of you that I can continue dedicating myself to this work that I love so much.
Don't forget to participate in our poll to choose the . The deadline is approaching.
Please be aware that I am available online to answer any questions you may have, both here on Patreon and on Discord.
Wishing you all a fantastic week.
NoobPROGames

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I just have a quick question (sorry if it has been asked before). Why is there no harem path with Lily & Anabelle without the mod? Or is there? the mod kind of breaks immersion in the game (doing certain scenes twice). I really like the game, this is not a complaint just wonder why the MC has to pick between Lily & Anabelle... the seem to like each other ok. peace.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the writing on this game is... not great lol, the scene with myuki in the car just spewing exposition made me gag she just started burping facts while she talked to the air LOL and the next scene with kevin was the same

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Runa.png
Hello, dear Patrons! It's time for our weekly update on the development.
This week, I started working on post-production, and the renderings of the animations are still in progress. My computer has been running all the time to complete the last batch of animations and, finally, close this new chapter.
I've already begun reviewing all the images that have been created and rendered so far. I'm making necessary adjustments in Photoshop and, in some cases, even sending some of them back to the rendering queue due to framing issues or lighting errors. However, aside from these setbacks, progress is being made in a positive direction.
I must admit that the development process of this chapter has been a bit slower. I apologize for that, as it wasn't my intention to exceed the deadline I had set for myself. Sometimes, unforeseen events occur, and they can delay our plans.
Despite being focused on the final stage of the game, I've realized that I left several small tasks for the last minute, which is consuming a significant amount of my time.
My initial plan was to start beta testing by the end of August, but I haven't been able to provide the test version to the evaluators yet. There are still a few minor things to be adjusted, but this shouldn't extend into the next month. I assure you of that.
Up to this point, I've managed to fix 500 images in Photoshop and I'm well ahead in the text review. So, I continue to work diligently to reach the eagerly awaited release moment.
While I don't want to create any drama here, I'd also like to mention that I've been absent this week due to a personal matter. My grandmother had an accident and spent a few days hospitalized. This limited my ability to work on the game with the usual frequency. Thankfully, she's back home and recovering.
Now, without further ado, I'll describe what's still left to complete in the game:
  • 60% of the animations are still being rendered.
  • There are still 700 images left to be reviewed and adjusted in Photoshop, and corrections made.
  • I need to add music and sound effects to the new chapter.
  • The gallery images need to be updated with the new cinematic.
  • I'm working on reviewing and correcting 50% of the text.
It might not seem like much, but all these tasks require a considerable amount of time to be completed especially when I need to pause the animation renderings to use the 3D program and fix an image. Currently, I only have one computer available, but as I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm planning to acquire a second computer soon to speed up the process.
Now, let's talk about the winner of our August poll: the lovely Samantha. I'm preparing beautiful images of her, which will be shared later this week. Stay tuned!
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the ongoing support from all of you. I certainly wouldn't have come this far without it.
I don't have an official release date yet, but testing will definitely start this month. I believe the release is rapidly approaching.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP07_MC NO TAXI COM CAPITÃO -- 603_084150.png CAP07_MC NO TAXI COM MOTORISTA OTARIO -- 617_100548.png
Hello everyone, dear patrons. We've reached our penultimate weekly development update before the eagerly anticipated release.
First and foremost, let's examine the progress we've made so far in the game.
Currently, 70% of the animations are completed, and the static images are nearly finished. Only a few image configurations remain, along with the addition of some extras to enhance specific scenes. With that, I believe we are about 95% done with this chapter.
While I wished to create more content for this episode, even with more development time, unfortunately, it wasn't possible to incorporate everything I had in mind. Some initial delays extended the process this time, something I don't intend to repeat. There are still a few adjustments needed in my development schedule.
There are some ideas I've been considering for inclusion in the game, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. I've been thinking a lot about allowing players to explore the protagonist's house, much like we do in the DIK mansion in Badik. What do you think about that? Certainly, I wouldn't be able to fully implement this in this update, but the protagonist's house is beautifully crafted, with several rooms where I could add interesting elements. However, I'm not sure if this would be of interest to you. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback on this idea.
Another thing I'd love to include, but time is not on our side. Days have been passing incredibly fast, and weeks are flying by before my eyes, which is bothering me a bit because it feels like I'm progressing slowly towards completing this chapter, which is somewhat frustrating. I had a desire to create a Halloween-themed scene, as we are approaching that date, but it won't be possible due to time constraints. Creating a new scene and preparing costumes for all the characters would take longer than anticipated. Therefore, I plan to include the Halloween event in Chapter 8, which is scheduled for release in December.
As for the final stages and post-work of Chapter 7, everything is progressing as planned. I've been working in various areas, and everything is coming together perfectly. I've already been able to test some finished and properly edited scenes, and I can see significant improvements in the work I've been doing. I sincerely hope that all of you will be pleased when the chapter is officially released.
I had a little setback in posting the images of Samantha, the grand winner of the August Girl of the Month title. As I mentioned before, working with only one computer made it challenging to finish the images while it was busy rendering the animations. However, rest assured that they are almost ready and will be posted later today, with no further delays.
That's all I have to share today, but I'm always available online to answer questions and provide more details about the development if you have any inquiries.
The new poll to choose the Girl of the Month for September will be posted later this week. If you have suggestions for which girls should participate in the voting, don't hesitate to comment on this post.
I appreciate all of you for your ongoing support. You are amazing.
NoobPROGames

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I've been thinking a lot about allowing players to explore the protagonist's house, much like we do in the DIK mansion in Badik. What do you think about that? Certainly, I wouldn't be able to fully implement this in this update, but the protagonist's house is beautifully crafted, with several rooms where I could add interesting elements. However, I'm not sure if this would be of interest to you. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback on this idea.
It's great to be inspired and motivated by other developers, however this project already has plentiful substance as a VN. (y)
:cool: Thus, instead of copying "free roam" implementation from Dr. Pink, it'll be better to add a detailed animation on MC's apartment or use this opportunity to add a skill / occult based quest :love: to further support the main story plot, like learning magic or witchcraft with his three girlfriends. While "Dual Cultivating"
. ;)

Keep things original and complementary to main plot / side plot. Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes