VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please let me have a save thats at the beginning of this latest update? i bought a new computer and dont know how to get them to this new one thanks for any help

Oct 17, 2020
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Beta] [NoobPRO Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 7,13 GB / 963 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,09 GB / 928 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omfg thank youuu!!o_O

My god, we seriously need a fucking bowing emoji or summin :WeSmart:

So this'll have to do lol
man-bowing.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
looks like the game is going strong, if the most discussion we see is which SSDs have the best Price/storage ratio. :ROFLMAO:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, this might one of the best stories i´ve ever read here! Yes, the english is not the best.... who cares, i am german and i can understand enough. The animations are not good... true, but i don´t care and i am sure they will improve as the dev gets better hardware. The renders are not top.... again: who cares? They will improve (and already did).
I am seriously amazed by this unique story. I am only in the beginning of chapter 5 but i can´t stop reading. There are only two games with a better (imo) story and these are Summers gone and Leap of faith, wich are a class of their own.
Kudos to the dev and for sure i will support him on patreon.

Reactions: yltohawk

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I am in chapter 5 now. Dude you need to publish this on steam, but not without sorting some things out.
First: Tell your story chronology. Begin with the story of the little boy, avoid jumping back/forth.
Second: Get a real proofreader, not an amateur.
Third: improve render quality, at least for the preview pictures.

I wish you best of luck, i smell huge success.

Reactions: MrBenny

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am in chapter 5 now. Dude you need to publish this on steam, but not without sorting some things out.
First: Tell your story chronology. Begin with the story of the little boy, avoid jumping back/forth.
Second: Get a real proofreader, not an amateur.
Third: improve render quality, at least for the preview pictures.

I wish you best of luck, i smell huge success.
Before this is going to steam there is a huge need to remove/change the © music, otherwise the fun fun on steam in extremely fast over.

Reactions: Saphfire

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Before this is going to steam there is a huge need to remove/change the © music, otherwise the fun fun on steam in extremely fast over.
Dev mostly uses(y) 'NoCopyrightSongs' from YouTube, so ©copyright on No Copyright Songs sounds hilarious:cool:.

;)So is the "GOLD" Version going to add more content to the current story or it's going to be golden just for the namesake:illuminati:?

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offense but Annabelle looks kinda ugly now...
Personally I wouldn't say she looks ugly.
But she doesn't need to wear any blush on her cheeks she's a Vampire.
But now instead she just looks like a girl that never learned when to stop applying the make up.
Or I'm wrong and she's planing to look for part time work as a movie street hooker.
Atleast thats just my opinion of her new look.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Personally I wouldn't say she looks ugly.
But she doesn't need to wear any blush on her cheeks she's a Vampire.
But now instead she just looks like a girl that never learned when to stop applying the make up.
Or I'm wrong and she's planing to look for part time work as a movie street hooker.
Atleast thats just my opinion of her new look.
Yeah the makeup and much paler skin definitely hide her good features and amplify her bad ones. But it seems like the dev also narrowed her eyes and shortened her teeth.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Beta] [NoobPRO Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 7,13 GB / 963 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,09 GB / 928 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.6.0-(BETA)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I download it and played but
Where s new content there are no story after the meeting of vampire society

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
This game gives me mixed feelings.

First there is a big improvement in the quality from the first chapters to the last ones (I've spent all the content in a few days)

Second, it's an interesting story.

Third, I hate Gary Stu MCs (more on that later)

Fourth, history rewrites itself, past events are suddenly reinterpreted by history, making it clear that they were not planned to end like this.

Fifth and the worst thing about the game, the story is a false story with decisions.

Let's understand each other, I like linear story games, and I like games with decisions, BUT I don't like games that pretend to give decisions that have no value to end up in a linear story.

SPOILERS AHEAD, stop reading if you have not finished all the content

The only real decisions in the game are to avoid sexual content, we cannot kill Russo or Kevin, although it is the first thing i would have done as soon as he arrived at the cemetery, worse still, we have the OBLIGATION to have Russo around the MC knowing that at some point he will betray us.

It's sad that they let you kill a drug dealer like it's nothing but you can't kill Russo because the story requires having to put up with him and let him (please, who wouldn't have ripped his head off from the beginning) betray you with no option to nothing.

The whole russo redemption arc, treating him right or wrong, trying to accept him or kill him is fake, Russo will do what he's meant to do, and you can't help it, no matter how much you want to kill him.

The whole arc with the twins is as I have read above "unnecessary drama", there is no real option about them, they exist so that Russo laughs at you and create an emotional drama that pits you against Rebecca, there is no more.

It also makes no sense to say that you love Rebecca or Myuki or not, they will behave the same.

Later, our leading man Gary Stu, he's normally an idiot, he behaves like an idiot, he makes idiot decisions, but if the plot requires it, he's the most intelligent and planning of all vampires.

He can learn that him brains have been wiped out and yell at her mother just to fool some imaginary spies, and that deep down she knows that she has been forgiven, does that make sense? Nope but our MC can do it.

And if he is in danger, supersaiyan moment and fixed, EXCEPT when the game creator wants him to lose, like against Rebbecca.

The idea of the game is good, but the writing and the continuity of the story have many flaws.

I'm not sure if when new chapters come out, I'm going to continue this story, because I already imagine the next part.

Russo appears, more conversation, without killing him.
Kevin appears, more conversation, without killing him.
Rebecca appears, more conversation, oh yes friends, without killing her, as much as she deserves it.

Lastly, having the background image of the save slots be the two twins that you can't save in any way, is deeply annoying.

EDIT: Lol it turns out that having an old version of the mod, I had not seen the content of chapter 6, only that of 5.5, i ended it now.

A lot of stupid decisions, such weird and stupid conversations with the girls, that even knowing that in the sex scenes the animation is of very good quality, it seemed weird and totally out of place.

The main story (about the past) is good, it's as if the story was written by one person and the characters and social (and sexual) interaction between them is another with much lower quality.

And do you remember that I have wrote about "Rebecca appears, more conversation, oh yes friends, without killing her, as much as she deserves it."?????

Exactly, that's what happened.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this new update does one thing right its giving us a option to friendzone the girls we dont want so thats a plus side

Also thank god we can have a option to wanna kill or take revenge on Rebecca that killed the twins

Altho its pretty stupid that we have to get unstable points if we choose that option

Also its pretty weird how we got upset about that little girl that protected Russo from the mc

But then in this update he acts like he is best friends with her doesnt make sense imo

Almost makes it feel like the choices u make dont matter at all

And instead of visiting his gf Lily he is visiting other people first :ROFLMAO:

But yeah its crazy how the game makes u dislike so many love interests

Also its kindda annoying how we always get stopped from killing or at least beating up certain persons

We couldnt take down Russo or Kevin or Rebbeca all for bs reasons

The mc at least was powerfull enough to take down russo but he lets a little girl stop him

Now he listens to AnnaBelle another one to stop the MC for taking revenge

Like come on so much bad shit happends to the MC and he just lets people stop him

And not to mention its called a harem game were almost every love interest is dislike able

Its actually impressive to make a game were u actually wanna friendzone every potential harem member :ROFLMAO:

Also Rebbeca basicly giving no shit about the MC saying he wants to kill her and she shrugs it off and goes for a shower

Would have at least expected her to make some sense of why she killed the twins and at least give a apology that made sense but nope

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well this new update does one thing right its giving us a option to friendzone the girls we dont want so thats a plus side

Also thank god we can have a option to wanna kill or take revenge on Rebecca that killed the twins

Altho its pretty stupid that we have to get unstable points if we choose that option

Also its pretty weird how we got upset about that little girl that protected Russo from the mc

But then in this update he acts like he is best friends with her doesnt make sense imo

Almost makes it feel like the choices u make dont matter at all

And instead of visiting his gf Lily he is visiting other people first :ROFLMAO:

But yeah its crazy how the game makes u dislike so many love interests

Also its kindda annoying how we always get stopped from killing or at least beating up certain persons

We couldnt take down Russo or Kevin or Rebbeca all for bs reasons

The mc at least was powerfull enough to take down russo but he lets a little girl stop him

Now he listens to AnnaBelle another one to stop the MC for taking revenge

Like come on so much bad shit happends to the MC and he just lets people stop him

And not to mention its called a harem game were almost every love interest is dislike able

Its actually impressive to make a game were u actually wanna friendzone every potential harem member :ROFLMAO:

Also Rebbeca basicly giving no shit about the MC saying he wants to kill her and she shrugs it off and goes for a shower

Would have at least expected her to make some sense of why she killed the twins and at least give a apology that made sense but nope
Wow
All the thing u mention here is pretty much clear if u read the dialogue carefully man.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wow
All the thing u mention here is pretty much clear if u read the dialogue carefully man.
Maybe it does in some instances ... But overall it doesnt make sense compared to choices u can make in previous updates

And also how the MC is kept from acting out revenge even still is annoying af

But nope he lets everyone get away with everything caus he is a pushover

And lets women walk right over him

Sure it gets explained that he wants to figure out and get evidence of the vamp society being basicly enemies

But it gets to a point its getting ridiculous how he lets everyone just walk away

First that cemetary little girl stops u from hurting russo ... Like that was already a weird thing he could easily brush her aside but nope

Now Annabelle stops you from doing anything to Rebbeca sure makes sense caus she is her mother figure and they had a past

Its like can the MC catch a break and actually do something witout getting stopped

How can we be expected to love female characters when they either stop the mc for bs reasons

Or love female characters that actually hurt the mc with their actions namely Rebbeca and that ebony woman with sealing his memmories and now killing of the twins

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes