VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just did another playthough as a refresher and I have to say that one of my problems I had with the Twins/James/Anarchists situation in Ch.4 and on was how the MC and almost everyone involved just turned all reasoning off. Like, I get it, James was killed the 1st time because of him. That definitely would affect anyone, if you're close but he just made so many bad decisions back to back that could not be avoided even for the way you played the game.

He knew how severe the consequences were going to be for that betrayal but that didn't matter at that point since James would be alive for him. I can't wait for him to find out about James actually being killed again so he can reflect on it all and realize how foolish it actually was to listen and go along with others while forming a plan with no regard for how it would effect everyone close to him.

I don't even need to go into that whole Rebecca/Twins part. Why did he even think it was a good idea to give his vampire children to the person he's plotting to kill in the first place? Not only that, he even stopped himself from killing Russo. Like, that was the 3rd time that guy escaped death because the MC just kept letting outside things intervene. Also Sam interfering.

Don't even get me started on our 3 girls(Anabelle, Lily and Myuki) and how poorly they reacted to what was happening. These are supposedly Vampires above their 50s(minus Lily) but somehow they went on a full on unstable trip. Not saying their actions weren't justified but maybe if they listened things could've ended differently. The MC also didn't make it any better. Was that kiss with Sam really necassary?

To be clear. I'm not mad at the dev/writer for this stuff. I blame the characters themselves for not displaying their usually reasonable behavior. Especially the MC. He saw through Kevin's plot quick but his mind evaporated during the Anarchist stuff. If the MC can throw it all away for James and not regret anything then I'm looking forward to how he rationalize it all when he discovers James died because of him, twice, and now there's nothing he can do to bring him back.

I just had to get that above off my chest. I still don't blame/hate Rebecca for what she did to the twins. I blame all of the MC's accumulated mistakes for what happened to them and I am still sad they got killed like that with no way to prevent it. I still don't like Sam and how she blocked us though. If it wasn't obvious enough. She's partly why everything went wrong. The MC would've mourned and got over James before this got stirred up by her, which she admitted.

Reactions: acewinz and ktunga

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be clear. I'm not mad at the dev/writer for this stuff. I blame the characters themselves for not displaying their usually reasonable behavior.
You can't really blame something that cannot choose for itself.
The character didn't suddenly decide to behave like that. Only the dev\author made them do so.
The dev created the characters, their behaviours and actions, including the completely out of character actions (maguffins).
The author is precisely why the characters behaved as implausibly & out of synch with their established persona as they did.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Dev said he improved with his rendering skills I don't know if it's true, but his bad writing skills in v0.5 killed this game for sure. I believe dev needs to go back and re write v0.5 again and re - adjust the drastic behavior of MC and other characters.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Are the scenes animated?
Yes, and not only the sex scenes. In fact the tag for this is missing. Although some of the sex scenes animations are far from good and should be remade. Rebecca scene in the restaurant comes to mind. Other than that I don't think that the story or the writing are bad. In fact I find the story quite good and characters behavior believable but they are different from that in the typical AVN where the MC is all mighty and everything depends on the MC. Here the MC is more like a puppet in the beginning but that should change after his training with the vampire from the path he chose. Also is true that the developer English is not good but recently there is a proofreader and the things in that department improved significantly.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
cap05_5_my26.png

Hello, dear friends, let's go to the release date of version [0.5.5-BETA] Welcome To Hell.

Sorry for the delay, folks, but I overestimated my skills with Post-work and was not able to achieve it in the time previously planned.

($100) Vampire Prince= 10/05/2022

($50) Vampire Prince= 10/05/2022

($25) First-born= 10/05/2022

($15) Vampire Elder= 10/07/2022

($10) Vampire= 10/10/2022

($5) Protector= 10/15/2022

*If you are supporting W2H for more than 12 months at tier $5, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download the beta version on 10/12/2022

($2) Human= 10/20/2022

*If you are supporting W2H for more than 12 months at tier $2, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download the beta version on 10/17/2022

The Gold version, with the extended ending and new images redone for episode 1, will be available to everyone on 10/28/2022.

Let's talk a bit about Version [v0.5.5-BETA]?

To all the supporters, I have already talked about this in previous posts, but this will be a public post, so I will talk about it again.

Version [v0.5.5-BETA] is just a short episode that will end the first season of Welcome To Hell and start the second season.

This episode is focused on showing what happened to MC after he and his companions fled the city of Hell.

The intention of this episode is not to let what happened go unnoticed like in the first episode.

Do you remember that at the end of the first episode, MC ends up going to a supposed Tribell mansion where he would train learning how to be a vampire?

Well, at the beginning of the second episode he simply comes back five years later, and we have almost no information about what happened.

I don't want this to happen again.

The purpose of season 1 was simply to introduce the characters to the main intrigues and set initial paths for our AVN to become different depending on his choices.

The episode is short, but made with much love and care for fans of the Vampiric universe.
We have different paths for Anarchists, Vampiric Society and Independents, have fun.

NoobPROGames.

Feb 17, 2022
It seems like every single character took a massive amount of stupid pills then they all hit there heads and got a fuck ton of brain damage all resulting in the most retarded actions by everyone involved. Like did this game change writers or is this all an absolutely lame attempt to drum up some ridiculous drama just for the sake of useless drama?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I did play this quite a long ago as far as I remember. It was okayish, but I kind of liked it.
Hmm... 5gb+... Does the game has 5 GB-worthy content, or is it PNG images?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.5.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: y0081268

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Welcome to Hell [0.5.5 Beta] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (5.2 GB/ 1.63 GB) : ,

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I did play this quite a long ago as far as I remember. It was okayish, but I kind of liked it.
Hmm... 5gb+... Does the game has 5 GB-worthy content, or is it PNG images?
The game has 5 gb worth of the stupidest illogical braindead retard plot, decisions and mc that you can find on this site. I mean if the dev had clearly stated at the start that we were gonna play a retard mc who passes on his retard symptoms to every character he meets throughout the game then the game would actually make a little sense.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The game has 5 gb worth of the stupidest illogical braindead retard plot, decisions and mc that you can find on this site. I mean if the dev had clearly stated at the start that we were gonna play a retard mc who passes on his retard symptoms to every character he meets throughout the game then the game would actually make a little sense.
Ahh... thanks for the warning. I won't read the scripts in order to avoid catching idiocy syndrome. However, may I ask if it's fapworthy?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes