VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

connorroo123

Jun 29, 2021
Then maybe the Dev NEEDS to change this:
View attachment 1913905

That is in the OP and clearly says Harem. So why wouldn't players think there was a harem?
if you look down a few comments instead of just typing straight away HAREM IS COMING IN SEASON 2... literally have fucking patience harem can be planned and not rushed into it you can clearly see by playing the game NOW you are earning harem points and that it will be a available soon... have patience and wait or go find another game simple as that

connorroo123

Jun 29, 2021
HAREM IS COMING IN SEASON 2 HAVE PATIENCE AND WAIT OR GO FIND ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY FAIRLY SIMPLE, you can see that the harem route is building up in season 1 with the point system it will be available and it will be ready for season 2 its not click bait the dev is making this game with his vision and his ideas NOT YOUR'S so you can either go play something else or you can wait :) very simple

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
if you look down a few comments instead of just typing straight away HAREM IS COMING IN SEASON 2... literally have fucking patience harem can be planned and not rushed into it you can clearly see by playing the game NOW you are earning harem points and that it will be a available soon... have patience and wait or go find another game simple as that
What Harem? Every girl is either getting killed off, alienated, coercing the MC or betraying the MC. Even if you like someone, the VN forces you to hurt every single one. You're right, I can find another VN and I have. If YOU look at my comments on here instead of just commenting on mine when other said the same, you would see I wished the Dev all the best, but felt this wasn't for me. I HATE hurting LIs and this VN has done nothing but break hearts left, right and center. So yeah, take some of your own advice please.

EDIT: Oh, and changes could STILL be made to the OP and put the Harem tag as a PLANNED tag.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
May i ask how you play? The only dead girls in my game are my human mother and the twins, non of them were ever in a dialogue with me so they never were considered harem material.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Comments and Reviews are brutal. Is it worth investing time and money in this game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has been planned out for many installments.
Thus far, it just got to the cliffhanger part,
where characters are left hanging by a thread while
pondering their situations and their next moves.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Same for my playthrough (I played pretty faithful to Anabelle), only 3 were dead, but he didn't limit his categories to "dead".
To address the dead element, I don't think it's right to say that the twins were not harem material.
They were the first girls that MC turned. That alone makes them pretty momentous & symbolic.

But he also included the girls being "alienated, coercing the MC or betraying the MC", as reasons that put them out of harem scope.
When he says "alienated" I presume he's referring to the reactions of almost every girl from the story so far, when MC dumps the family & society to lead the outcasts. Not to mention the way the MC went about it, purposefully hurting & breaking the trust of those closest to him.

Anabelle forgave me, but I still did not enjoy doing that to her. I didn't like doing it to MC's childhood sweetheart, to Miyuki, or to the Mums from the vamp family.
The only other girls who are talking to me (apart from Anabelle) now, are the little white haired witch and the older girl who looks out for her.
Anabelle & those 2 are highly unlikely to get along.
Childhood sweetheart & Miyuki will presumably forgive MC, but as it stands there's only 3 girls available to me, only 2 of whom will tolerate each other.

When taken in isolation, there's not much scope for a harem.
The story is going to have to go a long way just to bring my current 3 into a position where they would enter the same room, never mind a harem scenario.
It's still a huge stretch atm to see Miyuki, or the Mums joining.

Would've made much more sense for him to have confided in those closest to him and asked for advice, when he got made the Outcast leader.
It was some sort of rule that meant he had to take the leader's place, after MC killed him.
Surely he would have asked one of the experienced Mum characters about this rule? In particular the occult one he went to stay with, in the woods.
He already knows he can confide in her & she won't tell the others. But no. He'll just be horrible to them and dump them like bad trash.
What did he have to gain from hiding it from them? Why was he not honest?
Nothing, no reason. It was totally illogical, but it was necessary to engineer the drama.
It's a maguffin which has currently ruined over 50% of the relationships in the game.

4 girls currently feel betrayed by me & hate me, only 3 are with me & one of them was emotionally hurt by me.
1/3 of them does not get on with the other 2/3.
Some harem in prospect! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Same for my playthrough (I played pretty faithful to Anabelle) , but he didn't limit his categories to "dead".
He also included the girls being "alienated, coercing the MC or betraying the MC", as reasons that put them out of harem scope.
When he says "alienated" I presume he's referring to the reactions of almost every girl from the story so far, when MC dumps the family & society to lead the outcasts. Not to mention the way the MC went about it, purposefully hurting & breaking the trust of those closest to him.

Anabelle forgave me, but I still did not enjoy doing that to her. I didn't like doing it to MC's childhood sweetheart, to Miyuki, or to the Mums from the vamp family.
The only other girls who are talking to me (apart from Anabelle) now, are the little white haired witch and the older girl who looks out for her.
Anabelle & those 2 are highly unlikely to get along.
Childhood sweetheart & Miyuki will presumably forgive MC, but as it stands there's only 3 girls available to me, only 2 of whom will tolerate each other.

When taken in isolation, there's not much scope for a harem.
The story is going to have to go a long way just to bring my current 3 into a position where they would enter a harem scenario.
It's still a huge stretch atm to see Miyuki, or the Mums joining.

Would've made much more sense for him to have confided in those closest to him and asked for advice, when he got made the Outcast leader.
It was some sort of rule that meant he had to take the leader's place, after MC killed him.
Surely he would have asked one of the Mum characters about this rule? In particular the occult one he went to stay with, in the woods.
He already knows he can confide in her & she won't tell the others. But no. He'll just be horrible to them and dump them like bad trash.
What did he have to gain from hiding it from them? Why was he not honest?
Nothing, no reason. It was totally illogical, but it was necessary to engineer the drama.
It's a maguffin which currently has ruined close over 50% of the relationships in the game.

4 girls currently hate me, only 3 are with me.
1/3 of them does not get on with the other 2/3.
Some harem in prospect! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You get it.

Reactions: whichone

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The MCs guilt trip made him join the anarchists to resurrect james, noone could have talked it out of him so there was no reason to ask anything. For now he dont even knows james finally died again, but since he learned about the anarchists methods to control the pack he has a new reason to stay: His stupid little helper syndrome. If he learns about james final death it will only strenghten his decision to help the anarchists or his decision to become independent or it will force him to overthink the whole vampire society, but he still has his helper syndrome and will try to free the remaining anarchists of this little group. To state the obvious, you can only break a blood bound if you kill the one they are bound too...the leader is gone, next is the bishop, then the archbishop, ...in other words, its a reverse ponzi scheme, to free the lower mass he must kill the whole leading chain up to the true head. Since this will solve the only organized internal vampire war, it may allow the comeback to vampire society, it may make you the new head of ALL anarchists or it may strenghten your independend group by "recruiting"other freed members. You may even grow your harem on the way since some of them are girls as well.

However, right now you are just a traitor to vampire societys laws and your mothers could never help or protect you openly without getting wiped out as well. That wont stop izzy from using the mental link you share to learn your motives and help you later without anyone knowing. Once rebecca breaks free of the domination she can do the same with her thelepathic skills. But little anabelle is at the moment not able to talk to you without really talking to you (remember her last scene, she went to izzys house, most likley to learn how to control the skillset she always suppressed before, she may learn to secretly communicate with you as well). Lily and miyuki on the other hand dont have such skills in their bloodlines. In the end the MC had no choice but to drive them away. He couldnt follow them back without breaking his helper syndrome made promise (something he cant do, his word is his law, that always was the core of his personality, even as human) and he couldnt risk them following him and getting involved in the mess between anarchists and vampire society. However, all the girls knew this and since they were almost defeated by the anarchists they had no choice but to retreat and make own plans to handle this situation. Anabelle went to train with izzy, lily will train as well and may convince the rebels including the controlled police to "not find you" and miyuki may use the family artifacts she gathered to rejoin her family to improve her stealth and assassination skills to follow and protect you closer since she currently is already more or less independent. She may become the connecting link to ensure a steady information flow in both directions. But even if nothing of this logical plot is included in the devs plans for the story, the single fact they all love you and figure out why you acted like this still remains.

So the harem core will remain, izzy will secretly stay at your side, jaquline will at least not really try to hunt you down, emily could lead the hunters to the anarchist bishops, samantha will learn its not your tribell weakness that makes you a horny poly, her sister is almost ready to jump you, i think you may just need to help her once to get her...the only question right now is how to coordinate the vampire society part of the harem with the anarchists side and your guardian emily. There will be a little complex storyline to fuse them or it will not be a true harem but a cheating mess between 3 factions.

How rebecca handles reality once she wakes up from the domination is a whole other topic...she could openly side with your independent group, secretly aid you come back plans or even betray vampire society as well for being used. But depending on her hidden memories she could also become your traitor (if she was the one who really killed her husband she could also try to kill you for the same reason). Since izzys speciality are mental skills, she could read the truth in her mind and may be the key to twist her plot in your favor and find more infos about/against the ex-major and his bastard to sway the princess' opinion as well...especially if it turns out one of the 7 ruling vampires is the real anarchists head that plans to take the other 6 out of the picture...something that would explain the whole blood binding ritual of the anarchists...a group who shouldnt follow orders at all (real anarchists wouldnt organize with such a hierarchy system, that goes against the independent freedom anarchists stand for), but if the head needs to remain hidden and is such an old and powerful creature to be able to control and coordinate the anarchists on a global scale...well, it makes sense in every regard...however, thats just my theory right now, i need more content to be sure of anything. Right now i can only say the harem is not only possible, but big enough to make your survival much more easy than a single girl and it still can grow bigger...

Personally i think the tribell weakness is a little misinterpreted...its not only about the tribells falling more easy to others charms, its also others fall more easy for their charms as well...a small difference on the paper, but it would be a big difference in the future plot...especially with the princess and other woman of the mighty 7...no matter how much they benefit from your fight against the anarchists leaders, you still broke laws and commited deadly sins...in the end you will need the majority on your side or take them down to survive.
But lets just wait, i see many logic ways to solve the harem problem as well as the storyline, based on the amount of content per update we will see the way the dev wants for his game in the next 4 updates, or 6 if he plans to make a critical plot twist that destroys the vampire society leadership by treason while you fight the anarchists leadership...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He said right away they should leave...but they didnt. While he was fighting ugly and his poison the girls were arrogant enough to attack the anarchists...everyone of them said they should just go, they were not listening, every anarchist in the chapel took critical damage before they fought back for real in order to survive and they were stronger like they said from the beginning, 2 of them lost control because their own powers were too big to control...you couldnt do anything while fighting ugly and the poison, but as soon as you could act again you did, you led them to the exit and you saved anabelle before she could lose control as well...then you brought her outside and said again they should leave...there was nothing more he could have done and he couldnt be nice about it since the anarchists were listening and the girls had to leave without further agruing.

Why do you care about the harem route if you choose one of them? You cant have one and a harem, you can only have her in the harem.
I still dont see who hates you...
I also dont see you being forced to go after sam or her sister, especially since you left the harem route already.
Aside from the most boring games ever there is no relationship without some fighting...okay, vampires fight a bit more bloody but they also heal much faster and are used to physical fights and pain...however, once they cool down they will understand, none of the 3 is stupid enough to not understand your reasons.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
"Hi my lovley girls, could you please leave me alone with the anarchists, i need some time to free them from their blood bound and kill russo"...is that how you think he should get rid ot them without endangering them? He needed to upset them so they would leave without trying to fight for him...it didnt work well since they are just as stubborn as you and ignored everything you said and everything the anarchists said, they were blinded by their impulsive behavior and pointless jealousy and it had bitten them in the asses.
And you dont see how loyal he was to them by driving them away. All he wanted was to keep them save, but he couldnt stop or help them and fight ugly at the same time.

Well, if you care about that you may need to step down from your pink cloud and actually dive into the story. I dont see any hindrance for the harem, only a currently open fusion problem with the 3 factions.

Rebecca is dominated/manipulated right now, she cant even hate you if you want her to hate you, she is just a puppet. Izzy dont hates you at all, she may even understand everything you do right now (thats the first thing we will see in the next update since anabelle is currently with her and she will learn every detail of it from her). I dont see any motherly hate.
Lily knows you and your personality since your human childhood, she will understand your reasons as soon as she knows them.
Miyuky dont really knows you, but she will either find out your reasons by herself (remember she has stealth skills) or she will learn them from anabelle and lily once they got it. No hate to be found in the harem core.
Sam and her sister obviously dont hate you, they need your help to survive and they like you. They may have used the only ace they had to convince you to help them in the beginning, but it was your choice to free them...okay, the MCs choice, but if you are not interestet in helping others you will never like this mc and should play some other game because thats the personality you have to live with.
However, i will not repeat myself again, if you cant understand the mc you cant understand people who explain the mc to you. Either you get it or you drop it, i said everything there is to say.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He didnt had the time for it. He was in bed with anabell (or an other girl depending on your route) when ge got called by sam in his dream, he left without waking his girl to make sure she dont follows him in case its a trap. Then he had to join the anarchists in order to revive the old fart and broke their expected rule of the blood binding ritual because he decided to free them instead, then was the the firstborn meeting and right after that he went back to plan how to free them without getting the others involved, but then the girls showed up already and ugly started the fight - there was literally no time to be honest with the girls and he couldnt just sit down with them in the lair of the anarchists without causing trouble and danger to everyone including himself (without the blood bound the anarchists need to trust him to follow his plans, especially the "stop killing people including humans" rule he invented, thats just impossible if he chitchats with 3 girls from 3 vampire society families in front of them on their own territory), so he decided to kiss sam in front of them and hoped they would be pissed enough to leave...but well, their jealous impulsive nature was stronger and they tried to fight...talking about unstable points vs selfcontrol ^^

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Because the one thing he knows for sure is the war between vampire society and anarchists...he only prevented the death blow to the firstborns by killing the leader of the local group, but there are still the higher ups who wanted him to do it (logical reason to stay and gather intel about them). The anarchists rules are just as mercyless as the vampire society laws, without a leader the group is considered as leftovers of a failure with too much knowledge to let them alive (primary helper syndrom reason to stay). After accepting to take the place of the leader he killed to save them (and prevent a replacement of the group that just continues the path the old group started) he learned about the blood binding ritual, refused it and promised to free them (secondary helper syndrome reason + making intern allies against the anarchist leaders without endangering his family). Logic reason to keep his mouth shut: Vampire society demands absolute loyality, becoming the anarchist leader would not only be his deadly sin but also fall back on his family. He wanted to do it in secret and then go back as if nothing ever had happend...but ugly fucked that plan up by informing the princess...and remember, he already thought about wiping/altering james memories to make sure he dont blows his cover, but he didnt...think about it, there are only 3 possible reasons for it and the unlikeliest is he just forgot about it...
You need to mix your logic with the story at hand, its all pretty selfexplaining if you think like someone who wants to help others and protect his loved ones. You cant understand the story if you think like a selfish asshole or someone who prefers to see others suffering instead of breaking some rules and risking your life.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...do you even read what i write the whole time?
He said nothing to prevent them from getting involved in this mess.
They involved themself in this mess so he tried to drive them away so they would be save.
They didnt leave and he had to deal with ugly, after he was done with him he saved his girls from the mess they started themselfes.
After he saved them he relocated the anarchists and tried to get rid of russo.
Then he met the dominated rebecca after she killed the twins and got saved by one of his girls (dunno if the girl is route specific, in the harem route its anabelle who attacked her mother to save you).
After this scene you end up in one of her private hideouts, make up with her and get fucked, for a change in a good way.
Then you leave town to meet the only female vampire noone wants in his harem while anabelle goes to izzy.
All he did was protecting his girls, all he wants is keep them save, free the anarchists and hunt down their leaders. All he got is a princess in his neck and some people who dont understand anything and complain without thinking.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sure, he should tell them right away he intends to meet the enemy, then he should tell them he became the leader of the enemy, then he should tell them he wants to help the enemy and then ask nicely to keep it a secret from a telepathic mother, a mental master witch, the head of the rebels and everyone else in order to not get caught up in the mess and endanger their lifes...or yours...and they shouldnt worry about you because you know what you are doing with your new enemy friends and the whole anarchist leaders you gonna fight with them...
Thats the whole fucking point i'm making.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...even in our human society its idiotic to tell someone about commiting crimes with capital punishment...they either become punishable for not ratting you out and are worried about you or they rat you out and feel guilty about passively killing you...the only way to protect your loved ones is to keep your stupid mouth shut. But if your loved ones get caught up in a fight and lose it right after they learn about your crime, they will not be punished for your actions because they obviously tried to stop you...whats more protective? To force them to risk their lifes by hiding your crime or to not tell them about it?
Everything else would be just repeating myself in an endless loop that never get into your head because you refuse to think logically about it. If you still dont get it we better agree to disagree.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is the problem with the game. You're railroaded into some bad scenarios no matter what, like turning the twins or becoming the anarchs new leader. I understand this is an amateur vn so we can't expect many branches but the MC/Dev takes some really bad decisions at times to push more drama forward.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thre is the problem with the game. You're railroaded into some bad scenarios no matter what, like turning the twins or becoming the anarchs new leader. I understand this is an amateur vn so we can't expect many branches but the MC/Dev takes some really bad decisions at times.
Agreed. 100%
Makes some awfully stupid decisions, despite having a wealth of knowledge to call on.
Maguffins galore.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Your vampire mother, since she killed both your children.
lol I thought it would be Rebecca.
She was under mind control when she did it,
so not sure how that's gonna play out.
MC may see it as it wasn't actually her, she's just a puppet. Kill the puppet master, instead.
Given his saviour complex, I expect him to free her from the control, ahead of killing her.

Reactions: Onetogo
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes