VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles[v0.5.2 Gold][NoobPRO Games]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Finally game with good romance and to be honest interesting story :) (Though sex scenes could have better animations) - Can't wait for the next update <3

Reactions: jhonnyjensen
Jan 7, 2019
I have a two question. Is there any to have Samantha join the harem? question 2: is there anyway for him not to "betray" the vampire society? Cause right now its seems like its just impossible with the way the story is going or maybe its just me.
Sam will never join the harem she said it right in game that you need to choose her or be friends. And no he will always join the rebels story plot i believe.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hell? i see "life in city of HELL" with vanilla story/sex, :Kappa:
any plan without vanilla story/sex? :unsure:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wtf happened with my saves? no way i'm gonna restart the game over from scratch, this is annoying as fuck.

Dec 17, 2020
:BootyTime: I don't know why? but it seem writing is all over the place. Options hardly matter as only few would lead to different outcome especially ep-5 & ep-4. Though the quality of renders have improved - however storywise experience and narration has lost its charm. And ep-5 doesn't make any sense in the slightest. I'm genuinely disappointed, but thanks for update nonetheless.:HideThePain:

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
:BootyTime: I don't know why? but it seem writing is all over the place. Options hardly matter as only few would lead to different outcome especially ep-5 & ep-4. Though the quality of renders have improved - however storywise experience and narration has lost its charm. And ep-5 doesn't make any sense in the slightest. I'm genuinely disappointed, but thanks for update nonetheless.:HideThePain:
That was my thoughts as well.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game started really good in terms of story (even the renders improved over time) ... but right now I can not longer ignore the "bad" turns it has taken. Usually a player identifies himself to a certain level with the MC during playing, but the decisions the MC made where so far out of the comfort zone for me that I can not longer see the MC played ("steered") by me.

First - there would be NO WAY IN HELL or whatsoever that the killer of MC´s mother would survive my wrath, not after he (the MC) witnessed all close up and the killer stood in front of the MC smiling in such psychopathic way. No LI/friend/or whatever could stop me - especially since the player has the power to do so.

Secondly to simply abandon his (3!) LI´s without even trying to join him on his chosen path - another no-go for myself.

Third, even if I would let go the LI´s simply in such a asshole-ish way, this decision would be a final one for me (as player) and irreversible. I would never reach out to them again and therefore they would be excluded from a possible harem - not a path I (as player) would go.

3 reason for me to say good-bye for now ... such a shame. BUT I still have hope and therefore I keep this thread bookmarked and now and then I gonna come back reading here - hoping for a story change I could identify myself as player with (at least to a certain level^^).
For example I can kill the killer in a spectacular way and let him suffer (really suffer) for all the lives he has taken. And the abandoned LI´s following the MC on his path out of their own will later the game. Seeing his flourishing, cleaned and rightful rebel group is the way they wanna go instead of those outdated traditionalists (dictatorial ans stuck-up) who only see and accept their own way and are acting aggressive against others maybe better ways.

to much BS from my side? maybe ... but I play games to relax & enjoy and not get upset & annoyed.
No joy -> no play ...

NoobPROGames nonetheless I wish you good luck with your project. It has still a little potential. Hopefully you make the best out of it ^^

I´m out (for now)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game started really good in terms of story (even the renders improved over time) ... but right now I can not longer ignore the "bad" turns it has taken. Usually a player identifies himself to a certain level with the MC during playing, but the decisions the MC made where so far out of the comfort zone for me that I can not longer see the MC played ("steered") by me.

First - there would be NO WAY IN HELL or whatsoever that the killer of MC´s mother would survive my wrath, not after he (the MC) witnessed all close up and the killer stood in front of the MC smiling in such psychopathic way. No LI/friend/or whatever could stop me - especially since the player has the power to do so.

Secondly to simply abandon his (3!) LI´s without even trying to join him on his chosen path - another no-go for myself.

Third, even if I would let go the LI´s simply in such a asshole-ish way, this decision would be a final one for me (as player) and irreversible. I would never reach out to them again and therefore they would be excluded from a possible harem - not a path I (as player) would go.

3 reason for me to say good-bye for now ... such a shame. BUT I still have hope and therefore I keep this thread bookmarked and now and then I gonna come back reading here - hoping for a story change I could identify myself as player with (at least to a certain level^^).
For example I can kill the killer in a spectacular way and let him suffer (really suffer) for all the lives he has taken. And the abandoned LI´s following the MC on his path out of their own will later the game. Seeing his flourishing, cleaned and rightful rebel group is the way they wanna go instead of those outdated traditionalists (dictatorial ans stuck-up) who only see and accept their own way and are acting aggressive against others maybe better ways.

to much BS from my side? maybe ... but I play games to relax & enjoy and not get upset & annoyed.
No joy -> no play ...

NoobPROGames nonetheless I wish you good luck with your project. It has still a little potential. Hopefully you make the best out of it ^^

I´m out (for now)
I fully agree with what you wrote.
In addition, from myself I would add to what you wrote one more reason that in my opinion is quite important and that is that if you are on the harem path, then you skip all the available sex scenes with Lily and Anabell (you can only see them when MC is on an individual path with a girl selected from among these two), and you are left with only one sex scene with Miyuki so I wonder where then MC has any harem here. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes