VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried to get into it but the MC being a complete cokwomble to girls I liked and pointless teenage bullshit drama where it doesn't need to be is just a massive turnoff.

Guy gets turned into a vampire, has the option to be badass with a nice little harem of girls yet he turns into Debbie Dramaqueen. I wouldn't have been surprised to find out he'd started his period.

Nice ideas behind it, it did have potential but the MC is just too much of a prissy bitch.

amx1

Jan 2, 2022
Great game to be honest but you should think about a rework of the system you said it's a game where you decide what you want to do but some choice are forcing you to make them even tough you don't want them i mean i chose to don't be with any girl i just "the harem" option so that i can chose for both anabel and lily the alone choice and then i'm force to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even tough i didn't wanted and didn't even have the need. Anyway it's a good game and we are expecting much more gameplay and fun with your project i hope it's get what the project deserve keep with your good work you can do a lot more .

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
lily1.jpg

Status Update EP:05 Gold version - Welcome To Hell
Hello everyone, let's go to the last Dev log before the launch.
Foremost I would very much like to thank all my dear Patrons, the game could not continue if it wasn't for the continuous support I receive from all of you, thank you very much.

I decided to leave this log for the weekend, precisely to get an idea of what remained to be done.

I'm at this moment rendering some images, I decided to add some phrases of impact in a specific scene, this will make it more meaningful.
I have only a small part of the final text to be reorganized and the post work (Photoshop, effect sounds and music.) is already being implemented in several scenes.
One of our patrons who lives in the UK is checking my writing so that everything is almost perfect, and without big english mistakes.

Let's talk a bit about the game.
W2H is a harem game that so far had no harem path, that's a fact. The idea was to bring a MC that had in its memories created by you based on your choices. Who is your girlfriend? What is your history? Are you an Anarchist, independent or a member who is struggling to get back to your place in the Vampire Society? What is your relationship like with your family?
I'm sure we now have a different MC for each player. Remember how many times I've been saying that the game hasn't started yet, that we're just in a prelude? Yes, for a little over a year now.

Because it is a Harem game with possibilities of being faithful to only one of the girls, the game starts to get a little more difficult with its development, before I needed to create only one straight path, and today I need to create four to five different paths that require a little more time of creation, but the game will be amazing with everything I have planned for its second season.

The Gold version would have only had one straight path, but I don't want to think small, so I created five paths with unique scenes and some animations on each to finish our romantic prelude. Following that to three more unique paths created for each family choice made in episode four.
This will be the last time you need to choose only one date with one of the girls. From the second season on, all you need to do is follow your harem route and make the right choices to go on every date without missing a scene.

Without further ado, let's go to the release dates of [Ep05 - Gold]
1. ($50) Vampire Prince= 05/27/2022
2. ($25) First-born= 05/27/2022
3. ($15) Vampire Elder= 05/27/2022
4. ($10) Vampire= 05/29/2022
5. ($5) Protector= 05/31/2022
6. ($2) Human= 06/04/2022
Loyalty to family!
If you are supporting W2H for more than 6 months, you will receive a private link in your Patreon inbox to download the gold version on 05/31/2022
I'm very anxious to finish the post-work and start play testing, and I'm even more anxious to show you all what's to come.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
NoobPROGames

connorroo123

Jun 29, 2021
My MC decided not to choose and ended up being forced to sleep with Miyuki and even though my MC stated it wasn't because he liked her.
The recent chapter made it like they were a item smh..

This was an error that has been fixed

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Hows the story/writing in this game? Love the vampire theme and I would really like a new story focused game with a good plot.

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
I would say the story is all right, but the MC's personality/choices kinda ruin most of the game.
Is he an edgy twat or a spineless beta? Those seem to be the two biggest personality traits that ruin games for me imo. Sometimes being an edgy twat can be cool tho depending on the writing I guess.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is he an edgy twat or a spineless beta? Those seem to be the two biggest personality traits that ruin games for me imo. Sometimes being an edgy twat can be cool tho depending on the writing I guess.
He is not really spinless, but I guess edgy would be more accurate. He betrays his lovers and family, does not kill his mother's murderer, and makes other bad choices is why I dislike the MC.

Story is kinda weird. Everything seems to fast paced. Dialogues makes you cringe. Choices contradicts with tags like Harem.
Story is weird but better than average imo. The harem route does not start till the next chapter according to dev, so I am not sure how it will play out.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The biggest issue i have with this game is the whole part were the vampire stepmoms and stepsis lied to the mc about his gf

And the MC aint even mad about it hes like yeah all good

Then the other thing that dont make sense that he is now some kind of leader of a bunch of rejects that try and kill him and hes all gud with that too

Storywise alot dont make sense in terms of the mc reacting to certain things or lack there off

And yeah keeping the killer of the mom alive is also a big wtf like common the mc is right in front of the killer of his mom several times .... And hes like nah join my club and lets party

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
Althou I liked the premise, I hate the execution of it. MC is basically OP retard. Many of the choices are bad or worse and there is no way to steer him in direction, which many of the players would see as logical. Its too much fast-paced, there is to much od deus ex machina moments. I will watch this game, but I will give it a play once again after several updates to see if it gets better or not.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes