VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.2.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've been listening to the main menu track, and at about 3:28 there's an audio cut out, as if the disc had been scratched for about two seconds.
It should be easy to fix with the remake, or maybe it's already fixed, I'm still playing the original game :WeSmart:.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_MC E ANABELLE - 598_220418 copiar.png CAP02R_MC E LILY - 626_075222 copiar.png CAP02R_MC E LILY - 738_012401.png
Hello dear supporters! It's time for our weekly development update.
As I mentioned in the last post, static renderings have been completed, and in recent days, I've focused on animations and dialogues for the chapter 02 remake. Developing this chapter is taking longer than expected, honestly, even more than I initially anticipated. This new version of the chapter is significantly larger than the previous one, almost double in size, which naturally requires more time to complete. However, this comes with the advantage of having a chapter with twice the gameplay time compared to the previous one.
But don't worry, we're nearing completion, and I'll soon announce the official release dates with all the improvements and fully reworked dialogues.
This week, I've been working on several animations. Remember the scene where Annabelle arrives at Lily's house and everything in the room starts levitating and being thrown against the walls? That scene is now a major animation. Another animated scene is when the protagonist enters Lily's room while she's being thrown by Russo, and the protagonist catches her in their arms.
We've also replaced some static images with animations, such as the car chase between the protagonist and Annabelle before they reach the hotel. Depending on the player's choice to go first with Annabelle or Lily, each has its own unique scenes and animations.
Additionally, many other scenes have been refined, and some image sequences have been replaced with animations. All scenes are now well-explained, without any loose ends as before. Everything is organized clearly and understandably.
I'm pleased with all these changes, even though they've taken more time than I initially planned for this part of the game. After completing the chapter 02 remake, I plan to move forward with chapter 08 to continue the main storyline.
Lastly, I had to take a three-day break last week due to feeling unwell after indulging a bit too much at a children's party — eating more than I should have, haha! Who hasn't overindulged in sweets and snacks at a children's party, right? I ended up with a stomach infection, but I'm fine now and promise not to overindulge in these childish treats again!
I'll include some previews of chapter 02 to illustrate this post. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me privately for more details about the game's development. I'm always available to clarify any doubts you may have. I'm immensely grateful for the financial support that keeps the game in development.
I'd love to share more about the changes, new scenes, and animations, but I'll refrain from giving too many details to avoid spoiling the surprise. The wait will be worth it, trust me!
This week, I'll start our poll for the July Girl of the Month, featuring our beautiful contestants who haven't won yet this year. Don't forget to vote for your favorite!
I'm also planning other events for Patreon and Discord, but my main focus is to complete the chapter 02 remake as quickly as possible so I can add these new events where you can interact directly.

NoobPROGames

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
i sense "Writer's Block" hence the rework, this is why the rework is now so much larger to prolong the contributions from current supporters. Just my honest opinion on the whole situation. Reworks should be done once the game has first reached a completed state. I will hold off until it has actually made any progress from where it last ended.

Reactions: wookie ookie

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1721610605724.png

Hello, dear community!

As we dive deeper into the development of Chapter 02's remake, I want to take a moment to address an important aspect of this process that impacts the quality of the game and your overall experience.

The journey to creating an engaging and polished game is filled with challenges, and one of the most significant is securing the necessary resources. Here’s why your support is crucial:

**1. Funding Essential Assets: To bring W2H to life, we need high-quality music, 3D assets, and advanced software and hardware. These elements are not just luxuries—they are essential for creating the immersive, high-quality experience that you deserve. Each new image, animation, and piece of music adds depth and richness to the game, enhancing your experience and enjoyment.

**2. Maintaining High Standards: Every chapter of W2H, especially the remake of Chapter 02, is a labor of love that requires meticulous attention to detail. From coding to dialogue and animations, every aspect demands time and precision. With your support, we can ensure that these elements are executed flawlessly, resulting in a game that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

**3. Continuous Development: The world of game development is dynamic and ever-evolving. Investing in the latest technology and tools ensures that we stay at the cutting edge, delivering a game that is both innovative and enjoyable. Your contributions help us cover these costs and keep the game moving forward without compromise.

**4. A Personal Touch: This game is more than just lines of code and images—it's a reflection of our shared passion and dedication. Each piece of feedback, every bit of support, and all your encouragement play a vital role in shaping W2H into something special. We’re not just creating a game; we’re building a community and a shared experience.

I genuinely appreciate all the support we’ve received so far. If you haven’t had the chance to back us yet, I invite you to consider supporting W2H. Your contribution helps us continue this journey and ensures that we can deliver the best possible experience for everyone.

Thank you for being a part of this adventure. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to reach out. Your involvement makes all the difference.

Warm regards,

NoobPROGames

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Are they losing support with so many remakes?
An intriguing PR message :unsure:.
they should be ,...last time i cheked they where at same number before the first rework,...but this is taking so much time than right now i wouldnt support them even with handoug money

Reactions: karumi56

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap02r_cena cemiterio-kevin e russo 1 -_110454.png cap02r_cena cemiterio-ramon1 -_113759.png cap02r_cena cemiterio-sam e mor 2 -_120659.png
Hello, dear supporters!
Here’s our weekly development update.
I've been working intensively on the dialogues and coding for Chapter 02 of the remake, and the difference from the old version is clear. Practically all events happen the same way, but now there are many more dialogues and images, making the scenes more immersive and explanatory.
The changes I'm implementing are very exciting. I finally feel like I'm conveying all the necessary information about the MC's life and his friends. Before, the initial chapters were confusing and disorganized, which likely caused many players to abandon the game. Now, I'm detailing every event. I can say that each scene in the remake of Chapter 02 has two or even three times more images than the old version, and everything is clearer and more transparent in the choices the player makes.
Although the old version of Chapter 02 had codes to map choices, they often seemed irrelevant or disconnected. Now, this is being completely revised and corrected so that you, the player, always feel in control of your character.
As I’ve mentioned before, and I like to emphasize, the game faithfully follows its Harem classification. However, it also offers the possibility of an exclusive relationship with your favorite girl, with exclusive scenes for those who opt for that experience.
NoobPROGames: How will the harem system work in Chapter 5.0, considering there are exclusive scenes with the girl you like, including the scene where we see the dead twins and one of the girls saves us? Are you planning to change that chapter too?
Great question! The answer is simple: of course not. I won't change anything from Chapter 04 onwards. I’ll just redo the coding so that the events adapt naturally.
Let’s talk a bit about that now. Although the game is a harem, it is feasible to have a favorite girl. Even if you have all of them, there will always be a special preference, which will be defined by the player at some point. This will lead to an exclusive event with her, but it won’t make you lose relationship points with the others or miss future events with them. It simply highlights one of them as your savior in that specific event.

Remember, friends, the remake of the initial chapters will end at Chapter 03. However, before releasing Chapter 03, we’ll finish Chapter 08 to avoid further delays in continuing our story.
NoobPROGames: So, do you have an idea of the release date for the Chapter 02 remake?
Well, folks, I’d love it to be at the end of July, but there are still several things to be done. As I mentioned earlier, there’s a lot of work with the dialogues, and I want everything to be perfect before releasing the game to you. The chapter is twice the size, which requires twice the time to complete, as I’ve informed previously.
I can say that I’m 80% done with the game, but the remaining 20% demands a lot of effort. In a game where the focus is the narrative, the events need to be impeccable and well-crafted. The organization of the script, the inclusion of images, and animations need to be done with all the care that my supporters and W2H players deserve.

Although the remake of Chapter 02 is quite demanding – actually three times more than Chapter 01 – I’m in the final part. I’m working on the dialogues and sometimes find a missing image or a small sequence of transitions between scenes or between an animation and a static scene. This happens frequently and is quite normal. I simply go in, create the scene, save, and add a few more images. As a result, we’ve surpassed 1300 static images and 15 completed animations, and this number keeps increasing as I work on the dialogues and see the need to implement a new image or animation.
Folks, I’m here to answer any questions. The work on the remakes is coming to an end, and I’m very grateful to everyone who has supported me in this process. I’ve explained several times the importance of having solid and improved chapters at the beginning of W2H, and I truly appreciate your support in this.
Remember, I’m always online to answer any questions you may have, provide more details, or just chat about anything you need. A big hug to everyone, I love you all.
NoobPROGames

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
What the hell has been done to Morgana? She was already hott as hell and in the pic above she is no where near the original version of the chic we know! She has been ruined and not at all was this change needed done! It is one thing to want to go back and rework the story but changing the girl's overall appearance is a horrible idea and choice especially being so far into the game/story! She just went from being one of the best looking chics and one I was looking forward to getting time with her, now I don't want nothjing to do with or from her. I truly hope she is changed back to her previous beautiful self or hope we don't get forced into anything with that new version of her cause no thanks! Changing things is not always a good idea at all. Morgana has been done dirty and went to the bottom of every girl on game.
OMWH-Vania.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_MC E A ESCOLHA - ANABELLE - 925_220419.png CAP02R_CEMITERIO - MYUKI E KEVIN - 1066_215107.png CAP02R_MC E A ESCOLHA - LILY - 874_084511.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters! Let's dive into our weekly development update.
This will be the penultimate weekly update before the release of the Chapter 02 remake. Each week, I manage to complete another step towards this highly anticipated revamped chapter. Once again, thank you all for your patience with this remake. It ended up taking longer than I anticipated, but since I'm not great at estimating timelines for my projects, I'd rather delay a bit and deliver a perfectly reworked chapter.
I always like to formalize things in these posts so that new patrons are properly updated. The Chapter 02 remake is taking more time to complete because it will be twice the size of the original version, requiring more development time. Finally, we are at the penultimate weekly update before the release of this chapter.
Let's talk a bit about what I'm working on right now. I'm still working on the dialogues throughout the entire chapter and making good progress. I've been able to play through a good portion of Chapter 02, and everything is going very well. I've added some animations in the right places and am incorporating the dialogues and images into the rest of the chapter. Once all that is done, all that's left is to add the sound effects and new music.
I think most of you already know, but it's worth reinforcing: the images are far superior to the original version, with new cinematic animations being added, dialogues with more interaction and fluidity, and new codes organizing all player choices correctly this time. These are the main modifications in the Chapter 02 remake.
During these last few weeks, I'll be wrapping up all the new dialogues, fitting the new images and animations into the correct places in the story, and starting post-production with sound effects and new music.
Everyone, I owe you some images from last month. I'll post them this week, okay? I apologize for the delay; I got caught up in finishing the remake and forgot to post the Girl of the Month for July. But don't worry, I'll do it without fail this week, along with the exclusive images for the $25 Tier. The delay was for a good cause.
Without further ado, let's get to the numbers! I had to create some more images. A scene between the MC and Anabelle and another between the MC and Rebecca ended up without images, so I had to create new ones. I also added more images at the end of the chapter, significantly increasing the number of static images already created. Before, we had 1300 images ready; now, we have a little over 1400.
In some scenes, I included short cinematic animations of approximately 15 seconds (some a bit more, some less) just to give more movement to specific scenes. We have some hot scenes, but they aren't as explicit as in the old version. Now, there is more romance and intimate moments that bring the scenes to life. Before, the hot scenes in the old version felt a bit forced, with sex lacking much interaction with Anabelle, Lily, or Myuki. Now, we have romantic moments with all of them and hot scenes that make more sense, creating a strong desire to interact with them. It feels much more natural.
Another interesting thing is that, although the MC's initial weakness of falling for all the girls is still present, it is not as apparent as before. In the old version, the MC would call everyone 'love' and end up with all of them, which didn't make much sense. Now, we have a charming and seductive MC who, when around those he trusts, becomes a big, playful child, adding a touch of comic relief.
I'll leave some random images from the remake here to illustrate the update. Please don't hesitate to send me messages if you need more clarification about the remake. A big hug to everyone.

NoobPROGames

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
What the hell has been done to Morgana? She was already hott as hell and in the pic above she is no where near the original version of the chic we know! She has been ruined and not at all was this change needed done! It is one thing to want to go back and rework the story but changing the girl's overall appearance is a horrible idea and choice especially being so far into the game/story! She just went from being one of the best looking chics and one I was looking forward to getting time with her, now I don't want nothjing to do with or from her. I truly hope she is changed back to her previous beautiful self or hope we don't get forced into anything with that new version of her cause no thanks! Changing things is not always a good idea at all. Morgana has been done dirty and went to the bottom of every girl on game.
View attachment 3904566 View attachment 3904570
I think there’s been a misunderstanding. This is the same Morgana from the first season; she just got an upgrade in her appearance after the time skip, just like everyone on her team. The current Morgana, post-time skip, is still the same as before. If you have any questions, I’m here to help!

morgann1.jpg

Don't worry, the Morgana you like is still intact and beautiful from the second season onwards.

NoobPROGames.

exile171

Dec 10, 2023
do you call season 2 morgana upgrade? season 1 it miles better lol.
morgana was the most beautiful woman in the game , dont need to change what is already good.

this season 2 eye make up is horrible.
Please continue the amazing story of the game, and let morgana season 1 . and give us scenes with her of course .

Reactions: mandudeman

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
At first Russo's character made me very angry, how can a character like that still be alive?

But as the chapters go on, he becomes a meme :LUL:, like a character that gets weaker and weaker as the chapters go on, but is always there, ready to tease you.

For me, Morgana is the smoker of the team, my favourite is Catherine, the evil vampire :WeSmart:.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Poll winner, the sexy girl of the month for July
Katherine Girl of the mounth july 2024 - 01_203548.png Katherine Girl of the mounth july 2024 - 03_213448.png kathy girl 2024 june - 02.png
4 hours ago
Hello, dear supporters!
It's time to reveal the results for the Girl of the Month for July. This time, we had a fierce competition between two of the most popular vampires in our game: on one side, Rebecca Tribell, and on the other, Katherine Valentina. The competition was intense right up to the final moment, with only two votes making the difference. With 24 votes, Katherine took the crown as the most beautiful vampire of July, while Rebecca wasn’t far behind, receiving 18 votes. Congratulations to both for being so beloved by the community!
Happy Father's Day
10 minutes ago
Hi, everyone!
Father's Day 2024 - Brazil.png
Today is Father's Day here in my country, so I decided to create an image to mark this special occasion. I know that celebratory dates vary a lot from place to place, so I wasn’t sure when the best time to share this message would be. So, I’m taking the opportunity now to wish a happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there, and for those who aren’t, I wish your fathers a wonderful day! May everyone celebrate with lots of love, health, and peace.
NoobPROGames

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
I just want to see some actual progress at this point like I remember when you had consistency with updates now it's just a snail speed of just showing off reworks no one asked for

Last edited:
Reactions: Math87
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes