VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.2.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
The Remake. Hopefully it shall fix the mess of a story. Firstly, twins plot was overdramatised yet meaningless. Secondly, foster mom character post church events need better writing. Thirdly, why give bogus choices? Nothing matters in the end.

izabelle_april-02_132949nn.png

Relationship (whatever kind of harem it is inside your head) needs some better written scenes for character development, emotional drama needs to be fixed not just rendering tweeks.

screenshot0001.png

MC (I mean his choices) is either overreacting or indifferent, make it stop throwing tantrums like a little kid.

morganna_patreon_garota_do_mes-_02_181414.png
More fight scenes, more training scenes, more bloodlust, more heist, more plot development. He's not a pet dog, let him travel solo also, maybe discover some powers or secrets.

Last edited:

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
in the remake he doesn't change the story, as the same developer has said, just more explanations, changes in the code and the "quality of the images" but in the first episode I haven't found any perceptible difference.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_MC E LILY - 665_050554.png cap02r_749.png CAP02R_MC E A ESCOLHA - LILY - 868_031633.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters!
Here’s the latest development update before the highly anticipated release of Chapter 02 Remake.
We’re in the final stretch, and I wanted to share with you how the preparations are coming along. At this stage, I’m focused on the final improvements. I’ve played through almost the entire game and am making a few small adjustments that still need to be fine-tuned. Post-production is scheduled to start this week, according to the timeline I’ve planned.
Currently, I’m making small changes to the dialogues in the final cemetery scene and adapting the cinematic animations for the chapter's ending. Surprisingly, these animations have proven to be a much bigger challenge than I initially thought. While I expected it to be a simple process, the remake as a whole has surprised me in many ways, both positively and negatively.
On the positive side, the chapter has become much more interactive in every sense. Everything that was left unanswered in the old version is now clearly explained, and the interactions with the characters are much smoother and more natural. Of course, I’m still learning, and I know I’m not perfect, but I believe we’ve reached a new level of quality and learning since I decided to become a game developer.
...Imagine you chose to maintain a romantic relationship with Anabelle. Then, you meet Lily and decide to continue the romance you two had been developing since Russo came and turned everyone’s life into chaos. Well, Anabelle starts behaving very differently when she sees you together, and she can get extremely upset. Now, if you decided to treat Anabelle like a sister, her behavior will be completely different. The dialogues change significantly, and most of the images do too, making the game much more interactive and unique.
Almost every scene has two versions, whether it’s in the context of dialogues that shift depending on your previous choices or in scenes that can only be seen if you’ve decided to deepen an intimate relationship with certain characters. This creates a rich and personalized experience where every decision you make truly matters.
Now, keep in mind that things evolve gradually, not just for the MC, but for everyone involved. An example I like to highlight is the evolution and complexity that W2H is starting to develop. Many of you may have noticed that in the past, Anabelle had a romantic relationship with Myuki. This was pretty apparent. Now, if you, for example, reject Anabelle by treating her as a little sister instead of a romantic partner, and also decide you don’t want Myuki in your harem, you might see them rekindle their old relationship in future chapters.
Let me be clear: don’t confuse this with NTR, because it’s not. The lives of the LIs (Love Interests) continue from the moment you, the players, choose to dismiss them. The same could happen with Rebecca and Izabelle. In this new version, it’s evident that they’re close, but it’s not explicitly stated that they’re a couple like in the previous version. However, this could happen if you decide not to deepen a romantic relationship with them. Can you all grasp the depth of this and how interesting it will be in the future? Making decisions like this makes the work much more complex, but since the beginning of 2021, when I started W2H, I’ve been telling you: W2H is going to make history.
I’m thinking long-term, and in due time, everything will be perfect, just as I always dreamed. This game will be incredible for those who love the fantasy genre.
From now on, all chapters follow a pattern of continuity and dependency on each other. The choices you made in Chapter 01 Remake directly influence the events of Chapter 02 Remake and so on. But don’t worry if you want to play the remakes without losing your progress in the original full version. The files are independent, and you can have both versions installed on your phone or computer without any issues.
The Remake chapter files are being created separately and will only be unified in future chapters once all the planned changes have been completed.
You know, I’ve been receiving a lot of criticism from players who don’t support the game. They say, "You’re crazy to start a remake before the game is finished!" We used to have 100 patrons; now, that number has dropped by 40%. And many believe the game will be abandoned. Well, sorry, but to those who think that way, all I can do is laugh and continue my work.
To those with this perspective, I’d like to emphasize once again: the remake of the initial chapters was started precisely to give the game the sustainability needed to support what’s coming. I’ve said this many times, and I’ll repeat it: I started W2H without even knowing what I was doing when it came to coding and 3D programs. Today, with a bit more experience and understanding, I know I can do better, and that’s why I’m doing the remake now.
With that in mind, I can only thank those who are with me on this journey. I know not everyone has the patience to wait for a remake, but those who stick around believe in my work. And they know I’m doing this because it’s essential for the future of our game. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you for your support! And to those who decided to leave or reduce their contributions, I’m happy nonetheless because I know that soon, everyone will be back when they see my dedication and the hard work that’s been done.
Now, let’s get to the point: release dates will be announced in the coming weeks, so hang tight just a little longer until all the pending tasks are wrapped up. Next week, I’ll be back here to talk about Chapter 08, as we have some important decisions to make together, ok?
A big hug to everyone and have a great week! Remember, if you have any questions or curiosity, just send me a private message, and I’ll be happy to provide more details, ok?

NoobPROGames

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Now, keep in mind that things evolve gradually, not just for the MC, but for everyone involved. An example I like to highlight is the evolution and complexity that W2H is starting to develop. Many of you may have noticed that in the past, Anabelle had a romantic relationship with Myuki. This was pretty apparent. Now, if you, for example, reject Anabelle by treating her as a little sister instead of a romantic partner, and also decide you don’t want Myuki in your harem, you might see them rekindle their old relationship in future chapters.
Let me be clear: don’t confuse this with NTR, because it’s not. The lives of the LIs (Love Interests) continue from the moment you, the players, choose to dismiss them. The same could happen with Rebecca and Izabelle. In this new version, it’s evident that they’re close, but it’s not explicitly stated that they’re a couple like in the previous version. However, this could happen if you decide not to deepen a romantic relationship with them. Can you all grasp the depth of this and how interesting it will be in the future?
sounds like shit and a an excuse to shoehorn NTR into it. If i want to she different people fuck each other there are a gazillion different internet sides where i get that for free and without waiting months at a time just for MC getting sidelined for other people fucking.

but hey if dev has a strong suit its shooting himself in the foot repeatedly with stupid decisions.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
sounds like shit and a an excuse to shoehorn NTR into it. If i want to she different people fuck each other there are a gazillion different internet sides where i get that for free and without waiting months at a time just for MC getting sidelined for other people fucking.
Go play your vanilla comedy harem games and move on this game is not for you apparently and let people be creative and tell their story how they see fit

PS: next time while watching a sex scene in a movie that doesn't involve the protagonist cry again about NTR

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd
Aug 7, 2024
Go play your vanilla comedy harem games and move on this game is not for you apparently and let people be creative and tell their story how they see fit

PS: next time while watching a sex scene in a movie that doesn't involve the protagonist cry again about NTR
Love how messed up your mind is that you think vanilla is boring and not creative, please seek mental help.

Reactions: Chris2041

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah me to was supporting Bite they pulled rework on everything quit supporting them came here loved it and bam rework can't win
I don't think it needed a rework in the first place, and from Dev's comments it sounds like relationship behavior is going to be a different, so how does that fit it with nothing being changed in 3-7? Very interested to see.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I don't think it needed a rework in the first place, and from Dev's comments it sounds like relationship behavior is going to be a different, so how does that fit it with nothing being changed in 3-7? Very interested to see.
It didn't. He's also shooting himself in the foot with all the useless branching he'll create with the rejected LIs having relationships.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
if you read at his statement at the beginning of the year, the dev said he will rework 1 and 2 then work on chapter 8, then rework 3 and goes for 9. didn't talk about later but I should believe that the dev will do a rework of chapter 4 and he will be make new chapter then a rework of an old chapter, but I don't really know

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
At most i will play the new content but this dev seems to just care about their own agenda without consideration about all the negative they have been receiving and they just try to justify it by saying this is a Long term project and yet they completely ruined the whole charm in the story which lured everyone in the first place.

No Matter what Dev tries to say now they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

This next update Will either Make Or Break this Game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes