VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.2.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728008090698.png

Hello, dear supporters!

Great news: the remastered version of Welcome to Hell Chapter 02 is now in testing!

After some unexpected setbacks that delayed the release last Friday, I’ve managed to fix around 90% of the issues that came up. I also had some personal matters that contributed to the delay, but the important thing is that the game is now in the hands of our Beta Testers. I’m currently fixing minor bugs they’re finding and making sure everything is polished for the official release.

Starting tomorrow, the official version will begin rolling out here on Patreon! Stay tuned, and as always, I’m available if you have any questions. Feel free to message me privately if you need anything—I’ll be online to help!

Thank you all for your continued support!
Let’s do this!

NoobPROGames

Oct 17, 2020
:cry: Not gonna lie, I love the fact that the game is getting a remaster and better renders n stuff.. but at the same time I'm also really fucking bummed that it's happening instead of a continuation of the story, bc fuuuuckkk I need more story lmaoo:LOL:
Shit's reached a dope point n I'm desperate lol :LOL:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The remastered Chapter 02 of 'W2H' is now available!
cap02r_sianas_1200.jpg
Hello everyone, dear supporters! We're excited to present the full version of W2H Chapter 02 remastered.
Below are the links to the remastered Chapters 01 and 02, as promised. After several months working on this remake—which, despite being a lot of work to implement everything I wanted, turned out very well in my opinion compared to the old version.
I'm leaving the ChangeLOG with the updates below.
Static images: Before: 652 Now: 1,344
Animations: Before: 5 Now: 23
Dialogue lines: Before: 3,680 Now: 7,667
Notice: This file contains only the remastered Chapters 01 and 02. The remaining chapters are still in their original versions. The remastered chapters (01 and 02) will be included in the full content once Chapter 03 has been fully remastered.
Please note that the remastered Chapters 01 and 02 include images at the maximum quality achievable with my current equipment, without any compression or reduction.
Additionally, the Android version features only 50% of the image quality available on Windows, Linux, or Mac.
NoobPROGames
Win=
Mac=
Android=

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.2.0] [NoobPRO Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.2.0Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i understand the notice in the changelog correctly its pretty pointless to play this capped release...then let me be the first one asking the most urgent question: When will the remastering be finished? (month, not version ^^)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
So if I am understanding this right I have to download roughly (2.1+9.3) 11GB to play reworked Chps 1+2 and old 3-7 to catch up on the story. And the saves are not compatible between the 2 versions. Is this correct?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
So if I am understanding this right I have to download roughly (2.1+9.3) 11GB to play reworked Chps 1+2 and old 3-7 to catch up on the story. And the saves are not compatible between the 2 versions. Is this correct?
If i understand the notice in the changelog correctly its pretty pointless to play this capped release...then let me be the first one asking the most urgent question: When will the remastering be finished? (month, not version ^^)
From memory, after remastering 2 he was going back to chapter 8, then alternating between new works and remastering. I have no idea how that is going to work, is 8 getting put on the end of 7.1? Will 1-2 be combined into the original?

So I'm just waiting to see what happens with new work before wasting time with saves that may or may not work in the future.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
awfully optimistic, aren't ya
Well, the note repeated something the dev said from the beginning of the remaster: Only the first 2 chapters get a full remaster. Assuming the next update will be mostly code to implement the consequences for new choices and some small expansions here and there to prevent plotholes between remastered and original content, it should be done much faster than rendering and rewriting whole chapters. I try to hope this dev will not take years to merge it like bluecat ^^

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Well, the note repeated something the dev said from the beginning of the remaster: Only the first 2 chapters get a full remaster. Assuming the next update will be mostly code to implement the consequences for new choices and some small expansions here and there to prevent plotholes between remastered and original content, it should be done much faster than rendering and rewriting whole chapters. I try to hope this dev will not take years to merge it like bluecat ^^
well, for me, the game is abandoned till the dev proves me wrong. cant get disappointed that way

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats my basic way of thinking too, but i have 4 games i really want to continue, enough to check in from time to time...2 of them are here and one of those is this one ^^

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
First thing first , love the game , from what i've seen before the remake . Still does it not feel like Vampire and vampire adjacent/supernatural monster games can't catch a break ? Most of the good ones around here , either get a really rushed ending , or get stuck into some "remaking hell" instead of truly progressing . All of this already happened with Bite , Rebirth and a few others .

From the top of my head only Deliverance truly kinda stuck its landing , and only Seventh Realm is somehow keeping a steady pace . Either that or a few Succubus or monsters school themed games . Again love the game , but please prove the trend wrong and kill the curse lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IRebel

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
only the first 3 chapters are getting a remaster right?

so best case scenario we can expect to get new content in v0.4.0?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes