3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I wouldn't call any of the Daz base models 'absolutely perfect.' But whenever I see one in a game I have to wonder if the developer devoted as much time to the plot and renders as they did to the characters.
I wouldn't either (by my standards), maybe better words is "what general public likes" or "without any blemish at all". Second one is especially. And yeah, looking at some games with perfect models and awful plot, they certainly not.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Good to know, never seen someone like that before. Though, what i usually mean by "super model" is "absolutely perfect woman" (statistically at least).
They just look perfect. Model industrie a bit different. They use many rare looking girls and guys.

Find YouTube link of her for u.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dilettante

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Still putting the last bits of 0.2 together. This one is going to be really juicy, with choices and 3 different endings. Lots of storylines progress as well (Raquel, Serafina, Sofia, Carina, Ella, and possibly one other depending on your choices).

This is my first time giving myself a deadline and it might be a couple hours late (for my timezone), so I'm looking at 4-6 hours from now at the latest. Thanks for the support and playing the game! :D

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Will looking for it. Looks like it's pretty ambitious.
Coding finished, no bugs. Spellchecking and making sure there are no double images on the screen. Ended up being 4 (4!) paths in the game.

Just rendering a few more images while running through the spellchecker. Less than an hour! :D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Coding finished, no bugs. Spellchecking and making sure there are no double images on the screen. Ended up being 4 (4!) paths in the game.

Just rendering a few more images while running through the spellchecker. Less than an hour! :D
Guess it will be ready by the time I get up tomorrow then.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
0.2 is out. Megavideo link for Windows here and in the original post.

Wanted to add a few more renders to certain scenes and a main menu image, but it's late and I'm 2 hours past my planned release (so close!) I've got the high-res pictures batch rendering overnight. Not too sure how the save compatibility is so I added an option at start to jump to Episode 2. Really hoping the game runs smooth for everyone, had a few speed bumps with getting images and jump labels to work the right way. :biggrin:

The Patreon poll was so close between Sofia and Carina I'm making one of each. :happyblush Thanks again you guys, hope you enjoy the update.
- Abby

Welcome to Temptation 0.2 -

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

Wanted to add a few more renders to certain scenes and a main menu image, but it's late and I'm 2 hours past my planned release (so close!) I've got the high-res pictures batch rendering overnight. Not too sure how the save compatibility is so I added an option at start to jump to Episode 2. Really hoping the game runs smooth for everyone, had a few speed bumps with getting images and jump labels to work the right way. :biggrin:

The Patreon poll was so close between Sofia and Carina I'm making one of each. :happyblush Thanks again you guys, hope you enjoy the update.
- Abby

what timing! i just discoverd and finished .1, literally 3 min before you posting this! haha, looking forward to it, .1 was a tease but was looking good.

Reactions: thecardinal

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

- Abby

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thecardinal

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can't wait until this game has pregnant women in it.
Wonder if there could be an alternate ending where the mc is woken up roughly from sleep by the men in the town complaining of the all the "Pregnasaurus Rex" monsters running around robbing the town of its supply of pickles, chocolate, and ice cream. They're mad cuz they can't make sammiches without pickles, no milkshakes without ice cream, and their sammich makers are too busy being preggers. :D

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I believe this is the only RenPy game I have not been able to run on Mac from within the RenPy SDK. Usually there is never any problem running the pc build this way but for some reason this game won't even launch. Also it is still listed as a 1.0 version instead of 2.0, though it is larger then the original 1.0 so I guess the dev just made a versioning error. But any idea why it won't run at all and produces this error immediately?

edit - the traceback shows the error I get if I try to start a new game.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes