3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I believe this is the only RenPy game I have not been able to run on Mac from within the RenPy SDK. Usually there is never any problem running the pc build this way but for some reason this game won't even launch. Also it is still listed as a 1.0 version instead of 2.0, though it is larger then the original 1.0 so I guess the dev just made a versioning error. But any idea why it won't run at all and produces this error immediately?

edit - the traceback shows the error I get if I try to start a new game.
Never mind... did not realize I was not running the most recent version of the RenPy SDK, and installing the updated version fixed my error and game no longer crashes when starting a new save.

Reactions: thecardinal

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Hello, carnalcardinal, I just finished playing version 0.2, and wanted to offer some suggestions. Is there a way for you to reposition your characters, especially when Mark and Serafina are having their talk? At various times during their talk, they appear to be standing directly in front of Ella, so close that they look like they're stepping on her foot and she's not reacting. If she's meant to overhear them, I'd move her to another part of the room or have her standing further in the back, so it doesn't look like anyone's standing on her foot. During Ella's reward scene, the different angles create the illusion that the bed is rotating because the other bed remains horizontal. I'd stick to renders where the bed is only horizontal. If you were to offer a strictly first person pov of that scene, you can exclude the other bed and just offer a glimpse of any furniture or furnishings behind her.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Right. Some comments. I like where this is going so looking forward to the next update.
There is still a problem with backdrop switching however, which causes me to talk to Ella's mom in front of a naked Ella, instead of in the kitchen. There's also a few black backdrops which don't seem to be as intended.

I also agree with above poster about a conversation where Ella is still standing there and the others just jump in front. It looks odd.

Also thight-high's <3

Edit: Also, Ella's mom could do with a bit of aging. She said she's 50 but she looks in her early 20's but with grey hair. Not saying you should turn her into a an old crone, but a bit would help.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will fix and update tonight or tomorrow. The pic is there, I probably coded it as 'Katya 25' or 'katya 2-5' instead of 'katya 25.' :/

at the time of decompression of the file the game indicates a version 0.1 instead of a version 0.2 !! is this normal?
I always forget to do that. I can call the game whatever I want, but Ren'py always renames it on you when you compress it.

i don't like that branching...
Don't like or doesn't work?

Hello, carnalcardinal, I just finished playing version 0.2, and wanted to offer some suggestions. Is there a way for you to reposition your characters, especially when Mark and Serafina are having their talk? At various times during their talk, they appear to be standing directly in front of Ella, so close that they look like they're stepping on her foot and she's not reacting. If she's meant to overhear them, I'd move her to another part of the room or have her standing further in the back, so it doesn't look like anyone's standing on her foot. During Ella's reward scene, the different angles create the illusion that the bed is rotating because the other bed remains horizontal. I'd stick to renders where the bed is only horizontal. If you were to offer a strictly first person pov of that scene, you can exclude the other bed and just offer a glimpse of any furniture or furnishings behind her.
I know. :/ I've been rendering things separate to save on render times Since the very first update, I spent 3 weeks redesigning and streamlining my renders, and 1 week rendering. Everything in the game (with the exception of a few backgrounds) was rendered in 8 days.

Right. Some comments. I like where this is going so looking forward to the next update.
There is still a problem with backdrop switching however, which causes me to talk to Ella's mom in front of a naked Ella, instead of in the kitchen. There's also a few black backdrops which don't seem to be as intended.

I also agree with above poster about a conversation where Ella is still standing there and the others just jump in front. It looks odd.

Also thight-high's <3

Edit: Also, Ella's mom could do with a bit of aging. She said she's 50 but she looks in her early 20's but with grey hair. Not saying you should turn her into a an old crone, but a bit would help.
The backdrops will be improved in the future.

I think she does look pretty aged. Not sure if I've seen many games where a milf-type character looks older than her.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Never mind... did not realize I was not running the most recent version of the RenPy SDK, and installing the updated version fixed my error and game no longer crashes when starting a new save.
Yeah, Ren'py updated to version 7 on June 1st. Luckily all the code still worked for me

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
High-res bikini pic of Sofia. I'm not sure how Patreon feels about nudity on a public post, so I figured I would post it here. I will render the Carina one tonight when cleaning up the 0.2.

Can't emphasize how much I do appreciate the criticisms. I'm just one person with a full time job (45 hours per week) so I have tendency to overlook a lot of stuff.
Sofia Bikini.png

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey fellas!!!!Good game, for starters. Nice girls and good renders. I´ll definitely be following this game!!! The story is juicy and appealing.Makes you wonder what many routes you can choose!!! keep it up Carnal Cardinal!!!!!
Regards
Zal:cool:;)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hey fellas!!!!Good game, for starters. Nice girls and good renders. I´ll definitely be following this game!!! The story is juicy and appealing.Makes you wonder what many routes you can choose!!! keep it up Carnal Cardinal!!!!!
Regards
Zal:cool:;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zal

Drendari

May 18, 2018
In the hi res image she looks far more like a proper milf (YUM!). Gonna take a look again to see if I am just blind or if its caused by the lower res.

That said, great to see how you deal with feedback, it makes it a pleasure to give it out. Also, quit your job, we want more! :p

Aug 16, 2017
High-res bikini pic of Sofia. I'm not sure how Patreon feels about nudity on a public post, so I figured I would post it here. I will render the Carina one tonight when cleaning up the 0.2.

Can't emphasize how much I do appreciate the criticisms. I'm just one person with a full time job (45 hours per week) so I have tendency to overlook a lot of stuff.
View attachment 111167

if you could see some of the gifs I have seen in this forum or some of the sample pics, then you would have no worries about how F95 feels about nudity :D I only joined this forum cos it had all bets off, daring to go where no forum has gone before......right past the sphincter and tickling the colon :D

Reactions: Drendari

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
d/l now but looks like Mega is having speed issues again. Could be too many peeps downloading at the same time which is a very good thing.

Sep 1, 2017
Hmm complety overlooked the game.

How fit is raquel or are there any other gym girls? Could care less about the skin.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
if you could see some of the gifs I have seen in this forum or some of the sample pics, then you would have no worries about how F95 feels about nudity :D I only joined this forum cos it had all bets off, daring to go where no forum has gone before......right past the sphincter and tickling the colon :D
I meant about how Patreon feels about nudity on a public post. It was a public poll so wanted it to be a reward for the public. But I think pics with nudity has to patron only but idk

Hmm complety overlooked the game.

How fit is raquel or are there any other gym girls? Could care less about the skin.
No other gym girls and she's fit I guess. The mom works out too in the first part. The game's not overly long or grindy if you wanted to try it out

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty good so far but super short. Took about 15 mins to complete.

For starters that pointer has to go, it is WAY too hard to see on the screen, I lost it almost constantly.

Also I cannot stand the GF, every other character is super friendly and nice, and she is just a raging bitch the entire time. Wish there was some content that didn't include her.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes