3.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 1, 2017
Okay normally i wait a few vesions regarding feedback, but the ui needs to be overhauled or rather the cursor since it was barely visible at all with the black backgrounds.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Okay normally i wait a few vesions regarding feedback, but the ui needs to be overhauled or rather the cursor since it was barely visible at all with the black backgrounds.
It'll be fixed very soon. Working on a few other updates for the 0.2b. Don't want to spam with various builds getting rid of 1-2 bugs each.

Reactions: supercheese123

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Have to agree about the cursor but she already stated she is changing it to red.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Nice intent but I'm afraid it will soon bring too much work. And it means introducing new characters again and again.
Your choice but....
Nah, you already have plenty of NPC's planned for the game already. Glad you let me be a part of it. thx again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yes a cameo character for each update not permanent. And each person only gets one so mine is done.
Edit: My bed time so have fun all and nite nite.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It will be dev's decision.
Ofc if it's just a background character it will work fine.
No more asians though! I'm out of asian skin textures that I like and work well for me. I may have spent the winter testing a few hundred skin textures. o_O

Yes a cameo character for each update not permanent. And each person only gets one so mine is done.
Each person gets one? I'm a dev, not a robot. haha

Reactions: bas

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
No more asians though! I'm out of asian skin textures that I like and work well for me. I may have spent the winter testing a few hundred skin textures. o_O
Ah ah. I have one in mind who's not asian but it's a model from an abandonned game so not sure you could use it and anyway didn't do anything to deserve it

Reactions: ut1stgear

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She said she's 50 but she looks in her early 20's but with grey hair.
Hmm, in what part of the world young 20 years old girls look like Sofia? She's more than milfy enough imo. Her face is enough to identify. Not 50, but easily 40 years.
I know there must be a few Ella fans out there, so hopefully they are happy with the paths I chose.
So far, i'm fan of every single girl you've done so far. They all intriguing. Anticipate the stuff at school with miss Greenwood too. Just drawn a bit more towards Sophia. :p
Would a scene like this be better than the layered images? I think the quality is decent enough for game.
Yeah, it's definitely better and very good looking.
Never enough asians! :heartcoveredeyes: Especially as good as yours. Jess is glorious. Idea with fans giving ideas about new characters appearance doesn't seem bad, if it's not overdone. I definitely have some thoughts about at least one.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I meant about how Patreon feels about nudity on a public post. It was a public poll so wanted it to be a reward for the public. But I think pics with nudity has to patron only but idk
Yeah, for sure patreon doesn't like nudity in public posts. But you are a newcomer, so i doubt they would care.

Curious what this choice "tell Ella about Sophia's call or not" would lead into...
Also, few text mistakes in 0.2: Naomi's scene - "in the years of known her", Mark "it doesn't matter me", scene with Alberto "why did you hear us?" (missing punctuation), Raquel's "has the advantadge", after choosing Carina's branch "Oh mo god", after choosing Katya "she disappaerd into her room".

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It's a real mess. I didn't understand anything. LOL. Now you're talking to some guys, the next second you're kissing your GF's mother. WTF is this?

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It's a real mess. I didn't understand anything. LOL. Now you're talking to some guys, the next second you're kissing your GF's mother. WTF is this?
Did a bug sending you right to the scene with Sofia after hanging out with your friends?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes