Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
LOL

Yeah, the eyes might need some subtle tweaking, and the green texture emission for the computer wasn't doing me any favours. You'll see a big jump in quality from 0.2 to 0.3, and even more from 0.3 to 0.4.

Added a new banner on 1st page, check it out! :eazyHype:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
LOL

Yeah, the eyes might need some subtle tweaking, and the green texture emission for the computer wasn't doing me any favours. You'll see a big jump in quality from 0.2 to 0.3, and even more from 0.3 to 0.4.

Added a new banner on 1st page, check it out! :eazyHype:
I was thinking hot Orc girl!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When you first take the little sister to school she calls the MC Miles even after i changed the name!

Naomi is really sexy!

It was really short but not bad and so far no NTR yay!

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Carnal, any idea when the new version is gonna hit here? Sadly i can't support the patreon (alas money troubles) ;_; and super excited for the new update!

to support it otherways, how do i get the little icon people have in their sig for your game? would happily run around with it to help support atleast in someway~

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Carnal, any idea when the new version is gonna hit here? Sadly i can't support the patreon (alas money troubles) ;_; and super excited for the new update!

to support it otherways, how do i get the little icon people have in their sig for your game? would happily run around with it to help support atleast in someway~
0.3 is out for $10 patrons right now to play and bugtest! :eazyHype:

Free public version will be out in a week and I'm starting the outline of 0.4 tomorrow.

And just for the next two weeks, I would appreciate it if you tagged spoilers like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you don't ruin one of the surprises for someone who hasn't played.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
When you first take the little sister to school she calls the MC Miles even after i changed the name!

Naomi is really sexy!

It was really short but not bad and so far no NTR yay!
Thank, that will be changed ASAP! And yes, no NTR unless you select Ella. It's also why some sex scenes will remain locked in the gallery, because ntr is unlocked by user-choice only.

Please don't ever worry about not being able to financially support the game. The pledges help keep me motivated while working on the game, but so do fans who enjoy the game.:kissingheart:

Monday! So far it's been positive feedback , couple of minor issues fixed (probably a few grammatical errors left though). And I think to get the signature you can just copy the image address and add the URL to your signature and it should work.

I am counting the days until Monday, super excited to show you guys what I have in store. It's bigger, it's better, and I think there are a few good surprises as well.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have work tonight and a busy day tomorrow, so I'm gonna post these 7 hours early for y'all. Hope you guys enjoy it! I'm always receptive to feedback and constructive criticism so don't hesitate to point out a bug/issue/error etc.

And if you are discussing the recent update this week, I would really appreciate it if you used a spoiler tag like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you guys for your help and motivation

PC Link -
Mac Link -

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Has the NTR choices happend in this game yet?
Is the sharing with friends an NTR choice?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes