3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i just gave it a shot,i can say this game is not stable. things going too fast, i don't know if i can call it a "sex game" or a "story based sex game".
nice fetishes presented,too mush characters presented early game makes it hard to go with a clean story.. and "forced sex", no... "reverse rape" ? the mc even have no personality he can be sexed any time anywhere without a choice or anything.
still up to play nex versions perhaps i can understand clearly.. no offense just commenting :)

U

User_130505

The models definitely look much better than they do in that display banner for the game..
You should update that with ones that better show their beauty.
In that pic, the one on the far right looks kind of scary.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Normal Cursor! WOO-HOO!
I think that was you who brought that up, right? Glad you like the option! I might code it into the 'preferences section' instead of the main code.

Has the NTR choices happend in this game yet?
Is the sharing with friends an NTR choice?
Is NTR implemented yet and is it good executed?
otherwise i wait until a later episode
I'm not the biggest fan of the 'ntr' tag because it seems to have different meanings to different people, but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you unlock the last 2 scenes in the gallery? I assume they are ntr but I cant manage to unlock them
Just checked the code, they are not unlockable (they hide no content) but they were intended to unlock scenes from later in 0.3 (shower and the night scene). I fucked up....sorry

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
i just gave it a shot,i can say this game is not stable. things going too fast, i don't know if i can call it a "sex game" or a "story based sex game".
nice fetishes presented,too mush characters presented early game makes it hard to go with a clean story.. and "forced sex", no... "reverse rape" ? the mc even have no personality he can be sexed any time anywhere without a choice or anything.
still up to play nex versions perhaps i can understand clearly.. no offense just commenting :)
No offense taken, I know the game moves quick and there are a lot of characters.

The models definitely look much better than they do in that display banner for the game..
You should update that with ones that better show their beauty.
In that pic, the one on the far right looks kind of scary.
Thank you! The one on the right is Katya and she is very scary:winkytongue:. That was my first attempt at making a banner on my own

Reactions: crisbr

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Gotta say, I've played this on release and just put it aside, completely forgetting about it. Didn't really caught my attention.

Now it looks a lot better, renders look great, girls look hotter, dialogues are more engaging... Great improvement for such a short time, good work.

Pacing is a little weird though, you just jump from one scene to another, not really sure if it's a new day, another week or just a few minutes later. Things move very fast.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Dose this mean any other male action will be with the MC consent?
So no cheating?
Dose this mean that any action with other males then MC is just gona be threesomes and no cheating at all?
PAFO (Play and Find Out). This game is very story driven (imo) and I don't want to reveal future plotlines.

Gotta say, I've played this on release and just put it aside, completely forgetting about it. Didn't really caught my attention.

Now it looks a lot better, renders look great, girls look hotter, dialogues are more engaging... Great improvement for such a short time, good work.
Thank you, this really means a lot because I've been focusing on improvement. This game is my first experience writing, coding, and rendering and it's been quite a learning curve.[/QUOTE]

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for understanding. I added a link in my signature to an old post in the thread that will answer questions about this issue.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I still don't like how it jumps around so much (i'm ooold, i'm confused! Everything's so faaast!), but ok, at least it gets stuff done. That's refreshing on it's own. I do wonder tho - i of course chose to avoid NTR (not that hard, i mean i wanted to answer Carina anyway), but in the end she says the lab's going for two weeks, so she's away for .. three..? Hmmn... that suspense! That drama! Oh my...

Somewhat unrelated, but can i cast a vote to have a game devoted entirely to Sam Bennett next, and how he looks like a vampire-albino-assassin?
"Sam Bennett, vampire-albino-assassin! He's here to kick and fuck ass - and he's all out of kicks!"

Reactions: groove888

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I still don't like how it jumps around so much (i'm ooold, i'm confused! Everything's so faaast!), but ok, at least it gets stuff done. That's refreshing on it's own. I do wonder tho - i of course chose to avoid NTR (not that hard, i mean i wanted to answer Carina anyway), but in the end she says the lab's going for two weeks, so she's away for .. three..? Hmmn... that suspense! That drama! Oh my...

Somewhat unrelated, but can i cast a vote to have a game devoted entirely to Sam Bennett next, and how he looks like a vampire-albino-assassin?
"Sam Bennett, vampire-albino-assassin! He's here to kick and fuck ass - and he's all out of kicks!"
Sam is the girl in that scene, Trent is the vampire albino. And Ella is leaving in 2 weeks, but will be gone for 3 weeks.

Broken link on Noelle's wiki page, @carnalcardinal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for finding that! I will add it to the fixes for the 0.3b update. Noelle's character in the code used to be 'msg' for Miss Greenwood, but I changed it to 'missg.' Fixed the scripts, missed the wiki. The missing images were some of the ones from 0.2.
Here's a picture to make up for the missing ones in the wiki

Noelle 1-7.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I love cheating, I love exhibitionism, and I love NTR. This game is definitely for me.
I have to say this game is getting wonderful...
many ways to go different choices I'm loving her imagining betraying the MC with another man ntr and cuck it getting hotter I loved mama especially she talking to mc call me a puta;;dios mio.... I loved the way she talked in another language definitely one of the best games I'm playing if not the best congratulations soon I'll be helping your patron

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I just wanted to say that I finally got around to playing this game and I really enjoyed it. I've been reading through the comments and considering this is your first attempt/first game- I would have to say that it's turned out really well. There is a lot of variety with the characters and the character models. The renders are done beautifully- none of the girls look like the same character with different hairstyles/skintones. The writing gives them distinct and unique personalities. I would definitely like to see more Merida, er Katya, (definitely) Bin*,Naomi, and Carina.
The only real critique that I have (and I hope I'm not being too harsh, as I have no real concept or idea how difficult making a game like this is)- I just wish there were more "choices". I would have liked to watch the Star Wars movies with Carina, I would have like to left Sera in the bathroom without having that conversation, I would have liked the option to decline Raquel's advances in the park, and I would've liked to turn down Sophia instead of taking advantage of a confused, drunk woman (a lot of these moves seem incredibly risky- considering there are so many people in the house). There are large portions of this game that are just too linear and it doesn't seem like you're making any decisions for/as the MC- you get variations of the same choice, but the outcomes still pretty much feel as if you were herded in that particular direction.
I do realize that this is still kind of laying the groundwork, introducing everyone, their arcs, their motivations, and their relationships with the MC within this universe that you're creating- and the sheer number of people you have in this game, for your maiden voyage, is quite impressive (the Wiki is more helpful than you realize). Lol I like this game and I am definitely curious to see where all of this is heading and look forward to future updates and content.
You've done a great job -Abby, you should be proud. :)

*Who exactly is "Bin"? They talk about her like we're should know who she is or as if we've already met her. Did I miss something?
Also, earlier posts mention a character named "Leela". Who is/was Leela? Is she no longer in the game?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think I need to start from beginning because I keep getting exception errors using my save. One showed up trying to use the WIKI and don't remember where the second one showed up so I stopped playing and will start it again from beginning.
Edit: BTW love the translucent red heart cursor and the title page.

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
I feel like I am missing something with the NTR in the game, is there actually scene yet? I chose Ella and said yes, is there something I am missing?

Reactions: thecardinal

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I feel like I am missing something with the NTR in the game, is there actually scene yet? I chose Ella and said yes, is there something I am missing?
I think it's too early in the story to have any NTR so you will need make the choices and wait for the story to develop. Right now it is mostly about building characters and story.

Reactions: thecardinal and bas
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes