3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I feel like I am missing something with the NTR in the game, is there actually scene yet? I chose Ella and said yes, is there something I am missing?
No, it's upcoming in future release. The choice to enable it is already in the game, but not the actual NTR content.

Reactions: thecardinal

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
*Who exactly is "Bin"? They talk about her like we're should know who she is or as if we've already met her. Did I miss something?
Also, earlier posts mention a character named "Leela". Who is/was Leela? Is she no longer in the game?
my guess is that she's dumpster's younger sister from the likeness in nicknames and the conversation

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
Since I like this kinda stuff that gives you some information I went to read Wiki and thought to myself that it's cool but it would be better with small improvment. I make a screenshot of how it looks and want to make example with it how to make it better looking at least in my opinion.
screenshot0001.png
Instead of adding character picture to the background of the text woudn't it look better with infromation/text between menu panel on the left and picture on the right? It's not a big deal but it would look more aesthetic don't you think ?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thank You for the Game, i like it and the Girls are nice, just that Girl from the Gym is to Ugly.
I think more Choices/Decisions would better, i dont like that this Guy fucks everyone and you can do nothing, just watch and read the Text, i mean he cheated his Girlfriend and is under her Control, she is a Bitch but better this Bitch as the creepy Friends from him, this Dumpster idiot is an Big Asshole, he makes shit and the MC is the guilty person, why there are Friends? (And why is the MC a Quck Shooter?) :D

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
Hi, I am a bit confused of finding different definitions in term of dominance. What confuses me are "male domination" and "female domination" tags. Which of them means that the dominant is a male?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have to say this game is getting wonderful...
many ways to go different choices I'm loving her imagining betraying the MC with another man ntr and cuck it getting hotter I loved mama especially she talking to mc call me a puta;;dios mio.... I loved the way she talked in another language definitely one of the best games I'm playing if not the best congratulations soon I'll be helping your patron
Wow, thank you very much! If you've been playing the game for a while, or played updates 1-3, you can literally see the improvement before your eyes. Still getting better too. I don't know if it was explicitly said in the story, but Sofia is Spanish. Dios Mio!

When working on a project like this always have more than one copy and on a different drive that way you have some redundancy and avoid a lot of problems.
This happened back in May. Live and Learn. All the characters had to be redesigned back in May after the first release, and none of these are standard Daz models, they all have lots of modification.

I just wanted to say that I finally got around to playing this game and I really enjoyed it. I've been reading through the comments and considering this is your first attempt/first game- I would have to say that it's turned out really well. There is a lot of variety with the characters and the character models. The renders are done beautifully- none of the girls look like the same character with different hairstyles/skintones. The writing gives them distinct and unique personalities. I would definitely like to see more Merida, er Katya, (definitely) Bin*,Naomi, and Carina.
The only real critique that I have (and I hope I'm not being too harsh, as I have no real concept or idea how difficult making a game like this is)- I just wish there were more "choices". I would have liked to watch the Star Wars movies with Carina, I would have like to left Sera in the bathroom without having that conversation, I would have liked the option to decline Raquel's advances in the park, and I would've liked to turn down Sophia instead of taking advantage of a confused, drunk woman (a lot of these moves seem incredibly risky- considering there are so many people in the house). There are large portions of this game that are just too linear and it doesn't seem like you're making any decisions for/as the MC- you get variations of the same choice, but the outcomes still pretty much feel as if you were herded in that particular direction.
I do realize that this is still kind of laying the groundwork, introducing everyone, their arcs, their motivations, and their relationships with the MC within this universe that you're creating- and the sheer number of people you have in this game, for your maiden voyage, is quite impressive (the Wiki is more helpful than you realize). Lol I like this game and I am definitely curious to see where all of this is heading and look forward to future updates and content.
You've done a great job -Abby, you should be proud. :)

*Who exactly is "Bin"? They talk about her like we're should know who she is or as if we've already met her. Did I miss something?
Also, earlier posts mention a character named "Leela". Who is/was Leela? Is she no longer in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I need to start from beginning because I keep getting exception errors using my save. One showed up trying to use the WIKI and don't remember where the second one showed up so I stopped playing and will start it again from beginning.
Edit: BTW love the translucent red heart cursor and the title page.
I will try and fix the issues once I find it.

my guess is that she's dumpster's younger sister from the likeness in nicknames and the conversation
No comment. Anything that you assume about their relationship I will let you assume. Incest isn't allowed on Patreon, so they are just very good friends with similar nicknames, a familial relationship, and similar appearances.

right after the onion comment raquel shrinks
Thank you! I will fix that for the future, didn't notice that.

How did you get that error Cat? I'm unable to replicate it. It should be defined in Episode 2 or if you jump to 3. Old save maybe?

Since I like this kinda stuff that gives you some information I went to read Wiki and thought to myself that it's cool but it would be better with small improvment. I make a screenshot of how it looks and want to make example with it how to make it better looking at least in my opinion.
View attachment 127637
Instead of adding character picture to the background of the text woudn't it look better with infromation/text between menu panel on the left and picture on the right? It's not a big deal but it would look more aesthetic don't you think ?
I am very new to coding and I just got the wiki to have working images. It uses screen language which is completely new to me and behaves very differently from the main game. It needs some improvement and it will continue to improve as the game goes on. You should have seen it before this update! :closedeyesmile:

Thank You for the Game, i like it and the Girls are nice, just that Girl from the Gym is to Ugly.
I think more Choices/Decisions would better, i dont like that this Guy fucks everyone and you can do nothing, just watch and read the Text, i mean he cheated his Girlfriend and is under her Control, she is a Bitch but better this Bitch as the creepy Friends from him, this Dumpster idiot is an Big Asshole, he makes shit and the MC is the guilty person, why there are Friends? (And why is the MC a Quck Shooter?) :D
It's just the story I wanted to tell. I understand the girl from the gym might not be for everyone. These updates are really building what comes next. I'm working on adding the options to turn people down, but I won't render additional scenes to include a story with Raquel that doesn't include romance. It will just be a shorter game for those who choose not to go down that road. *shrugs*

Hi, I am a bit confused of finding different definitions in term of dominance. What confuses me are "male domination" and "female domination" tags. Which of them means that the dominant is a male?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the first choice of the game i must choose to lie at my girlfriend or not about the text messages with her mom?

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
In the first choice of the game i must choose to lie at my girlfriend or not about the text messages with her mom?
That choice doesn't affect the game, I just thought it would be a little thrill to lie to the girlfriend.

Off to work, so I won't be around to answer questions until tonight. Already done a few scenes for 0.4! The update will focus on Carina+Katya, Ella and Naomi, a new character introduced in 0.3, and the teacher. I was already thinking of slowing things down a bit, and then multiple people pointed out that the game moves fast which helped assure me it was the right decision to make. This recent update had a big change in interface, if you played earlier versions of the game you will have noticed it 100%.

My focus right now for 0.4 is lighting and shading of the renders. Here's a teaser of the new character introduced at the end of 0.3, of one of her scenes from 0.4. I may have posted this a few days ago, but it got lost in the comments about the new update.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I like the way the game is progressing. I think the choice options are few and far between, there should be more questions posed to the MC if nothing other than to define his personality. I'd also like to see cheating be used as a plot device. The game seems to have a subtext of exploring the power imbalances of young adult relationships which could be fleshed out more using NTR and cheating. For example, if the girlfriend discovers you cheating then perhaps the NTR becomes unavoidable and she cheats on you for revenge. Also, if you are too nice you could run into a situation where she slowly teases NTR expecting you to finally man up and tell her to stop and keep upping the stakes if you don't (and losing respect for you in the process). Keeping a middle ground of not too nice but not too much of an assholewould be fun. There would have to be a lot more dialogue choice options for this to happen just to flesh out the personality of the MC though, and the ones that currently exist may need more options where the MC can chose not to try to fuck the girls that aren't his girlfriend. The game already seems to have a steady progression for the girlfriend to be establishing dominance in the relationship with her sexuality which is good (first she dresses up sexy, the offers to have sex with another girl, etc.). The MC needs a choice to either let it happen or try to establish dominance themselves.

I know unavoidable NTR is a soft spot for some. It is seen as a punishment for playing the game (why have a game where I can fuck all these women then punish me for doing it). It also puts some pressure on the developer (what happens after unavoidable NTR. Is it game over? If not, how do we progress the game after that?) However if you have a game mechanic where NTR becomes possible if your girlfriend is upset at you then having it be your decision if it happens or not takes away from that. To solve that you could put in a mechanic where you can cover your tracks so that your girlfriend doesn't find out. Also, there may be a mechanic where her cheating also has to be discovered (you don't just walk in on them, you have to actively suspect it and go to lengths to discover it). What could be fun is that the unavoidable NTR isn't in the game, but at the end of the game bonus scenes may open up in a gallery somewhere that you can watch and see what happened behind your back if you pissed your girlfriend off too much.

Reactions: crisbr

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I like the way the game is progressing. I think the choice options are few and far between, there should be more questions posed to the MC if nothing other than to define his personality. I'd also like to see cheating be used as a plot device. The game seems to have a subtext of exploring the power imbalances of young adult relationships which could be fleshed out more using NTR and cheating. For example, if the girlfriend discovers you cheating then perhaps the NTR becomes unavoidable and she cheats on you for revenge. Also, if you are too nice you could run into a situation where she slowly teases NTR expecting you to finally man up and tell her to stop and keep upping the stakes if you don't (and losing respect for you in the process). Keeping a middle ground of not too nice but not too much of an assholewould be fun. There would have to be a lot more dialogue choice options for this to happen just to flesh out the personality of the MC though, and the ones that currently exist may need more options where the MC can chose not to try to fuck the girls that aren't his girlfriend. The game already seems to have a steady progression for the girlfriend to be establishing dominance in the relationship with her sexuality which is good (first she dresses up sexy, the offers to have sex with another girl, etc.). The MC needs a choice to either let it happen or try to establish dominance themselves.

I know unavoidable NTR is a soft spot for some. It is seen as a punishment for playing the game (why have a game where I can fuck all these women then punish me for doing it). It also puts some pressure on the developer (what happens after unavoidable NTR. Is it game over? If not, how do we progress the game after that?) However if you have a game mechanic where NTR becomes possible if your girlfriend is upset at you then having it be your decision if it happens or not takes away from that. To solve that you could put in a mechanic where you can cover your tracks so that your girlfriend doesn't find out. Also, there may be a mechanic where her cheating also has to be discovered (you don't just walk in on them, you have to actively suspect it and go to lengths to discover it). What could be fun is that the unavoidable NTR isn't in the game, but at the end of the game bonus scenes may open up in a gallery somewhere that you can watch and see what happened behind your back if you pissed your girlfriend off too much.
There's a link in my signature about NTR, I won't take any more questions/suggestions about in the thread because I am tired of talking about it.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That choice doesn't affect the game, I just thought it would be a little thrill to lie to the girlfriend.

Off to work, so I won't be around to answer questions until tonight. Already done a few scenes for 0.4! The update will focus on Carina+Katya, Ella and Naomi, a new character introduced in 0.3, and the teacher. I was already thinking of slowing things down a bit, and then multiple people pointed out that the game moves fast which helped assure me it was the right decision to make. This recent update had a big change in interface, if you played earlier versions of the game you will have noticed it 100%.

My focus right now for 0.4 is lighting and shading of the renders. Here's a teaser of the new character introduced at the end of 0.3, of one of her scenes from 0.4. I may have posted this a few days ago, but it got lost in the comments about the new update.

Thanks for the answer!
I'm a fan of NTR/cuckold/swinging route, i hope that there will be many of these scenes!
Good choice to make "avoidable" these type of scenes, for whom doesn't like them!

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,
You are one of the devs I'm following for a while and I am actually thinking to put some money onto. Before I go I would like to know how and when and between whom you planned that optional NTR. How it affects your main story, and what do you mean with skippable? Is it still relevant to the story, or just some totally unrelated section? Don't want to know which side (for or against) I am with NTR, just want to know how is it planned. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I know things move quick, I am trying to work on slowing things down.
I don't know if I would do that- as you have said, a lot of people like the pacing (I do as well, choices were my issue. Lol) and it is moving the plot forward while you introduce characters and situations. It's being done beautifully. A LOT of these games are "feast or famine" (here is a mathematical example);
:)

Edit: I forgot to mention I loved the line where Sofia said that she couldn't give the MC a HJ because her RA was acting up. That was pretty funny- it's good to see that someone recognizes what a debilitating condition that it is...although, imagine the death-grip she would have on your willie if she were able to get her gnarled fingers around it. :p

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Please add a Linux build next time. That's 30 seconds of my life gone that could have been spent staring at the menu carousel instead.

Again, please rename "wiki" - it sounds like a hyperlink.

As criticism, I'll say that I thought it was odd how sequential pictures would occasionally shift over half an inch. There were a bunch of instances of that, and they seemed unintentional.

edit: Also, some forefront pictures like that of Miles and Raquel holding hands cut off before the edge of the screen, and Raquel didn't look like herself during her call with Sam.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes