3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Wow, thank you!

I also think you are the first person to even mention that. :closedeyesmile: I had a hard time not blabbing in the thread about it, felt pretty filthy writing that one.

Thank you! It's been hard learning to write, code, and render all at the same time. In each update you can see the improvement. It's kinda cool in a weird way.

I disagree on the Sofia part though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's fair and it will be interesting to see future developments. As the reader I was focused on Ella and then Sofia got thrown at me (in a good way).

Reactions: thecardinal
T

Tony_Stark

I have to say this game is getting wonderful...
many ways to go different choices I'm loving her imagining betraying the MC with another man ntr and cuck it getting hotter
hell yeah dude :eazyHype:

Reactions: crisbr

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I thought you gave up on the Asian character? If not then great i can't wait for some sexy yellow fever action.
Definitely not giving up on her. There was a very brief scene in 0.3 where she texts you looking for Ella. For being in just two small scenes she seems popular, so time to let her shine.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Definitely not giving up on her. There was a very brief scene in 0.3 where she texts you looking for Ella. For being in just two small scenes she seems popular, so time to let her shine.
I too have a thing for Asians. By the way, in the scene where Miles is wrestling with Raquel, I swear I thought he said that Ella's pussy tasted like "Milk with penises in it." I didn't realize until I skipped backwards a bit to do a double take that it said "Milk with pennies in it."

I like Raquel too, fyi. Idk if that's a popular opinion or not.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This all seems just a smidge off topic...
You're right, let me bring it back a few smidges.

Can we get statistics on how many players stuck with the name "Miles" when starting this game?
I stayed with Miles, but that's a pretty small sample size. It was more out of laziness than a conscious choice. I know one person named Miles who is quite pleasant, and my cousin has a dog named Miles (he's a mild-mannered and quite well-behaved little guy). I'm curious on how many people associate the name Miles with unpleasant people...?

Reactions: bas

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Finally , some potential NTR in the girlfriend's path, which I was hoping but the question is what is the plan for viewing that scene , is it a voyeur scene from MC's POV or a character shift to the Girlfriend's POV
There's a link in my signature about the NTR.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have been trying to test all possible answers, but for some reason the last two scenes are still locked for me. Any hints how to unlock those?
Those were mistakes I forgot to delete. They aren't unlockable and don't hide any content. It will be fixed in 0.3b. Really sorry about that.:confused:

Oct 9, 2017
is it me or does your models doesn't have foot wear or at least give them some shoes or heels xD

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
teh only thing i don t like about this game is that events here looks so disconnected. we talking with one character and then SUDDENLY we talking with different character in different place. like random timeskips.

Reactions: MrJ

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've known three individuals named Miles.

One was a vegan.

One was a skater.

And one thought he was cool because he smoked "six blunts a day, brah." He was 37.

Hopefully you understand my reasoning, now.

Edit: I better stop joking about people named Miles. I noticed that, through some sorcery and (definitely fair/unbiased) moderation that my previous comment magically disappeared. Kind of amazing how, on a forum where we all sit around playing games about rape, incest, and adultery... the use of the word "douchebag" brings out the sensitivity in everyone and we all suddenly become moralists. If I wanted to be offensive or insulting, I could come up with something far better- believe me.

Imagine being more delicate than a flower (or an eight-year-old).

Btw, is it just my imagination, or did Raquel change into a completely different girl in the last scene? And was there some creepy looking vampire guy standing behind her half-naked?
Mods deleted the whole conversation for a reason. This delicate eight year old flower got over it and dropped the subject yesterday. You should too.

is it me or does your models doesn't have foot wear or at least give them some shoes or heels XD
Shoes add to render time. I try to hide them, but a lot of scenes have no shoes. You caught me!

teh only thing i don t like about this game is that events here looks so disconnected. we talking with one character and then SUDDENLY we talking with different character in different place. like random timeskips.
It's an issue and you aren't the first and definitely won't be the last to bring it up. I won't go back and fix previous versions, but I am focused on improvement for the next update, as well as focussing on fewer characters

Oct 9, 2017
Shoes add to render time. I try to hide them, but a lot of scenes have no shoes. You caught me!
np biggie Dev so the NTR that u mention is the why is GF cant contact earlier in the Episode 3? hmmm... i cant w8 for whats the out come keep up the good work ..oh its pretty good tho about the story not like other game's no family related its a nice type of view hehehe xD

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting, I like that there's some ntr (makes the game more varied and less boring) and that the dev clearly knows what the term means (see the link in his signature).
Will give it a try, in the meantime followed on Patreon ;)

Reactions: MrJ and thecardinal

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For future NTR/cuckold scenes i have picked Ella, then i have choosen "yes" (Ella being with my friends), then "i love it when other guys check you out" and then "hell yeah" for two cocks inside her… i have selected the right choices?

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
For future NTR/cuckold scenes i have picked Ella, then i have choosen "yes" (Ella being with my friends), then "i love it when other guys check you out" and then "hell yeah" for two cocks inside her… i have selected the right choices?
The one choice that matters is choosing Ella. The others are just dialogue options so you can choose how you interact more with other characters.

I won't do game over or withhold content because you made an 'incorrect' choice. I will think of a way in the game to really highlight the choices that change your game.

Reactions: Mwanted
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes