3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Just played 1-3. Looks good so far. Carina is great! Easily my favourite so far, great to see a VN were the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall great work. Looking forward to Chapter 4. Might have to rearrange my Patreon subs to include this one.

T

Tony_Stark

well, look at this thread after adding NTR, every game should do the same, hehe :happyblush good job :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Interesting, I like that there's some ntr (makes the game more varied and less boring) and that the dev clearly knows what the term means (see the link in his signature).
Will give it a try, in the meantime followed on Patreon ;)
I'll just mention that the dev is one of the few female devs on this forum (and it shows from the quality of the story!) So it's her signature with the link, not his. ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For future NTR/cuckold scenes i have picked Ella, then i have choosen "yes" (Ella being with my friends), then "i love it when other guys check you out" and then "hell yeah" for two cocks inside her… i have selected the right choices?
The one choice that matters is choosing Ella. The others are just dialogue options so you can choose how you interact more with other characters.

I won't do game over or withhold content because you made an 'incorrect' choice. I will think of a way in the game to really highlight the choices that change your game.
I agree with you… too many choices are creating only mess!
But in your game there will be also cuckold and swinging or only NTR?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just played 1-3. Looks good so far. Carina is great! Easily my favourite so far, great to see a VN were the

Overall great work. Looking forward to Chapter 4. Might have to rearrange my Patreon subs to include this one.
Thank you very much!

I'll just mention that the dev is one of the few female devs on this forum (and it shows from the quality of the story!) So it's her signature with the link, not his. ;)
Didn't even catch that one. I'm just so used to being called a guy online I just roll with it.

I agree with you… too many choices are creating only mess!
But in your game there will be also cuckold and swinging or only NTR?
Check out the link in my signature for any questions about NTR.

Reactions: Shadde03

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Working on a Naomi scene for 0.4. Window reflection, glass, champagne are behaving beautifully. :eazyHype:
Are you not using any HDRI environment or is "draw dome" disabled? I've noticed there's nothing outside windows in some of your renders. It adds nothing to render time btw.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Are you not using any HDRI environment or is "draw dome" disabled? There's nothing outside windows in any of your renders. It adds nothing to render time btw.
I run most of my renders from within a daytime or nighttime render environment, I don't ever mess with draw dome. This one is actually a nighttime render environment set to 23 hours (11 at night). If I ran that scene with an alpha channel I would have to do 'scene black' in the code, and for each image do 'show' and then 'hide' statements every time. With the black outside the window already, I just make each one a 'scene.'

Reactions: Ronoc19

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I run most of my renders from within a daytime or nighttime render environment, I don't ever mess with draw dome. This one is actually a nighttime render environment set to 23 hours (11 at night). If I ran that scene with an alpha channel I would have to do 'scene black' in the code, and for each image do 'show' and then 'hide' statements every time. With the black outside the window already, I just make each one a 'scene.'
If the background is transparent then "draw dome" is probably disabled. Check it out in "Render Settings > Environment" and configure it like this:

-Environment Mode: Dome and Scene
-Dome Mode: Infinite Sphere w/ Ground
-Draw Dome: On

Environment Map is an HDR image of your choice, it's basically a 360º picture with lightning information, there's a bunch of free ones here:

Of course, the DAZ store has a bunch and probably here on the forum too.

Mess around and see if you like the results.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Something boring for you guys. The kitchen! Just finished tweaking it. Every single texture on this has been replaced. Just like the characters, you won't see this kitchen anywhere else.

View attachment 128403
Dark Silver is that you? :p

(The Glamour thread is filled with pics of locations, because that's pretty much all there is right now)

Reactions: sh28

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If the background is transparent then "draw dome" is probably disabled. Check it out in "Render Settings > Environment" and configure it like this:

-Environment Mode: Dome and Scene
-Dome Mode: Infinite Sphere w/ Ground
-Draw Dome: On

Environment Map is an HDR image of your choice, it's basically a 360º picture with lightning information, there's a bunch of free ones here:

Of course, the DAZ store has a bunch and probably here on the forum too.

Mess around and see if you like the results.
I know what they are and have messed with them before. I don't render in Daz though. Besides, first I'm working on rendering characters within well-lit scenes, story transitions, and not jumping from character to character. Once I get those under control, I can focus on smaller things like cleaning up the wiki and windows that aren't blank.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
There's a minor graphical glitch when peeping in the locker room - when her hand goes to the small of her back, the top of her pants disappears.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The theme is great, pretty sure the story would be great too but it's difficult to connect the dots. There are no transition phases, it just jumps from one scene to the other. Hope it's constructive enough for criticism. I do like the renders and Ella's possessive behavior. Wouldn't mind seeing some NTR if the PC can sleep around with Carina or Seraphina ;) Hope we can turn Ella into a slut that sleeps around to fulfill her kinks.

Reactions: crisbr

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The theme is great, pretty sure the story would be great too but it's difficult to connect the dots. There are no transition phases, it just jumps from one scene to the other. Hope it's constructive enough for criticism. I do like the renders and Ella's possessive behavior. Wouldn't mind seeing some NTR if the PC can sleep around with Carina or Seraphina ;) Hope we can turn Ella into a slut that sleeps around to fulfill her kinks.
This comes up quite a bit, it's definitely not just you who feels that way about the transitions. I'm working on making 0.4 a lot smoother.

Reactions: bas

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think the only thing that needs work on is the jumping around besides that the game is great.
I love how Carina is acting and making you text her goodnight. I also like how you give a few chances to stop Ella from sleeping with other dudes.
Also i can't wait for the Asian!

Reactions: Ronoc19 and crisbr

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You may have noticed I changed the wood texture on the cabinets. from the above pictures, it looks MUCH better now. Just have to find the perfect floorboards and we're in business.

Wonder how the morning workout will change after the other night?
Sofia 1-3.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
fuck man you tease me soo much xD MAN THIS GAME IS SOO GOOD!!!! ELLA MC CUCK KKKK I DIE TO SEE THIS ; }

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Next Friday I am headed off to Columbia for a few weeks to go see some family. The game is absolutely not abandoned, but merely on a brief hiatus. The next update won't be until September.

I won't be around here much but I will keep working on the game if I can. I plan on bringing my hard drive (I have a backup, don't worry) and my graphics card with me just in case I can find a way to work on it.

Just needed a few healthy weeks spent away from both of my jobs and with family I don't see as often as I should. :)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes