3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Working on writing today. I'm upgrading both my GPU and CPU before 0.4 comes out, so I'm coding and writing before I render the scenes for 0.4. Still testing out environments though, this is the new living room environment (it needs tweaking still). Working on improving storylines, been reading a lot of books to get my head in a writing mindset.

'Sera's first glass was to quench her thirst. The second to nourish, the third for pleasure. The fourth glass to give her the courage to act. The sweet cherry rosé affected only her, but the tension between them intoxicated them both.'
lrtest.png

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Why the switch to wood?
A better question would be why other artists use the same cookie-cutter rooms with the same textures.

Seeing the same pre-built rooms and characters makes it hard for me to be interested in a game. This game has it's fair share of issues (which I am working on with help of all your feedback), but that won't be one of them.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Seem to forgot to leave my feedback here. The only thing that's kinda confused me in new update was last scene. And it was gender of Raquel's gf. Thought Sam was a guy, and somehow the first thing i thought was that you're changed Raquel's model to that one (Sam's one). Then on second try i thought that blonde guy with her was Sam. And only when i re-read all of it i realized who is who. x'D Sofia's scene was great though.

It's kinda sad that you're not going to include the aunt character. But Sera is even more delicious now. :winkytongue:
Should Miles go to the swimming hole with Ella + Naomi, Carina + Katya, Serafina + Mark, or all of the above?
I'd choose Ella and Naomi here.

Reactions: thecardinal

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
A better question would be why other artists use the same cookie-cutter rooms with the same textures.

Seeing the same pre-built rooms and characters makes it hard for me to be interested in a game. This game has it's fair share of issues (which I am working on with help of all your feedback), but that won't be one of them.
I like to play spot the room sometimes where I recognise a certain room and have to name all the games in which I've seen it apear

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I don't typically start my sponsorship at the highest tier on Patreon (I like to see where the game is headed and that it's not a flash in the pan), but this game from the start was one of my top 5, all things considered, even in it's original, fairly short, state.

Can't QUITE put my finger on it, but it hit's a lot of my buttons (and teases a LOT more, hehe)

I am very excited to see where this one goes.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't typically start my sponsorship at the highest tier on Patreon (I like to see where the game is headed and that it's not a flash in the pan), but this game from the start was one of my top 5, all things considered, even in it's original, fairly short, state.

Can't QUITE put my finger on it, but it hit's a lot of my buttons (and teases a LOT more, hehe)

I am very excited to see where this one goes.
Thank you! There's definitely a lot more story to tell, so I hope I will find some more of those buttons. :)

Maybe it's the cheating with your gf's family? I haven't seen many games where you start in a relationship and you can cheat with their family. To me, that alone is 10x more relatable than incest.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you! There's definitely a lot more story to tell, so I hope I will find some more of those buttons. :)

Maybe it's the cheating with your gf's family? I haven't seen many games where you start in a relationship and you can cheat with their family. To me, that alone is 10x more relatable than incest.
Yeah, not with MY sisters-in-law! :closedtongue:

Reactions: bas

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
hey, don't worry about the carina-posting, we all love carina here

anyone who doesn't love carina raise their hands now so I can cart them off to siberia!

that's what I thought

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Working on writing today. I'm upgrading both my GPU and CPU before 0.4 comes out, so I'm coding and writing before I render the scenes for 0.4. Still testing out environments though, this is the new living room environment (it needs tweaking still). Working on improving storylines, been reading a lot of books to get my head in a writing mindset.

'Sera's first glass was to quench her thirst. The second to nourish, the third for pleasure. The fourth glass to give her the courage to act. The sweet cherry rosé affected only her, but the tension between them intoxicated them both.'
View attachment 135871
who's this btw? hairstyle says carina but boob size says everyone but carina

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes